It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Monoliths Are Back...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Mysterious Monoliths

The monoliths have been out of mainstream news for a bit but they are starting to gain traction again. They have been found in Utah, Romania, California, Isle of Wight, New Mexico, The Netherlands, and now in Wales.

Like the crop circles, there are no tracks or traces of human involvement in the placement. They could be helicoptered in Butt, in order to stand them up and make them stable, you would still need to dig a Hole or secure them in the ground in some fashion.

A group of artists have claimed responsibility for these, saying they did this to sell the monoliths at $45K a pop. Which wouldn’t even cover the cost of the helicopter. But, because the monoliths are showing up around the world, there is some speculation that the claim may be false ...

No writing that we can see on them, no other explanation has been presented. The Utah one (originally found in 2020) was removed by officials. The rest, as far as I can tell, are still standing.

What say you ATS…another unsolved mystery or is this just an art project?

blend

edit on 5 26 2024 by blend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It’ll be interesting to see if they keep popping up

a reply to: blend

edit on 26-5-2024 by Dalamax because: Hy

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to map out the locations?
Maybe there is a pattern or puzzle going on here.

If anyone here uses AI-try giving it the co ordinates and dates of the monoliths appearence-then ask it where and when the next will be located,

Then we could maybe try to monitor that area with a webcam to see if we can catch them installing the next one and find out who is doing it.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This is interesting, for some reason I see a hidden message! I agree the hole world has one!

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have heard elsewhere that like crop circles, some of the monoliths are fake but many are "real" or non mad made. In any event, I love it and find it fascinating.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It's just a metalwork version of Banksy, someone out to try to make the kind of money he's making.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Of all the crazy sh** going on in the world which people can get their shorts in a knot over, this, pleasantly...isn't one of them.

If someone wants to spend the time, effort and money to go erect a mysterious metal obelisk in the middle of nowhere and then conceal its origins or methods, hey, I say, more power to 'em!! It gives some people who have way too much time on their hands something to do.

It's kind of a ray of fun and happiness in a world largely filled today with doom & gloom.

S&F

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

With all the doom + gloom read the second sentence! lol! Blend might have a hidden message that starts with a B and the other word Hole lol!

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I think you may have misunderstood; I was actually complimenting Blend on his OP, not taking issue with it.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Oh I get it! lol! Blend is a girl!

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I see one of two possibilities. First some alien thing has planted them to get us to throw a bone in the air that tranforms into a spaceship. The other possibility is more realistic than the first. If you recall, the Green Hornet car has those little brooms that erases the tire tracks. That's what my money is on.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

DOH!! My bad!

Sorry, Blend.

I am...Bung-Holio!

edit on 5/26/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You would think if they had to be flown out to site that you could use something like flight aware to see what flew it and when it was flown out. Might give some threads to see what company they used and if anything about the contract to move it could be gleaned.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’ll be interesting to see if they keep popping up

I'll be interested to see if they start getting stolen.

45k each, yes?

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here's a YT vid orf the one in Wales...

It's near to Hay-on Wye. Think it's a notable UFO spot too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Star map maybe?;as above, so below.

a reply to: onestonemonkey

45k for a smooth metal ingot? 🙂

It’d be cooler if the obelisks started getting melted in situ. Still no evidence of human activity 😳

Then re modelled into statues of ants in various action poses, emerging from the earth
. Still no evidence of human activity 🤙

a reply to Nerbot.
edit on 26-5-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Cooler still if they all started levitating and hovering above the ground.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

45k for a smooth metal ingot?

I thought the one found in Utah was shown to have been welded sheets? I remember there being an ATS thread about it and one of our members going out to the site for a look?
edit on 26-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ats. Boots on the ground and ahead of the curve

I’d like to see those photos if possible, hope the intrepid member drops past this thead 🙂

a reply to: Kurokage

edit on 26-5-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are they all made of the same material?

What are some of its properties?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join