It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Monoliths Are Back...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If one shows up on the North and South Pole at the same time, that would be neat.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’ll be interesting to see if they keep popping up

a reply to: blend

Started in 2020 and I believe there were a few that popped up that year. According to the map, looks like 21 in total so far. Quite interesting and, you would think, expensive if all your doing is selling these things...I mean, even if you had artists in those areas, they have to transport (helicopter or w/e), set it up, make it, etc.... and how may people would buy one (possibly 20 people would/did... lol) at $45K a monolith?

Sorry for the late reply, I was at work, just got home.

Thanks!

blend

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

This is interesting, for some reason I see a hidden message! I agree the hole world has one!

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

It's just a metalwork version of Banksy, someone out to try to make the kind of money he's making.

Could be. Just weird they are all over the world according to the map. But hey, who knows?

*shrugs*

Thanks!

blend

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam1

I see one of two possibilities. First some alien thing has planted them to get us to throw a bone in the air that tranforms into a spaceship. The other possibility is more realistic than the first. If you recall, the Green Hornet car has those little brooms that erases the tire tracks. That's what my money is on.

Aww...I like the alien possibility. It sounds more exciting and adventurist! lol. I'm gonna stick with that one for a bit. It would make a good movie though...the alien one.

Thanks for the response!

blend

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They are all man made. The first one that showed up was stainless steel with pop rivets holding it together.

These are all made by people. I happen to be an artist and I work in metal. These are sheet metal tacked to a box frame. Aliens did not make these. If you don’t believe me, send me a grand, and I will make one of these myself.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

I was thinking the same thing. Probably less than 100 pounds total so 1 or 2 people easily carry one. With a reasonably well designed baseplate that is bolted down internally then the art piece attached. Probably takes about 10 minutes to install one solidly after you pre build one.

Yes, just something unusual made by the hairless apes for others of them to go gaga over.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Haha! I might need TP!

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

North pole not so much, but Antarctica would be quite the trick!

Right at the summit of Vinson Massif would be the icing on the cake.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Forget the name, but there was a sci-fy movie where silver giant orbs landed all over the globe an only admitted certain people.

Personally I think they're "Art" to be enjoyed. After Cristo draped pink fabric all over the landscape this is a improvement!!
The giant Duckie's got a giggle, but kids toys aren't really "Fine Art".

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You know, now that I think about it, I’m going to go to the metal place tomorrow and buy some metal and make one of these. I am already making a 12’ tall Iron Giant in metal, this would be easy. a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I found a couple videos on the Utah monolith. One of the take down and another of a person who actually went to investigate it.

The first video tells us the monolith is a 3-panel, riveted, non magnetized, hollow structure. So, I'm still hoping for aliens but yeah....thinking it may not be aliens now...

Cries

The second video is of the "take down". A group of men dismantled it and took it out of the desert, eventually giving it to BLM for some odd reason..

It does show the monolith in pieces and how flimsy it really is...

So, kinda sucks but I guess these could be man made...

hangs head, kicks dirt, and walks off...
edit on 5 28 2024 by blend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I could have sworn i saw something like these in an older movie besides the 5th element.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join