It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British crown completes its seizure of power over the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

At numerous requests from members of my “support group”, my beloved “British Red Guards”, I am beginning to publish my promised article on total control over the world economy, finance, political systems, public administration, money issuance, databases, intellectual property and other basic industries with sides of the British crown. A huge part will be devoted to control over the US and US citizens. The article consists of 4 parts, and I will publish one part every day.

When writing this article, I used a huge number of exclusively Western sources, including some materials from our ATS forum. Let me remind you that the article was written in the spring of 2018, and all the facts were relevant precisely for this period. Now some of the entities that have rebranded the names have changed, but the essence remains the same.

So!

Part 1.

"The largest agents and corporations through which Queen Elizabeth controls the world.

The United Nations is made up of 193 states that consider themselves sovereign and independent, in full control of their domestic and foreign policies, and consider themselves equal to all other states. Each country has its own history textbooks, in which, along with the unique heroic history of peoples and countries, it is written about the uniqueness of each individual country and its independence, watered with the blood of many patriots in the struggle for this very independence in a series of wars and revolutions. But absolutely all textbooks of all countries are silent about one simple fact: in reality, most of the countries are still under the complete control and authority of Queen Elizabeth.

There is a hierarchy in the world, terabytes of research, reports, dissertations and articles are devoted to attempts to describe it. To summarize most of them, countries and peoples are ruled by presidents and prime ministers, they are ruled by transnational corporations and cartels, which in turn are ruled by family clans and banking houses. A certain coordinating council from these clans has legislative bodies in the form of the Bilderberg Club or the Trilateral Commission, and executive bodies in the form of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. Various versions of who leads this council are expectedly classified as conspiracy theories, which are, in modern terms, the height of the art of trolling, in order to discredit reality and truth. The truth is that the vast majority of the planet is now under the rule of the British crown.

To understand this, it is not at all necessary to use various conspiracy theories about the series of aliens and reptilians controlling the planet. It is enough to analyze the real facts that are in the public domain, and which in fact no one really hides.

English most democratic law directly prohibits questioning, investigating or inquiring about the personal possessions, property and business of the English monarchy. The same right applies to all monarchies in Europe, regardless of whether they are ruling in their countries or not. The true wealth of all monarchies is located outside the countries where they acquired this wealth - in offshore banks that are under the jurisdiction of the British crown. Based on an analysis of open sources, there are currently $35 trillion held offshore by the British Empire from various royal houses and Vatican financial institutions. And they are all controlled by the House of Windsor.

Representatives of monarchies are not presidents, military leaders or bankers. Personally, they do not create chaos, crises, destabilization of economies, revolutions and wars in order to seize national wealth. They lead these processes, robbing peoples of their wealth, while at the same time instilling in them tales of freedom and independence through the numerous public organizations and media they have created.

The British Crown itself heads and controls at least the Commonwealth of Nations, consisting of 53 states with an area of 39 million square meters. km. and a population of almost 2.5 billion. These states cover the entire world, one fifth of the Earth, and own a huge part of the wealth, industries and natural resources. Queen Elizabeth recently stepped down as head of the Commonwealth in favor of her son, Prince Charles. The Queen herself remains one of the leaders of the most powerful organization - the Order of Malta, the real owners of the island of Malta."

Continued below...

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"The history of this order is quite interesting. The Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) became the heir and took control of the power and wealth of the famous Knights Templar, and also controlled the military, economic and banking systems of the Roman Empire and the Vatican through the first central bank - the Vatican Bank. In 1798, with the conquest of Malta by Napoleon, the latter placed the Order of Malta under the control of the Roman Catholic Priestly Order of the Jesuits (Society of Jesus). The Jesuits subsequently established British control over the island of Malta and established a Jesuit college there, staffed exclusively by British Jesuits. The Jesuits undermined the exclusively Catholic influence in the area. Europe, for which purpose they poured the wealth they received in South America into Protestant and Jewish banking houses, created control of the Venetian Pallavicini clan over Great Britain and the Rothschilds.

The Jesuits in 1840, through the marriage of Queen Victoria, brought to the throne a branch of the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha dynasty, which later became known as the Windsor dynasty, and now rules Great Britain and the Commonwealth countries. A similar fate befell the Vatican. The Jesuits took full control of it by 1814. Both the Order of Malta and all Protestant churches actually found themselves under the control of the Jesuits, whose main order, the Order of the Hospital of St. John of Jerusalem, came under the control of Queen Elizabeth II. All recent grandmasters of the Order of Malta are British. Andrew Willoughbbe's former grandmaster Ninian Bertie was Queen Elizabeth's cousin. The British branch of the Order of Malta is known as the Grand Priory of England, and its directorate was formerly the headquarters of the Knights Templar in Britain. The Order of Malta also belongs to the so-called City of London, which was captured by the Jesuits in 1825 with the help of the Rothschild family. The City of London has become the most powerful economic force in England and in the world - the financial center of the planet.

