It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anywhere online to practice remote viewing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: E38Driver
a reply to: midicon

I have even done it myself.

Please, please do it with me. Remote view me. I dare you. I want to believe.

Here's a hint... I'm in North America...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I'll send you a message.. No promises since it's been awhile ha.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Remote viewing is a little "new age" for me. I prefer reading the entrails of chickens or ducks to see what the future will bring. Old school....

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shidge.

I just sent you a PM.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shidge.

I'll send you a message.. No promises since it's been awhile ha.

Cool. Will the message come through email? How will I know that it's arrived? Give me more info please?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Cool. Will the message come through email? How will I know that it's arrived? Give me more info please?

It's in your ATS messages - the little down arrow on the top menu and then "messages".

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shidge.

It's in your ATS messages - the little down arrow on the top menu and then "messages".

Got it thanks. Not sure if you are being serious, but by all means... have a go.
edit on 25-9-2021 by Kreeate because: because

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Got it thanks. Not sure if you are being serious, but by all means... have a go.

Okay, I saw your message and responded. Just keep an eye on the messages page for a bit since it doesn't look like it sends any sort of notification or alert besides refreshing that page.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium.

A few years back, I wondered why you could have a really good OBE one night, and then it went very random. So I did some research. It took a few months to come up with a reasonable theory. Then I came across an interesting bit of information the last bit of information that came out of the Paulo Alto Psi lab before it supposedly shut up shop. Which was, when they crunched all the numbers for their "Hits" they all occurred at the local noon sideral timewise when Sagittarius was above.the lab. It's the direction of where the big bang radiation comes from.This is an hour later every day according to your local noon with regard to this constellation.
So I downloaded a program called "Starcalc" where you can actually see where and at what time , this effect occurs in your neck of the woods.This I think is the reason for the randomness of the effects the timing goes off by an hour in a twenty four hour period.It.s an organic thing or was originally, Because hunting and especially fishing is effected by whats coming up over the horizon.as well. If the sun and moon are coming up for a few hours the fishing is great, but I digress.
So if your normal bed time where you enter the dream state, with the intent of what you want to do alligns with the correct timing the effect improves greatly.
Then its prudent to ask why in the past , Archeo astrology seemed to be the rage, not to mention two Gold witch-type hats with all the phases of the moon carved into them were found? Simply so they got the timing of the festivals right etc.It seems to have been a control thing, where if you pissed of the Shaman you got the bone pointed at you.Or on the nicer note Shaman s who could use Shamanistic flight, which seem to be OBE'S in real time knew where the game was.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I get what you mean

You are right that it would definitely have influence

But you need to localise your perspective. The sun should be your aspect focus. The stars are moon are secondary influences. Indeed the moon is merely a pulse to connect your feed to the sun

Think of it like planning a trip along the highways from Sydney to Melbourne. But you don't know your way out of Blacktown, so you get lost before the journey even starts

The sun is your local focus point

It is (essentially) the mirror of your consciousness in the sky

It is an astral Stargate. It is connected to all the other cycles and patterns, so connect through it

It is much easier

I find power zones are the "pockets" of the suns influence within daily cycles. Just before or on dawn, in the darkest part of night. And as the sun is pushing over the horizon at sun-down

The "push" of suns light creates a negative counter "pull" in our environment and atmosphere, because the world is spherical. You can't push one way, without coming around to also be pulling on your own forces. Make sense?

This pocket of "slack" contrary to the force of visible light, is what allows sound to exist. What allows colour to exist

These pockets are "free space", that allow all spectrums, "movement"

I find these times are when it is easiest to leave the body across the natural medium of the planet, in relation to the sun, which in turn, relates to the stars above

You need a focal gateway. The sun will give you all the power and focus you need. But you don't need to try overpower it, or use it. You just need to be harmonious to/with/of/from/through (as) it

Realise that a space to harmonise and align with it already exists

Don't try to open the gateway. Learn to let it open for you, by realising it is always open

The flux is the very same resonance of your both your body and the earth (Schumann).

