It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Mentally challenged' posting on Alien ATS forums

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I sincerely get the feeling we're being trolled by several users. Remember, a good troll is hard to sniff out.

While I haven't been a member of ATS very long, I've spent many years on other message boards that can, at times, have several clever little trolls doing their best to infuriate the users there.

I see no reason to believe ATS is any different. And I can assure you, at this point, it seems like this board is getting trolled.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SaosinEngaged]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... Oh. if a clear picture of me with the aliens will set your mind at ease then here is the proof you need.....i have lots more.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

You hit the nail on the head - this is exactly what it is. But what are we do to about it - the question remains.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I should shut up.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I usually avoid UFO threads b/c of my lack of interest in the matter, but that was one of the funniest postings on here. Sorry if humour was not intended, but I found your writing style to be comical.
Just the idea of the title is funny...or maybe I just needed a laugh today. Who knows but I lol'd at this.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Debris: Read these words and read them carefully. If you read the thread that photo came from, you'd know I posted that photo KNOWING there no aliens in them. It was a response to the way you were digitizing and altering photos that had no content in them. The fact that you see aliens in the photo that I posted is proof positive that you are seeing things that are not there.

Finally, yes NightVision, i do see "invisible" aliens. If i don't highlight them no one but me and a few others would see them. Let me see if i got this right, you hoaxed a photograph and claimed there were aliens in it? That makes you a self-proclaimed hoaxster doesn't it? Fortunately for you, i pointed out there were really aliens in your photograph, One might say i probably saved you from being banished from ats. You're welcome.

NightVision wrote...

This is the main problem going on within UFOligy today , you have those who follow blindly and those who ask questions. And with the blind comes a list of mental and charter's issues only to make UFO researchers and the rest of us who tale it seriously seem laughable.

This is a really confusing mass insult, kind of like a verbal grenade. debris
NightVision

Couldnt agree more. This thread, has grown to be very misunderstood. The majority of new posts are from people who think I am a person who thinks UFOlogists are delusional. That just goes to show you how deeply embedded the level of ignorance and laziness has risen to here.

Man, you should really proofread what you are saying. You don't mean this , for real? debris765nju

[edit on 083030p://pm3039 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Finally, yes NightVision, i do see "invisible" aliens. If i don't highlight them no one but me and a few others would see them. Let me see if i got this right, you hoaxed a photograph and claimed there were aliens in it? That makes you a self-proclaimed hoaxster doesn't it? Fortunately for you, i pointed out there were really aliens in your photograph, One might say i probably saved you from being banished from ats. You're welcome.

1) You don't even know how to quote people correctly here.

2) You switched out Unknown Soldier's quote and tried to replace it with mine. Nice try.

3) Again, for the 5th time: I never hoaxed anything. If you bothered to read my OP, it clearly communicated that the photo I posted had NO ALIENS in it. So basically what we are left with is an individual that not only sees aliens that are not there, but now sees WORDS that are not there. Do the math Debris. Name ONE person here who sees your aliens. You can't. I looked thru more of your photos w. subtitles claiming you were at the resurrection of Christ, soul transporters, blue aliens coming out of tv sets...I mean, this is a bit much is it not?

Man, you should really proofread what you are saying. You don't mean this , for real?

s914.photobucket.com... Oh. if a clear picture of me with the aliens will set your mind at ease then here is the proof you need.....i have lots more.

Debris, you have finally offered something of value to the boards..comedic value. I feel I speak for the ATS community when I say you should definitely change your screen name to:

THE BREASTPLATE OF JUSTICE

[edit on 11-6-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I usually try to avoid any threads about ufos, unless it is something happened in Alaska, since the 4th kind, is the real thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vendetta1986

I know. Did you know that the real abbigail ttyler that they chow in the archive footage was an actress before she was a doctor?
www.imdb.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'd say I'm a little mentally challenged but I suppose if I know I'm mentally challenged I'm probably not that bad off.