The Knights of Malta today are primarily involved in working with the so-called Black Nobility, the Vatican and various papal and royal orders, especially the Jesuits who ultimately control the Vatican and the Military Order of Malta. The most powerful controlling internal bodies of SMOM are the Order of the Garter and the Pilgrim Society, both of which are governed by Queen Elizabeth.

If we take an interest in who controls the financial world, we will find that it is the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem, the Order of Malta and Opus Dei. Control occurs through the City of London Corporation and The Worshipful Company of Mercers, and later through The Worshipful Company of International Bankers. The lion's share of the financial assets and flows they control passes through the UK's offshore empire. According to some estimates, one third of the world's capital, accounting for half of all trade and financial flows, is hidden from the tax authorities of nation states in British offshore companies.

James S. Henry, former chief economist at McKinsey & Company, estimates that about $35 trillion is hidden in British tax havens, and $6.1 trillion in British dependencies. dollars As a result of these offshoring policies, 60% of global trade now consists of domestic transactions within multinational companies. In general, thanks to offshore companies, multinational corporations do not pay about $240 billion a year in taxes.

Main UK offshore harbors:

TheCityofLondonUK is today the money laundering capital of the world. Carried out with the help of British firms helping corrupt officials and criminals from around the world hide trillions of US dollars of unknown origin. Since 2000 alone, British banks have helped hide more than $6 trillion. dollars by making illegal payments and laundering proceeds from crime.

The Cayman Islands are a territory of the United Kingdom. They offer a number of tax benefits, as well as low financial regulation and oversight. Today the country is the fifth largest financial services center in the world. Cayman is home to over 10,000 mutual funds, over 200 banks, over 90,000 companies and 140 trust companies. This is the best place in the world for hedge funds and insurance companies.

Bermuda is another part of the UK territory that has long been known as a tax haven. The Bermuda tax system taxes only employee wages, not corporate income or investment income. The Bahamas' largest client for offshore transactions is the United States.

Guernsey belongs to the British Crown, but has its own tax laws. The island of 65,000 people has become an entire offshore financial paradise, with its main street lined with private banks, law firms and accounting firms.

Jersey is a Crown dependency island in the English Channel. Jersey has its own currency and tax laws. The island's culture of secrecy and financial non-disclosure has led to housing in Jersey being valued at $5 billion per square mile. Half of all tax evasion transactions in Jersey come from the UK."

To be continued... in parts 2, 3 and 4.

Thank you.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You've captured my attention. I'm anxious to read the other parts!

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Thank you for your attention and interest. I will publish one part every day. The article was published in Russian federal media and there were a huge number of reposts in various publications.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Nice story but the British royal family can't even control what all tabloids write about them, let alone most of the world. Any evidence to support your fantastic claims or are you just being creative?

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thankyou for keeping the faith, my Russian cousin.

Don't forget the Romanovs were part of the European Royal Dynasty and the Russians loved Royalty, as do the British.

Had King William IV, the King of he British Empire and King of Hanover, had his children survived, with his wife the Queen of England etc, Adelheid Luise Therese Karoline Amalie (1792-1849) of Saxe-Meiningen, the Royal family of now would be much different.
So, For The British Empire and Russia.......

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Any evidence to support your fantastic claims or are you just being creative?

Aside from his hatred of the British probably not , some people just like pointing fingers at others rather than look at the corruption of their own leaders.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
When I was working on this article in 2018, I used hundreds, if not thousands, of serious Western sources. I did not use articles in tabloids and yellow press. To even list all the sources, I need to raise my archive on this topic. And this is a huge job. I am writing about the results of analytical work. But this is not a scientific article, but a journalistic one. Publication standards vary.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gort69
Nicholas 2 and George 5. Striking similarities.

Thank you)))

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

City of london is not owned by the royal family. its owned by bankers. The king has to request entry.. The bankers own the uk

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Aren't a lot of European royalty related?