Meaning you don't even need to harmonise. You are already harmonised. You just need to visualise it and realise it

You need also understand (or at least be able to visualise) what the sun, moon and planets are

The sun is your consciousness in the sky. Not LIKE your consciousness. IT IS your consciousness

It is very literally the light being focus through your eyes, in mirror. Looking back upon itself

The rings of Saturn are the external (oppose or inside out) mirror of the rings of colour around your eye

When you look up at the Moon at night? You are actually looking down into your body, at the tip of your own spine, from the pineal inside your head. Which is the planet. Essentially

Everyone is. Not just you

It is obviously allot more complicated than just this. I am just simplifying it to give you understanding of the concept

We are a phased existence. Internal and external working in parity. But we limit our perception linearly

The world and the universe is inside of you, as well as around you. As it is with everyone (see the diagram below)

If you can visual what I am telling you, it is tremendously powerful. And empowering, in the hands of those who would use it for the right reasons

It can also be self-destructive, in the hands of those who would try misuse it

My advice, in whatever you would do with things like this, is to remain amenable in what you do. You don't have to be perfect. But be respectful

Here are a couple of diagrams I made that may/might help you to understand/visualise

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Thanks very interesting take on it. The most powerful OBE I ever had was falling asleep under a willow tree with a lot of sunlight. Your times suggest they are when the Telluric currents are flowing at their strongest which is again interesting.With regard for the effect to be primarily an organic survival thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: E38Driver
a reply to: midicon

I have even done it myself.

Please, please do it with me. Remote view me. I dare you. I want to believe.

Here's a hint... I'm in North America...

I just remote viewed you....now go wash your hands!!

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I had fun with those old ATS experiments, someone should start some more..

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I had fun with those old ATS experiments, someone should start some more..

Yep, this was the first site I found when searching for what it was called when I was a kid. Didn't really see any similar topics when I got back on after having been gone for few years.

I kept searching for an archive of old topics so I could look up the previous ones we did but no dice.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'll ask my friend who actually did it to me. I still feel weird around him now like he can remote view me when I don't wanna be remote viewed lol. I think there's a lot of things our brains/energy fields can do that we are going to eventually figure out.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi All,

I happened across this thread today and thought I'd throw this our here. I had. A Psychometry Exercise thread a looooong time ago on here. Back then I was known as Finitydream on here. If there's any interest I'd be happy to start it again.

Here's the link to look it over.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know if it's something there's interest in.
Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes I will... gimma some time to reply, living off the grid, no internet.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I will RV you soon. And PM / reply with my results.

I'll be using the CRV method.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

All you need is a friend to FaceTime.

Have them pick a random object you can't see and have them look at. Have them look at it like it's that red creepy pasta lamp.

Then try to visualize what they are looking at. Then try to draw what your mind sees them looking at.

See how well you do. That meets the qualifications of "ways to practice remote viewing online".

posted on Feb, 5 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well ... That was intense

If someone in here accidentally found me tonight, whilst trying to view someone else. You need to learn some manners

You did not "seek" to connect and remote view, you attached parasitically (left/heart alignment, from behind), which is something completely different

I do not appreciate someone climbing on my back, to mock me struggling against them, because they think I cannot do anything about it

If it was someone in here, I hope you enjoyed the fireworks as your wandering "friend" was permanently castrated

You, and they, will never "remote" anything in this world again

Enjoy that vine I seeded into your light-body, before you were unceremoniously evicted from the eye

At first, I thought it did not affect you, because it was meant to grow through you and tear you apart from the inside out, near instantly

But it seems, it only appeared that way, because of the phase-dynamics of time

Which means, it is going to be growing through you slowly over the space and period of the next few decades

It is impossible to free yourself from this vine, as it is linked to the source of creation itself

It is an incredibly, incredibly long and painful experience

A fitting experience and punishment, for someone who would happily torment others as they struggle to free themselves

My apologies for the random post, if it was nobody in here. It just seems like a good possibility and worth posting, considering this thread only recently re-surfaced

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join