It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Mentally challenged' posting on Alien ATS forums

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Pliskin
I am glad to see that somebody created a post for this issue, that is actually being taken seriously.

I have posted similar concerns in the past.

There are DEFINITELY some disturbed people posting in those sections of the site. And, I do not mean to say that people are disturbed, just because they are posting in there. However, yes, there have been some postings that show "text book" signs of dementia. I will not get into what I do for a living, but I will say that I work with people that exhibit these very same signs of mental illness.

I believe that the site owners should take these matters very seriously, before something terrible happens which could end up shining a negative light on ATS. Perhaps, through U2U, or another discreet avenue, in some cases, these people can be given advice, or maybe directed to seek some help.

Mr Pliskin joined ats on may 21, 2010 and has no posts to his credit, at least on his profile and under this username. Nightvision if you are going to use secret identities you need to alter your rhetoric. You are living out your delusions in public. It is okay to stop what you are doing and move on to something else. You are forgiven. debris765nju

NightVision wrote.........

Debris: I don't want to offend you by saying this, but I feel you need medication. May I ask if you are taking any anti-psychotics currently? Your posts, language, behavior and delusions are all consistent with delusional and/or paranoid shizophrenia. I know this because I've seen a good friend develop the same disease.

A) There are NO aliens or visual references in any of the photos you've presented.

B) There are NO aliens or visual references in any of the videos you've presented.

Reality.

STOP posting these pictures at once. Please.

signature

[edit on 123030p://am3032 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Debris, the fact that you think I am two other people (who are posting from SEPARATE IP's) should tell you something. You need a reality check. Either that or you are a terrible investigator. I don't have to make my argument here. You do it for me.

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

And who made you the judge and jury?

I pointed out a specific individual on this forum who was taking countless threads off track and off topic. His posts are routinely erased from threads because of this. His behavior is also consistent w. schizophrenia. The mods are the jury, not me. Of course, you would have known this if you read thru this thread. But you don't read. Like most here, you just see a thread title , and react. I do owe you a thank you though. You make my ignore list much easier to manage.

Metally challenged?

Very demeaning and your belligerent post really irks me.

Talk about completely missing the boat. It's staggering the number of people here who have absolutely no idea about who I am referring to in the OP.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you now want more censorship on ATS.

By your criteria, if a mentally disturbed person walks into a store and starts taking items off shelves and re-arranging them, we should just let them continue because we don't want to hurt their feelings.

Talk about conspiracy, more and more people like yourself that want censorship and to dictate who and what can be posted on ATS are coming aboard.

Your assumption is tempting but incorrect. You should consider studying a person and their backgrounds here before saying something that ignorant.

Can you say disinformation agent at work.

Yes, I'm a disinfo. agent. how could you tell? It must've been all that in depth research and reading you've done on me and my threads....

[edit on 7-6-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You need to focus, i didn't say you were two other people. I said that two of your staunchest supporters were new and had no threads and that they had the same writing style as you. I do not create my own support group as i don't have time for them. I have aliens and so do you. I know you are in denial but you photographed them, pointed them out with red arrows and posted them here on ats. I stated that i am better than Greer and CSETI at pointing out aliens, i now add you to that list. I still claim to be the world's formost authority on this particular type of alien. I am proud of my accomplishment. One thing they will teach you in psychology is that you cannot photograph delusions. A parting thought, neither of those two identities bothered to post disclaimers. Details get you every time.

[edit on 013030p://am3011 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I created From time to time a thread will pop up in the Aliens forum by individual(s) who swear they see aliens but post nothing but blurry non-descript pictures. This is not to suggest that anyone is being deceitful.

For many of these threads, the poster just seems to be seeing what he/she wants to, and after the ATS machine scrutinizes the data, the OP slowly comes back to reality. However...

Every now and then you will find a poster who refuses to face reality:

*SNIP*

I have witnessed this 'phenomena' on more threads than I care to count (mostly on Mars and Aliens threads). Refusal to respond to pertinent questions, posting vague, blurry photos, ignoring data, acting paranoid, non-sensical sentence structure/subject matter, etc...The behavior presented by such individuals is consistent w. Schizophrenia and schizo-affective disorders.

MOD NOTE: Snipped reference to a specific member. We do not do that here at ATS.