Like theres a famous photo of five of them about 100 years ago, all kings of various countries. All cousins i think but def all related.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2
Nicholas II and George V were cousins. The photo that I cited above in the thread was taken on May 24, 1913 at the wedding of Louise of Prussia, the daughter of their relative, Kaiser Wilhelm II. The relationship began with the Danish king Christian IX Glücksburg, who reigned from 1863 to 1906. and his wife Queen Louise. They cunningly scattered their daughters throughout all the royal houses of the Old World of the mid-19th century. For which the Danish royal couple were nicknamed “the father-in-law and mother-in-law of Europe.”
Christian IX married his middle daughter Dagmara to Russian Emperor Alexander III. In Orthodoxy, Dagmara became Maria Feodorovna. She gave birth to the last Russian Tsar Nicholas II. And she ended her days in sorrow, in her native Denmark, having lost all her children and most of her relatives in the fire of the Russian Revolution.
But the eldest daughter of Christian IX went straight to marry the British King Edward VII. In this marriage, the same English king George V was born, who was exactly like his Russian cousin Nicholas.
That is, Nikolai and Georg are the sons of two sisters, Maria and Alexandra.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Any evidence to support your fantastic claims or are you just being creative?

Aside from his hatred of the British probably not , some people just like pointing fingers at others rather than look at the corruption of their own leaders.

According to CPI, Russia is an unquestionable leader of Europe when it comes to corruption. A little bit if effort and it can beat the leader of the world; Somalia. Poor Brits with their meagre 71 points can't stand a chance.
edit on 26-5-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Phew!!

Thats a hell of a lot in-law marriages

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

At numerous requests from members of my “support group”, my beloved “British Red Guards”, I am beginning to publish my promised article on total control over the world economy, finance, political systems, public administration, money issuance, databases, intellectual property and other basic industries with sides of the British crown. A huge part will be devoted to control over the US and US citizens...

"The largest agents and corporations through which Queen Elizabeth controls the world".

Continued below...

This article may be KGB disinformation designed to get people looking in the wrong place.

Kings are for the ghetto. They are like the top Gangsta. Their power comes from unifying and leading the poor. Those who forgot where their power comes from would face revolution. It is their leadership of the poor which enabled them to control things like royal appointments.

If a royal family makes a move on power, it won't be on the top companies or international finance.
edit on 26-5-2024 by Solvedit because: format

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Good read, enjoyed that and brought back many memories of when I researched into this myself.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Queen Victoria had 9 children whom she used, through marriage, to attempt to form tighter, familial bonds with the "mainland". Brothers, sisters, then cousins in practically every powerhouse in Europe, and Russia of course. Those tighter bonds barely lasted a generation before they descended into internecine quabbles exacerbated by grumbles turning to shouts from the bottom up of society. Education of the masses gave those masses all sorts of ideas. Royalty, due to their conditioning from birth, a belief in their divine duty, have a tendency to stay put and go down with the sinking ship. Money, on the otherhand, just packs it's bags and moves on to the next two horse town.

Royalty went out of vogue, where it didn't adapt, or continued to have a functional role, corruption never has. It just keeps on running things.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Well, yesterday you claimed to be a journalist, I think thats another of your fake attempts at trying to fool ATS as you 'story' is full of holes, inaccuracies and out right lies.

Lets take the Jesuits first...
A Roman Catholic order.
The Society of Jesus is consecrated under the patronage of Madonna della Strada, a title of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and it is led by a superior general. the headquarters of the society, its general curia, is in Rome.

16th and 17th-century Jesuit institutions intended to train priests were hotbeds for the persecution of Catholics in Britain, where men suspected of being Catholic priests were routinely imprisoned, tortured, and executed. Jesuits were among those killed, including the namesake of Campion Hall, as well as Brian Cansfield, Ralph Corbington, and many others. A number of them were canonized among the Forty Martyrs of England and Wales.

The Jesuits were all but wiped out after the persecution of the Catholics in Elizabethan times by the British but I see you missed that part out?

Next you said...

"The history of this order is quite interesting. The Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM) became the heir and took control of the power and wealth of the famous Knights Templar,

Again, very incorrect. Edward II and Philip IV were the biggest beneficiaries of the downfall of the Templars. Those monarchs seized a lot of the holdings of the order. The few properties that were left were transferred to another order called the Knights Hospitaller who later became the 'Maltese Knights'

The Order remained without a territory of its own until 1530, when Grand Master Fra' Philippe de Villiers de l'Isle Adam took possession of the island of Malta, granted to the order by Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and his mother Queen Joanna of Castile as monarchs of Sicily, with the approval of Pope Clement VII, for which the order had to honour the conditions of the Tribute of the Maltese Falcon.

Again you miss out a large part of Nepoleon's invasion...
Napoleon led the French occupation of Malta and negotiated a surrender to the invasion with the Grand Master.

