It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain rejects the World Health Organisation Pandemic Treaty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I don't know if we are objecting the the amendments to the International Health Regulations, but we have certainly outright rejected the Pandemic Treaty which has been on the books for many months of manipulation & scheming.

Apparently we objected to their suggestion that we hand over sovereign control of our health service, and 5% of our GDP for the running of the service.

I never usually congratulate Rishi Sunak (our Prime Minister), but on this occasion he has hit a home run, a move which will be popular with truthseekers everywhere. Hopefully we hold our nerve & reject it utterly when the pressure to sign up is applied by those in power within the WHO & its funding bodies, such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

For the moment, I have breathed a small sigh of relief.

UK refuses to sign global vaccine treaty, The Telegraph reports

Rule Brittannia!

FITO.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Really?
I'm surprised. The UK seemed to be fully on board the WEF BS.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Apparently we objected to their suggestion that we hand over sovereign control of our health service, and 5% of our GDP for the running of the service.

I never usually congratulate Rishi Sunak (our Prime Minister), but on this occasion he has hit a home run

That's great! I applaud your country and hope that my country, the United States Of America, does the same thing.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

I never usually congratulate Rishi Sunak (our Prime Minister), but on this occasion he has hit a home run

That's great! I applaud your country and hope that my country, the United States Of America, does the same thing.

I agree, but with Biden in office I must admit I'm skeptical.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So do I!

F**K em!

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Really?

I am not sure about that.

First Brexit.

Then there is this...

www.bbc.com...

To me, the wef and who are part of the nwo/great reset.

Just the backing off with the puberty blockers is against the self culling plan to reduce population.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

edit on 24-5-2024 by MRTrismegistus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: watchitburn

Really?

I am not sure about that.

First Brexit.

Then there is this...

www.bbc.com...

To me, the wef and who are part of the nwo/great reset.

Just the backing off with the puberty blockers is against the self culling plan to reduce population.

The state did everything they could to mess up Brexit.
The agreement reads like a surrender document including the loss of Northern Ireland as it remains under EU regs and therefore control.
These bastards didn't like the publics vote so gave us Brexit in name only,keeping the EU rules on the British law books etc.
Never again will our controllers give us a referendum on anything because they didn't like the result.
To make up for it,since Brexit the UK is being flooded with backwards,sub 80 IQ Africans to every town and city.
Unreal amounts,some with 3,4 or 5 kids under 5 in tow.
Very few seem to work yet live in expensive rental properties. Who is paying for these barbarians to like here and wander about our streets day and night?
The ones I've encountered are rude,aggressive and entitled.
Punishment from our masters who live in ivory towers away from the savages.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Got to say, not often I star one of your posts, but I just have.

The UK will not have another meaningful referendum in the foreseeable future.
TPTB were royally pissed off with the Brexit vote and as you say did everything to delay and dilute it.
And they have done their best to squander and waste what should have been a golden opportunity to reignite and kickstart the British economy and society.

And only the most blind and ignorant can deny that we seem to have been inundated with a flood of immigrants - primarily from the Middle East and Eastern Africa - recently.
They seem to be in every town and city the length and breadth of the UK and are very noticeable as they congregate and loiter whilst contributing very little of value to our nation and society.

I just wish someone had the balls to step up to the plate, take the bull by the horns and actually act like a leader.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   

We objected to stuff the treaty doesn't say?

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
No agreement on global pandemic treaty

Negotiations lasted two years. The pact was intended to prepare the world for the next pandemic and prevent chaos like in the coronavirus years. The agreement failed due to money, among other things.
Link (German)

In truthful:

Negotiations lasted two years. The pact was intended to prepare the world for the next plandemic and create chaos like in the coronameasures years. The agreement failed due to money, among other things.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Forgive my cynicism-but I would not be surprised if the WHO leave the door open for us to sign up at a later date-and have already been discussing the matter with Starmer-who has likely secretly agreed to sign up in a few months time when he has settled in as PM

I get the impression the Tories have seen the amount of sh1t heading our way-and decided to give up without a fight,leaving the problems for labor to deal with(and no doubt make worse).

Chances of Britain getting a new government who makes things even a tiny bit better?

Abssolute Zero.

edit on 25-5-2024 by onestonemonkey because: whatever

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Same page.

As handing over sovereign control of our NHS and 5% of our GDP simply equates to "a bridge too far" and then some.

Well done Rishi, for once i suppose.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Same page.

As handing over sovereign control of our NHS and 5% of our GDP simply equates to "a bridge too far" and then some.

Well done Rishi, for once i suppose.

If we congratulating him about stuff that never happened then I salute his defeat of the alien invasion from the planet zargon.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

It's not like my congratulations, misguided or not, Is apt to save his arse.

Anymore than aliens from the planet Zargon.

So there is that.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's not like my congratulations, misguided or not, Is apt to save his arse.

Anymore than aliens from the planet Zargon.

So there is that.

Based on current polling aliens from planet zargon might end up with more MPs than the Tory party.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Imagine they got shellacking from "The Monster Raving Loony Party"?

I need to go do stuff through.

Have a nice day ATS.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well Laber will take over soon.
so it Will swing the other way.
the conservative party will not lose the election,
as they have allready folded! given in.
and Laber will do what biden did to US.

Hi folks,

I don't know if we are objecting the the amendments to the International Health Regulations, but we have certainly outright rejected the Pandemic Treaty which has been on the books for many months of manipulation & scheming.

I never usually congratulate Rishi Sunak (our Prime Minister), but on this occasion he has hit a home run, a move which will be popular with truthseekers everywhere. Hopefully we hold our nerve & reject it utterly when the pressure to sign up is applied by those in power within the WHO & its funding bodies, such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

For the moment, I have breathed a small sigh of relief.

UK refuses to sign global vaccine treaty, The Telegraph reports

Rule Brittannia!

FITO.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

It is "Labour" Party not "Laber".

The Conservative party will lose the election because of what they have done for the past 14 years.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Not read any of the WHO treaty but from The Telegraph (usually very accurate) report it seems a wise deicion.

The treaty could make sense if epidemics-> pandemic process began in poorer countries and richer ones far lower outbreak rates or far less severe cases - but these things should be looked at on a per pandemic and per country/state/regional basis.

In the Covid-19 pandemic the WHO Treaty would have been counterproductive and cost lives as coider/cooler climates (high% rich nations) had far higher rates of transmission, more cases, more severe symptoms and higher death rates than countries within the tropics (high % poor)

The WHO should be focusing on ensuring future vaccines have a strict 'not for profit' basis (only AZ did this with Covid) and using dynamic, scientific, evidence based responses than this blanket/tokenistic approach.

I trust our Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies ( SAGE ) sadvice and approach far more than politicians or WHO but it does seem Rishi finally made the right decision for he first time in his (soon to be over) career before he #s off to the US.

edit on 25-5-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join