Its the ones who have no idea they're a little (or a lot) off balanced that are concerning.

I've read a few off kilter posts. I think sometimes you just have to be as kind as possible to these people. There's no need to get nasty with them. They truly don't understand there's a problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

"debris"....the photo you posted?

Reminds me an awful lot of this:

Just sayin'.......

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

s914.photobucket.com... You have not addressed the issue of supernatural presence o f the "Breastplate" of living entities, it is also the holder for the Urim and Thummim. Their purpose was to fortell the future and translate unknown languages. It is a tool of the High Priest of God and gravitated to the Son of God who was the ultimate High Priest. I admit that i did resurrect the essence of the body of Christ (see photograph) to recover the only known wormhole on earth. You might read Gospel of John chapter fourteen to learn of God and Jesus being inside of Man. If you can't debunk it, it's real. Oh, you can quit repeating yourself.....i understood you the first time, you are just mistaken

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Hey debris765nju, I just wanted to state that one of the net effects of this thread is that it has caused me to regard you with increased feelings of friendliness, sympathy and support...

And I bet I'm not the only one.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Hey nine-eyed-eel, thanks, that makes it all worthwhile, i read your threads too. debris

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel

Hey debris765nju, I just wanted to state that one of the net effects of this thread is that it has caused me to regard you with increased feelings of friendliness, sympathy and support...

And I bet I'm not the only one.

Nine-eyed-eel.....

I agree with that.

I also point out that in the first instance, my discussion about this thread prior to it's establishment was exactly in that positive & constructive spirit.

That's why it's a shame so many members misinterpreted the thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Considering the nature of this thread, your reply could be taken as condescending. I believe both of you to be better than that so i accept that you are not implying i am in need of solicitation. Nothing in life is simple and the more complex the subject, the more difficult the explanation. i fully understand how difficult it is to suspend disbelief.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Considering the nature of this thread, your reply could be taken as condescending. I believe both of you to be better than that so i accept that you are not implying i am in need of solicitation. Nothing in life is simple and the more complex the subject, the more difficult the explanation. i fully understand how difficult it is to suspend disbelief.

Debris765nju.....

I don't believe you are surrounded by aliens.

So in the context that you have an obsessive belief that you are surrounded by aliens, I believe you are "in need of solicitation".

As per my previous comments to you about this, I genuinely feel concern for you.

Therefore, in the strictest sense of the word, I don't mean to be condescending in that I am not meaning to express some level of social superiority to you.

However, in the spirit of my concern for you, I risk sounding condescending by offering my commentary & advice.

I hope this has made sense.....it sometimes isn't easy to explain such complex feelings & thoughts in a forum such as this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

s914.photobucket.com... With regard to my mental state.....All that i need to do is show that there is some justification for the assertions i have made. The entities that are blocking my features from your view are the beings that i am labeling alien. Because they are alien, they practice horizonal as well as vertical stature. As far as your concern for my well being, you are demeaning. Your advice, which you neglected to give, would never be heeded. Do you know what they never discuss on the aliens and ufo's forum? Aliens and ufo's.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Basis in reality, are you kidding me.

You people watch the news and they put fake news on there, and you cannot tell the difference. What reality are you talking about op, lol. We live in a world with mob mentality, where teh majority of dumb people leading the way get to decide whats right, lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

s914.photobucket.com...¤t=colorful.jpg With regard to my mental state.....All that i need to do is show that there is some justification for the assertions i have made. The entities that are blocking my features from your view are the beings that i am labeling alien. Because they are alien, they practice horizonal as well as vertical stature. As far as your concern for my well being, you are demeaning. Your advice, which you neglected to give, would never be heeded. Do you know what they never discuss on the aliens and ufo's forum? Aliens and ufo's.

Debris765nju.....

In an effort to understand your thinking & your "alien" experience in the context of the topic of this thread, I have posted the picture in your link.

I will be interested & grateful if you can point out the aliens in your picture.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join