The knights were dispersed, though the Order continued to exist in a diminished form and negotiated with European governments for a return to power as part of the agreement between France and Holy Roman Empire during the German mediatisation. The Russian Emperor, Paul I, gave the largest number of knights shelter in Saint Petersburg, an action that gave rise to the Russian tradition of the Knights Hospitaller and the Order's recognition among the Russian Imperial Orders

Next you jump 'Tax Havens'
I think maybe you missed the 'Paradise papers' and 'Pandora papers. Who are the people who are investing large amounts of money in offshore accounts?

The Paradise Papers are a set of over 13.4 million confidential electronic documents relating to offshore investments that were leaked to the German reporters Frederik Obermaier and Bastian Obermayer, from the newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung. The newspaper shared them with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, and a network of more than 380 journalists.

The fact that we British have a free press and aired our dirty laudry might be something new to you in Russia perhaps but here it made all the newspapers and online media here.
A quich snippet of the lots of outlets that published these leaks.
www.bbc.co.uk...
inews.co.uk...
www.independent.co.uk...[/ url]
[url]https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/18/guardian-bbc-legal-action-paradise-papers
Just type Paradise papers into a search engine and it's all there for everyone to see.

You said....

English most democratic law directly prohibits questioning, investigating or inquiring about the personal possessions, property and business of the English monarchy.

So why was this in all the papers here?

The Paradise Papers show that about £10m ($13m) of the Queen's private money was invested offshore.

It was put into funds in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda by the Duchy of Lancaster, which provides the Queen with an income and handles investments for her £500m private estate

Our press wasn't afraid to show this and links to all the documents exsposed. What about Russia? Was your press free to do the same I wonder?
www.wired.com...

And then of course we have the Pandora Papers next, which again was revealed by the Brithish media, specifically Panorama.

LEAKED PAPERS HAVE revealed that hundreds of millions of dollars in Kremlin cash was behind major investments in Facebook and Twitter. The man at the centre of the money chain is Russian billionaire Yuri Milner.

www.icij.org...

The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists is making public a trove of new information about shell companies linked to Russians as part of a broader effort to spotlight the offshore world and the hidden wealth of Kremlin-linked figures in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

The company names and other data on more than 800 Russian nationals come from Seychelles-based Alpha Consulting Ltd., an offshore services provider that serves mostly Russian clients. The data includes newly discovered details about companies tied to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s allies and other Russian political figures who shelter assets behind opaque businesses that can be used to escape global sanctions.

Putin’s former communications minister, a high-ranking regional political leader, an imprisoned cryptocurrency specialist and an oligarch are among the Russians whose names appear in the data, which can be accessed through ICIJ’s public Offshore Leaks Database.

This new publication, dubbed Pandora Papers Russia, marks the latest effort by ICIJ to shine light into one of the world’s most secretive industries — and follows a decade of reporting on Russian offshore maneuvering in particular. For ease of access, ICIJ has compiled much of that prior reporting in a dedicated page called the Russia Archive.

Tell us, did you also right a story on that to show your 'unbiased' opinion?

edit on 26-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: gort69
Nicholas 2 and George 5. Striking similarities.

Thank you)))

Thats because Queen Victoria had nine children and was called the 'Godmother of Europe'

THE 'GODMOTHER OF EUROPE': QUEEN VICTORIA'S FAMILY TIES ACROSS THE CONTINENT

The nine children of Victoria and Albert went on to produce 42 grandchildren, all of whom shaped and altered the makeup of the royal dynasties across Europe and even faced off against one another in warfare.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

English most democratic law directly prohibits questioning, investigating or inquiring about the personal possessions, property and business of the English monarchy.

Certainly agree with you on the City of London, dark money, money laundering side of things but no idea what makes you think the above is true. It's never been law in the UK (at least since serfdom/feudal times).

The public and hidden wealth of various Royal Family members and others is regularly reported on, detailed and questioned by press and public.

The Sunday Times have features them in their Rich list since the ;ate 1980s - QE2 stopped being in the top 300 richest people in the world back in 2015 and had a net worth of £370m when she died in 2022.

There's also an investigation, analysis and expose/detailing of King Charles hidden wealth here by Guardian Newspaper. Again he's not the top 10 wealthiest people in the UK, let alone world.

Queens drops off Sunday Times top 300 Rich List for first time

The Royals have no power it's all been transfered over to the public and parliament over 100s of years - we're a constitutional monarchy - the monarch reigns but government rules in the UK constitution.

Charles knows he'll be booted out as soon as he voices personal political views or attempts to get in the way of Parliament and public.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join