[edit on February 25th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

This sums up the Alison Kruse followers quite well

Originally posted by King Triad
I'm a contactee for the last 36 years but wouldn't share my story's here in fear of ridicule...Most people here are on a debunking witch hunt i've noticed?..

Actually very few here do not believe in UFO phenomena and ET contact. But the majority only seek the truth and the TRUE data, grown sick of hoaxers and new age crap like the Blossom Goodchilds federation of lies and those of that ilk. I myself have shared my accounts and been open and yes it did not bode well with some. BUT i am receptive to input and i don't care of someone does not believe and why should i? There are blind people on both sides skeptics and nutters. Skepticism is a mandatory part of the process and critical thinking leads to TRUE answers than a detour to a hoax and disinfo. Because we have people like Alison , Blossom , and a plethora of others who are actually the disinformation people they so preach out against. Besides that WE only want the truth and not sugar coated hoaxes to trick you in to a false belief. because with so many it is a belief system like a religion with no hard evidence to back it up. These people when questioned almost always will lash out and accuse of being "a CIA agent" or a "MIB" trying to cover up some claim.

This is the main problem going on within UFOligy today , you have those who follow blindly and those who ask questions. And with the blind comes a list of mental and charter's issues only to make UFO researchers and the rest of us who tale it seriously seem laughable. These nutters need to either grow up and do it the right way or quit incorporating lies to get people to believe... this is not the way and it is counter productive. The whole [they are out to get me] excuse holds no water and is laughable. Yes there is GOV dissinfo ops out there running under MOSSAD, but they have bigger fish to fry than some guy or gals UFO video or his story of abduction ect. Like the saying goes... [deny ignorance] touche . The road to disclosure "forced" does not lay in the hands of the hoaxers and sheep but those who treat it with a grain of salt. the true formula [debunk what you can, what is left standing is genuine] is the method. With out that we get nowhere.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I have aliens and so do you. I know you are in denial but you photographed them, pointed them out with red arrows and posted them here on ats.

Debris: Read these words and read them carefully. If you read the thread that photo came from, you'd know I posted that photo KNOWING there no aliens in them. It was a response to the way you were digitizing and altering photos that had no content in them. The fact that you see aliens in the photo that I posted is proof positive that you are seeing things that are not there.

I still claim to be the world's formost authority on this particular type of alien. I am proud of my accomplishment.

Great, then. Why don't you create a few threads here on the forum sharing all your glory, and see how far you get?

One thing they will teach you in psychology is that you cannot photograph delusions.

One thing they teach you in UFOlogy, is you cannot alter photographs....

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Actually very few here do not believe in UFO phenomena and ET contact.

This is the main problem going on within UFOligy today , you have those who follow blindly and those who ask questions. And with the blind comes a list of mental and charter's issues only to make UFO researchers and the rest of us who tale it seriously seem laughable.

Couldnt agree more. This thread, has grown to be very misunderstood. The majority of new posts are from people who think I am a person who thinks UFOlogists are delusional. That just goes to show you how deeply embedded the level of ignorance and laziness has risen to here.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I still claim to be the world's formost authority on this particular type of alien. I am proud of my accomplishment

BS we can go toe to toe on grays, reptilian, nordics or illegal mexicans and you will see that i am the victor.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I willingly concede your point, i have zero interest in those type alien unless they come to my door. I thought i made that clear. Regardless of NightVision's accusations of me being "mentally challenged" and "delusional", i do realize who i am, where i am and what i am claiming. The one option that he fails to consider is that i am giving an accurate description of a actual ongoing event. I freely admit i don't have all the answers, that is why i joined ats in 2007.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Why don't you start posting photos that have resolution and focus?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

I willingly concede your point, i have zero interest in those type alien unless they come to my door. I thought i made that clear. Regardless of NightVision's accusations of me being "mentally challenged" and "delusional", i do realize who i am, where i am and what i am claiming. The one option that he fails to consider is that i am giving an accurate description of a actual ongoing event. I freely admit i don't have all the answers, that is why i joined ats in 2007.

Ok then what type of aliens do you have interest in? The humanoid Andromeda bunch? Also you claim to be the the worlds leading UFOligist?

