It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lue Elizondo Announces New UFO Book "IMMINENT" Coming August 2024

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Lue Elizondo ANNOUNCES New UFO Book "IMMINENT"

The news is also being dropped by X and Reddit….

Source from X Lou Elizondo’s new book

From X

It is my honor and my duty to share this information with you now: my new book, IMMINENT: Inside the Pentagon’s Hunt for UFOs will be published by William Morrow in August 2024. IMMINENT is my call to action. The stakes could not be higher. This is an accurate portrayal of events as they happened. This book underwent a 9-month U.S. Government security review, and I had a senior member of AATIP review the manuscript to ensure everything is exact and authentic. This is more than “my story,” it is “our story,” and I wrote it for you, the public, so that there is no question as to what we are dealing with, and what the future might bring. After reading it, I think it will be clear why this topic is so incredibly important. You can preorder it now, and sign up for emails to stay in the loop at luiselizondo-official.com...

It’s about time…..am I going to buy it? That remains to be seen…

👽🍿🤓
edit on 23-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Wait what?! Elizondos making money off of his ‘DISCLOSURE’ act?

Shocker.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Will I be buying it? Nope. There is most likely nothing in it we haven't heard already, and it's probably heavily sanitized. Just my humble opinion.

Peace

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So Lou is still talking about AATIP as if it's something other than an unfunded hobby of his?

The real funded project was AAWSAP run by Lacatski, and Elizondo has tried to conflate the two by claiming AATIP was a nickname for AAWSAP but even Elizondo admits he wasn't part of the (funded) AAWSAP which looked for poltergeists and dinobeavers at skinwalker ranch, among other things.

You might be able to take Lou out of counterintelligence, but I'm not sure if you can take the counterintelligence out of Lou, he's been at it for decades.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Libraries are our friend.

I’ll reserve it there.

Books are too expensive for my pension.

Sad since I used to live in the bookstore when I was a kid.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
Will I be buying it? Nope. There is most likely nothing in it we haven't heard already, and it's probably heavily sanitized. Just my humble opinion.

Peace

This book underwent a 9-month U.S. Government security review

That could only mean that it’s been sanitized by DOPSR….(Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review)

DOPSR are the gatekeepers…imo

No juicy dish….just the world of UFOlogy rehashed….I suspect.

It might be a yarner…. I’ll wait for reviews….no doubt he’ll go on the book signing circuit….although for someone who has been “threatened” ….perhaps a book tour is not advisable.

Admittedly….that’s a nice LE logo symbol Lue has for himself…

👽😴
edit on 24-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   
How fitting, first his claim that his life may be under threat, which of course terrified his disclosure disciples, and now his book is coming out. I'm sure the two have nothing to do with each other...

How can it be that, for example, Boeing whistleblowers blow a whistle once and then suddenly die while these "disclosure" priests make money since years with their nothing disclosing "disclosure" fraud and nothing happens to them? Is it because they simply don´t disclose anything or are they doing their job, distracting parts of the masses from the reality around them?

I mean, as long as people try to suck up every little sh!t that comes out of the mouths of the nothing disclosing disclosure priests, as long as people waste their time with following that silly disclosure story these people maybe don´t notice the crap politicians produce all the time, don´t notice how the world is pushed into a hot third world war by coward politicians (aka henchmen of their ultra-rich puppet masters which create money from wars), don´t notice how all that climate BS is nothing else than a tool the distribute money from the bottom to the top, don´t notice how oh so democratic parts of the (western) world are slowly, secretly and quietly transformed into fascist dictatorships with all the trimmings like censorship, with the "you are either with us, we are the good ones, or you can go to hell"-mentality, with the propaganda MSM in line and so on and on.

I said it a few days ago in the "Elizando: I was notified yesterday… threat against myself and several other whistleblowers" thread, it smells like PR for his upcoming book Imminent. And today it smells even worse. The whole "disclosure" hype is nothing more than a distraction maneuver so that the ultra-rich “elites” are not disturbed by too many people in the restructuring of our nations in their favor.

And later in 2030 we will be happy about owning nothing anymore and about knowing not a bit more about possible visitors from other planets than in 1947.

edit on 24-5-2024 by DerBeobachter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   
DOPSR aren't the gatekeepers - their function is to run stuff past the OPSEC team of whichever potentially sensitive program is mentioned - hence the reviews taking so long.

Using prior knowledge (gained via briefings or on the job) - it could be possible for bad actors to weaponise by forcing certain sensitive or currently unacknowledged programs into the DOPSR process.

Like Lou's logo.....but cant stop seeing a blue I between the L and E.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
As if, more UFO, Aliens, UFOlogy related books need to be added….

Just give me proof of one NHI Being ….living or dead…in what’s left of my lifetime.

👽☕️🍩

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Every screenwriter I know has a UFO script in the works. It's a subject that has a better chance of being picked up and greenlighted. Fantasy, Science Fiction and the Paranormal are the go to $$$ subjects for general commercial consumption.

It's Harry Potters fault!!!

imo, Luis is a fraud, but he's not stupid like most of that TTSA cult.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I doubt I buy it...
Interestingly Delonge and Leveda's UFO book 3 comes out in September...

I would probably buy that book even though it's only available, strangely, in hardcover fro 32 bucks, which I won't buy.

Lou has a Kindle pre-order available.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Actually, we have proof of NHI. Just look out your window at the birds and other animals or your own dog or cat...

That’s why some savvy interviewers when asking these “ whistleblowers” for proof of NHI they say ADVANCED NHI...

