It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British crown completes its seizure of power over the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The Royals have no power it's all been transfered over to the public and parliament over 100s of years - we're a constitutional monarchy - the monarch reigns but government rules in the UK constitution.

Charles knows he'll be booted out as soon as he voices personal political views or attempts to get in the way of Parliament and public.

Facts that some people simply refuse to accept or choose to ignore due to the fact that they want to believe The British Monarchy has this mythical, all encompassing hold over the world economy etc.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Well, yesterday you claimed to be a journalist,

there was a thread about a year maybe two back, where he said he had to get get permission to publish articles.
then turned around and said there was no ministry of communication that controls the media.
then when pointed out there was from the russian government website he got all mad ranting and raving you will be shamed.

imo he's a paid russian government troll, not just a troll.

edit on 26-5-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What you said does leave the door open to suspicion that the royals may be trying to look for greener pastures elsewhere.

The goal here does seem to be to misdirect people about the most likely path of a royal takeover which would be to consoidate the ghetto.

I don't know a thing about Vladimir Putin, but suppose he did gain the power which he has by unifying the poor? Suppose he is getting RT to throw us curveballs in support of his allies?

And look at Megan and Harry. Are they trying to take over our top corporations, intelligence agencies, media outlets, etc? Or are they splashing themselves onto tabloids for the ghetto, so people would know them and talk to them? They would then have the opportunity to convince the ghetto they are their friends and could unify the far left.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Megan being in charge is a carefully calculated ploy to appeal to their constituents.

Maybe the men of the ghetto don't stand up enough to the women and the women will tell them what they should think of royals.

The women probably pull down some pretty good jobs compared to the men because they can socialize or perhaps even work with wealthier, more skilled and educated men, and crib test answers and pre-employment questionnaire answers from their partners.

And, as I never get tired of reminding everyone, they are the right ethnicities to represent not only the inner city but the portion of the South that wishes the King had won the revolution so they could continue to be entitled to the land they feel they were granted by the King.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
imo he's a paid russian government troll, not just a troll.

If Putin is a strongman-type totalitarian, perhaps he is seeking allies?

Perhaps he wants the British Royals to become powerful so he could have another state run by a strongman on his side?

Perhaps that's why he would pay a troll to throw curveballs about the path of a royal takeover.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

There's no 'royal takeover'.

Meghan and Harry 'unifying the far left'?
I can't even begin to express just how impossible that could ever be.

The only people who seem to give this the slightest bit of consideration are non-Brits.

We all know its complete bollocks.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

There's no 'royal takeover'.
Not yet.

Meghan and Harry 'unifying the far left'?
I can't even begin to express just how impossible that could ever be.

The only people who seem to give this the slightest bit of consideration are non-Brits.
The thread is clearly not about Britain.

We all know its complete bollocks.

Why couldn't it happen in another country which they used to lay claim to?

It doesn't sound like you're too impressed with them anymore.
edit on 26-5-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Too bad Peter the Great’s legacy didn’t prevail, you guys had you chance, and royally screwed up, pun intended.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I have a serious question, in all your extensive resAlan's, have you run across links between the British Royal family and the Theodosians of Constantinople? The link would probably be through a German family line steming from Hilderic of the Vandals or of Huneric of the Vandals and Alans.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Megan isn't a royal, Harry has no claim to UK throne, they can't even afford to pay for their own personal security let alone single handedly invade and overthrow another country's military, constitution, public administration and replace it with a Republic.

That's before factoring in they're one of the most unpopular couples in the world and there's no reason for the public to support such a move and errosion of their powers.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Nice story but the British royal family can't even control what all tabloids write about them, let alone most of the world. Any evidence to support your fantastic claims or are you just being creative?

They might be (likely are) allowing some "bad" and "controversial" PR to make it easier for them to say the stories are so bazaar, even wild money stories can't be true. 😃 psych-PR is effective and a great diversion.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

I have a serious question, in all your extensive resAlan's, have you run across links between the British Royal family and the Theodosians of Constantinople? The link would probably be through a German family line steming from Hilderic of the Vandals or of Huneric of the Vandals and Alans.

The Orthodox principality of Theodoro existed in Crimea with its capital in the city of Doros (Mangup) from the 4th to the 15th centuries.
Feodosia is a modern city in Crimea, also founded in the 4th century.
If you mean the Principality of Theodoro, then I only know about dynastic ties with Russia. Moscow princes often took Feodorian princesses as wives. I have not heard about Feodoro’s dynastic connections with European royal houses.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
Aren't a lot of European royalty related?

Like theres a famous photo of five of them about 100 years ago, all kings of various countries. All cousins i think but def all related.

All Roads Lead to Rome !!!!

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

there was a thread about a year maybe two back, where he said he had to get get permission to publish articles.
then turned around and said there was no ministry of communication that controls the media.

RT does seem to change his story on a whim to what ever benefits his thread the most, doesn't he? I've noticed the ranting and raving has changed though to Mad Vlads rhetoric, that we're all gonna die by Nuclear annihilation.

It is funny because you only have to go back to March and RT did a thread that England was dead and ruined but here we are with a new thread saying how the British Royals rule the world now!!

edit on 26-5-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Aaaah its good to back on ATS.

The language is just beautiful, havn't seen it anywhere else.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Not yet.

Not ever.

The thread is clearly not about Britain.

Thread title: The British crown completes its seizure of power over the world......but its got nothing to do with Britain?

Why couldn't it happen in another country which they used to lay claim to?

Argh yes, How could I have forgotten....I think I and others answered all your questions in this thread of your's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The word 'anymore' implies I used to be impressed, was I?
The British Royal Family serves a purpose.
There's some pluses to having them and a whole load of minuses.

Harry and Meghan are irrelevant and not our problem.
Good luck to your Southern States are whoever it is you bizarrely believe are going to crown them as part of some super-duper conspiracy.

edit on 26/5/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

"English most democratic law directly prohibits questioning, investigating or inquiring about the personal possessions, property and business of the English monarchy. "

What law?

Source?

Andrew's properties, finances and dodgy deals have been all over our media.
edit on 26-5-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Thread title: The British crown completes its seizure of power over the world......but its got nothing to do with Britain?
Emphasis added. Plus my point is, one of their affiliates may be throwing curve balls.

The word 'anymore' implies I used to be impressed, was I?

It's not all about you personally. Can it be they are looking for greener pastures, since you would be embarrassed to say you were impressed?
edit on 26-5-2024 by Solvedit because: format

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
quote]originally posted by: bastion

Megan isn't a royal, Harry has no claim to UK throne, they can't even afford to pay for their own personal security let alone single handedly invade and overthrow another country's military, constitution, public administration and replace it with a Republic.
Who's talking about an overthrow?

What they may do is try to unify and lead the poor. Perhaps even to redefine their own role.

They can exert leadership to derive power, pay, and prestige from it without seizing political authority. Or perhaps not right away.

Someone already seems to have gotten some of the whites to back away from white supremacy and some of the minorities to stop pushing for inclusion and start pushing for equity i.e. equal outcomes i.e. apportionment of success by minority status. Whether or not it was them, that is the sort of thing they might do in my estimation.
edit on 26-5-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Where was this published? Got a link?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join