Could you provide some background and credentials to these claims?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I wouldnt come here if crazy post were stopped.I love em.i post em

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Not easy to take a clear photo of a bright object in the night.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun

Have you even seen his photos? They're always a blurry pixelated mess that can be interpreted as anything.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Pliskin
However, yes, there have been some postings that show "text book" signs of dementia. I will not get into what I do for a living, but I will say that I work with people that exhibit these very same signs of mental illness.

Text book signs of dementia, eh?

Look... you don't know what dementia is, so if I were you, I wouldn't go round believing you can label people with a severe mental illness as that is pretty obnoxious, not to mention very distasteful and lacking ethics.

Dementia has nothing to do with delusional syndromes and as far as I can see there is no one posting here suffering from Alzhiemers, not that we would realise if they were (until they started repeating the same posts, I suppose).

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by nightrun

Have you even seen his photos? They're always a blurry pixelated mess that can be interpreted as anything.

Haven't seen his photos so uh, excuse me... :-)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Great, then. Why don't you create a few threads here on the forum sharing all your glory, and see how far you get?

One thing they will teach you in psychology is that you cannot photograph delusions.
debris765nju

One thing they teach you in UFOlogy, is you cannot alter photographs....

Whereever did you get the idea that i am a ufologist? I am not now nor ever will be one. Listen carefully, I have intelligent nonhuman entities living with me. They came in a disc shaped craft that landed in the specific location i designated. I have shown a photograph of that landed craft here on ats several times. I think it is still available for viewing in my pictures. Listen carefully again.......i brought them here. I know you will think your battle won but i'm only crazy if what i say is not true. Since i freely admit that i am not a ufologist i am not constrained by the ignorance of ignoring evidence that is blurrry or pixilated....it is still evidence. I currently have 16,300 pieces of evidence on photobucket and over 100 videos on google, youtube and photobucket. This is my contribution to the area of human knowledge, what have you done other than badger people?

debris765nju

[edit on 083030p://pm3006 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Listen carefully, I have intelligent nonhuman entities living with me. They came in a disc shaped craft that landed in the specific location i designated. I have shown a photograph of that landed craft here on ats several times. I currently have 16,300 pieces of evidence on photobucket and over 100 videos on google, youtube and photobucket. This is my contribution to the area of human knowledge...

You don't have to do much to prove my point and this thread for me do you?

Read carefully, Debris: If you continue to derail and interrupt threads, you WILL be reported, no exceptions.

MODS, feel free to close this thread at any time. I'm done with this guy.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I have aliens and so do you. I know you are in denial but you photographed them, pointed them out with red arrows and posted them here on ats. I stated that i am better than Greer and CSETI at pointing out aliens, i now add you to that list. I still claim to be the world's formost authority on this particular type of alien. I am proud of my accomplishment. One thing they will teach you in psychology is that you cannot photograph delusions.
[edit on 013030p://am3011 by debris765nju]

You have opened my eyes, debris. I grabbed a photo out of one of my albums and sure enough, there's an alien plain as day!

[edit on 10-6-2010 by draknoir2]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Did you forget the title to your thread? You accused me of being mentally challenged..responding to your accusations is not "derailing" this thread, its merely derailing you and exposing your bigotry against people who believe differently than you. I read your responses to other posters and decided it was time that you were brought to task for your rudeness. When you point your finger at "mentally challenged" people, you are also pointing three fingers back at yourself. Hopefully you might learn to be a little kinder to folks in the ats community.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You accused me of being mentally challenged..responding to your accusations is not "derailing" this thread, its merely derailing you and exposing your bigotry against people who believe differently than you.

Has nothing to do with 'beliefs'. I work with facts. You work with altered, blurry photos that show nothing: FACT. Maybe you can get one of your highly advanced alien roommates to buy you a better camera?

I read your responses to other posters and decided it was time that you were brought to task for your rudeness.

Rude would be the countless threads you've derailed here, bringing them off topic again and again. I'm honestly not trying to be rude. I just personally feel that your posting style and behavior is consistent with schizophrenia. I have a sincere concern for your mental well-being.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Wow.

fyi. Just because someone has schizophrenia or any other mental illness doesn't mean everything they "know" must be false and based on delusions or fantasy. If they post a blurry pic.. hey at least they tried to prove something with evidence rather than expecting people to just take their word for it. You do not have the right to disaqualify other people's perspectives and opinions based on your own bigotries against those with mental illness.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by riley]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join