It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anywhere online to practice remote viewing?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I know when I was on here years ago there were folks who would do remote viewing tests/experiments and it was pretty interesting. Do y'all know of anywhere to do that nowadays? I can only really "view" people and their surroundings but the site I found for testing RV only did objects/places.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shidge.
I know when I was on here years ago there were folks who would do remote viewing tests/experiments and it was pretty interesting. Do y'all know of anywhere to do that nowadays? I can only really "view" people and their surroundings but the site I found for testing RV only did objects/places.

That type of exercise has been a regular event in ATS over the years. You might as well start another. What are the protocols?
edit on 24-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yes you can go to cnn.com. There you be able to get your first lesson on remote viewing. It’s an easy first year class . I took it and was able to determine that Biden is the greatest President ever elected to office.

🍺😆a reply to: shidge.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This is in no way an answer to your question, but your OP did make me want to take a moment to recommend an unbelievable film on the subject. The film is called Suspect Zero. It stars Sir Ben Kingsley (Gandhi), Aaron Eckhart (Harvey Dent/Two-Face) and Carrie-Anne Moss (Trinity) just to name a few. I just caught this movie one day on basic cable and was just blown away. I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before.

Anyway, I know it doesn't necessarily help with your direct question, but just as an aside gauged by your interest in the subject, I thought I'd point it out. Peace...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sure, let's give it a go.

I have a common object in my hand. I'm going to place it on top of my laptop. (my laptop is closed right now)

See if you can tell what the object is.

It is now the only object on top of my laptop.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Sure, let's give it a go.

I have a common object in my hand. I'm going to place it on top of my laptop. (my laptop is closed right now)

See if you can tell what the object is.

It is now the only object on top of my laptop.

A squid. I see a squid...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
That type of exercise has been a regular event in ATS over the years. You might as well start another. What are the protocols?

I'm pretty rusty hence the practice idea ha.. When I did it before, I'd talk to someone for a minute on U2U or chat to get a "focus" or whatever, then close my eyes and type what I saw, at the end they'd let me know how I did. I'm sure everyone who messes with RVing is different, but for me I basically see flashes of different things around the person, sometimes getting psychic-y vibes with them, but it's a "stream of consciousness" that's hopefully something cooler than just my imagination ha

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Just saw the replies and funnily enough that's pretty similar to what I imagined for a second! It was like a small brass squid or dish that sort of resembled one. Usually my "off the cuff" without warmup ones are iffy though.

edit on 24-9-2021 by shidge. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shidge.

I think the Monroe institute website would have something for ya

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

It's a plastic fork.

From a 2d perspective, squid is close.

Maybe you're remote viewing top down isometric only?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

It might be a dog leash, but I will go for a ballpoint pen.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Good Grief. You don't need to set up remote viewing sessions on the internet or an application. Just call a friend, set a location and time for your friend to set something and go... Very simple.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It's a plastic fork.

That's why I'm looking for practice ha!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

There's no such thing as remote viewing. It was all made up by psychic frauds via gullible scientists then used by the intelligence services for propaganda purposes.

ETA...

This is your third thread on this subject and as far as I can see the other two went nowhere. However if you keep going for a few years you might get lucky one day and score a hit and you can claim psychic ability. Is there any real point to pursuing this nonsense?

edit on 24-9-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Good Grief. You don't need to set up remote viewing sessions on the internet or an application. Just call a friend, set a location and time for your friend to set something and go... Very simple.

Doesn't work that way for me.

It's easiest if I don't even know the person's name, just a few messages back and forth online until I think I can do it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Have a read of Psychic discoveries in the Soviet Union if you can get a copy. In the end, a Shaman predicts that the Soviet Union would fall, They sent the message "MIG" telepathically. They did it by monitoring the blood pressure of a guy, as they noticed if someone was thinking about you it would go up so they encoded it as a signal. Another one was in the submarines they carried the litter of rabbits, the doe was back at HQ with wires attached. When they were going to surface for a quick exchange of signals they would kill a rabbit, The death was registered on the Mothers rabbits eecg. which was the alert for incoming messages. They were doing this then I bet it's more refined now.As far as we are concerned its all a joke, , men who stare at goats hahaha.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There are no psychics only charlatans and those who cling on to such notions through gullibility or boredom.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Just saw the replies and funnily enough that's pretty similar to what I imagined for a second! It was like a small brass squid or dish that sort of resembled one. Usually my "off the cuff" without warmup ones are iffy though.

Really?! That's actually kind of weird...

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It's a plastic fork.

Holy Poop! I'm 2D psychic, man!

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Proof has to be measured in successes, otherwise none of us (namely, the un-gullible) would ever partake in a belief that does not show results. It is like using a copper chisel to carve a granite block.

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I claim that any time clairvoyance or psychic abilities or remote viewing (list goes on...) was ever called upon to solve an important problem, crime or salvation... in my lifetime (and I am an old #) , it has never worked. That is proof that it is not statistically different, in fact it is WORSE than pure chance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join