Probably these " whistleblowers" when they say they have proof have their fingers crossed behind them and are referring to animal NHi.

All these new acronyms INVENTED AFTER 2017 I find suspicious: NHI, UAP, AARO, etc..

I say BS.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

And have gotten away with this scam and still is, aided and abetted by the UFO cultists who NEVER correct the record about ATTIP and AAWSAP.

When you google AAWSAP WIki always goes to AATIP.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2

And have gotten away with this scam and still is, aided and abetted by the UFO cultists who NEVER correct the record about ATTIP and AAWSAP.

When you google AAWSAP WIki always goes to AATIP.
Right. Even the wikipedia page on AATIP still shows the lies about AATIP being funded. The wikipedia article does site media sources which published the lies about AATIP being funded with 22 million dollars, but that 22 million didn't go to AATIP or Elizondo, it went to AAWSAP run by Lacatski. Why are ATSers even making threads about Elizondo talking about AATIP without bothering to mention the AATIP lies have been exposed?

Greenstreet exposed the lie with some research input from John Greenewald at the Black Vault, but there aren't many UFO cultists who can be trusted and this is an example of why, because they still treat Elizondo as if he hasn't been scamming us even though his scam is exposed now.

The UFO Lie: Shocking truth of Pentagon AAWSAP program | The Basement Office

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
So Lou is still talking about AATIP as if it's something other than an unfunded hobby of his?

The real funded project was AAWSAP run by Lacatski, and Elizondo has tried to conflate the two by claiming AATIP was a nickname for AAWSAP but even Elizondo admits he wasn't part of the (funded) AAWSAP which looked for poltergeists and dinobeavers at skinwalker ranch, among other things.

You might be able to take Lou out of counterintelligence, but I'm not sure if you can take the counterintelligence out of Lou, he's been at it for decades.

Some people are so fortunate to be in the right place at the right time. Another example is Nick Pope, another desk clerk who is now famous and rich. But the list of similar people is almost vast. Even if some of them did actual field work all that they accomplishd was arrive after the fact and all they could do was conduct interviews which were then filed along with thousands of pieces of paper. I could have been up there with them since the 1980s with a nice bank account and residences but I was never a bulls.... Just think, Arbit, you are more of an authority than all of them put together because you are a thinker. A rare commodity. There's also Octoplasma and a host of old time members, including Phage, and yet these TV shows ignore our forum 'cause they deal with BS and not the truth. Let's enjoy our anonimity. This forum and others were hot in the '90s. I miss those days and members. I'm glad you're still here.
edit on 24-5-2024 by EduardoLopez because: Add & correct.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This is why I’m suspicious about this whole 2017 UFO disclosure effort started by TTSA and Zondo...
It's too media-controlled disinformation laden with distortions so that tells me it's potentially a CIA plot...
It's everything I predicted in the old MM thread.

Just check out the obsession and fanaticism on the Reddit UFO page it’s astounding.www.reddit.com...

I think Ophi who does great satirical Photoshops should do one with a building with a sign on it saying—Whistleblowers over here, and have a million people standing in line.

MM used to do that too

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

👽😉🍻

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Ha ha Ophi. We in for a bumper special. Not only with whistleblowers ,but with James Fox movie with Jayson Sands..... Yep Jason still in it. And of course big lues book of books and everything else that will cost us a few bucks to learn more. Can we still afford to eat🤔.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EduardoLopez
One simple reason for all the lying and charlatans in UFOlogy, is that the truth doesn't sell in that field. Also, the charlatans never really want the mystery to be explained or solved because that end the income stream from talking or publishing about the mystery.

I miss Phage too, but John Greenewald does a great job FOIA-ing official documents and sharing them in the public eye, which are some of our best chances to get some peek inside of what's really going on inside the government that they may not want us to know. The biggest red flag about AATIP was that the media sources publishing about it couldn't even agree on what the acronym stood for, and that's just not consistent with a real government program where acronyms are defined.

Britannica refers to an aviation threat program:

UFO Investigations

Another major U.S. study of UFO sightings was the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), a secret project that ran from 2007 to 2012.

But wikipedia calls it Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. So which is correct?

Neither one, for the program referred to in encyclopedia Britannica, that ran from 2007-2012 the actual name of the program was AAWSAP (Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Application Program). After 2012, there was no official program that was funded that anybody has been able to demonstrate, though Elizondo may have been working on an unfunded hobby he and Harry Reid called AATIP.

Why are Greenstreet and Greenewald the only ones saying effectively "the AATIP emporer has no clothes?" I suppose because all the charlatans and cultists want to believe Elizondo that AATIP was a real program and not just an unfunded hobby, so they keep pretending the emporer has clothes, even though Greenstreet and Greenewald have exposed that he doesn't.

a reply to: introufo2
Heck yes that was suspicious, just look at how many on the TTSA staff were intelligence or former intelligence officials. Tom Delonge was even asked in his AMA thread here if he/TTSA could be being duped by the intelligence services or something to that effect, and his reply was, he was working with intelligence, not counter-intelligence, implying it was counter-intelligence that couldn't be trusted. But what was Elizondo's role for the previous 2 decades?

Counterintelligence! Wow, how did he miss that?

edit on 2024525 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

Sidebar BB…but UFO related….

Steven Spielberg's Mysterious UFO Movie Sets Theatrical Release Date

Last month, we got word that Steven Spielberg's (E.T. Jurassic Park) next film would be a UFO movie based on his own idea, and the project has now set a 2026 release date...

The UFO Aliens bandwagon….keeps picking up along the road….although Spielberg was on it long ago..

👽☕️🍩
edit on 25-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join