It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman has grim take after access to UFO footage. 'We can't handle it'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

But, if they are us from our future

Can't rule that theory out Ophi.

youtu.be...

"Time" is not linear.

Though we may perceive time to flow from "past" through "present" towards a "future" (although, if one is to argue that multiple "futures" are possible, it should logically be argued that multiple "pasts" have also elapsed, and multiple "presents" are currently/concurrently occurring), this is merely a concession to our somewhat flawed, and very limited ability to comprehend the true nature of Time, itself.

Therefore, if/when "authorities" attempt to claim that these objects/lifeforms are from our future...Beware!

They are attempting to use your misperceptions regarding reality to forward their bunkum.

At best, they do not understand the phenomenon themselves.

At worst, they do understand, and they want to prevent you from sharing in that knowledge.
edit on 24-7-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just speculation:

As some have surmised - several alien species have been observing for a long time. There is at least one dominant but collaborative group based on the limb of the far side of the moon. What is NOT commonly known is that the Earth is an EXTRAORDINARILY rich and unique planet. There are many planets with biological-type organisms as we would recognize them. But most are covered with simple fungi, molds, lichens, and spore-bearers. Some planets have even managed over millennia to evolve more complex organisms - even sentient beings - and a few have reached interstellar travel. But it's a very rare and very tough slog to achieve. The numbers and math, however, fill in the rest. Even just a few sentient galactic travelers means some have advanced enough to explore and study other worlds. One very special such world is our own: the Earth. One of the saddest reflections of the homo sapiens sapiens dominating this world is their complete and utter lack of appreciation for how special indeed of a world it is that hey inhabit.

Once "discovered", the Earth rapidly became an intense and profound object of scientific curiosity. The perfect "Goldilocks World". 3/4 covered by water; an incredibly bio-diverse set of symbiotic ecosystems; a large stable moon to keep everything comfortable; thousands of years of evolving sentient beings with a long, colorful history, rapidly dealing with overwhelming technology; a population of billions on the cusp of interstellar travel themselves - MAYBE!

The overseers, for lack of a better term, try to police the sometimes overly-excited scientists on rare but regular scouting excursions to Earth. Yes - of course there is a "Prime Directive" equivalent. Efforts to avoid contact - at great cost and effort are ubiquitous. Yet, judgment errors, mechanical failures, unforeseen natural phenomena, rule-breaking by some races, administrative and logistical problems with Earthling's activity and unpredictable infrastructure, and similar periodic occurrences - do put humans and non-humans in each pothers way.

What we see are the tiny occasional reconnaissance craft. Rarely manned, and usually autonomous, the drones gathering data is all. The aliens themselves almost never show up here - too risky (and almost impossible to get approved).

They've been watching us for a long time. We're not so much an experiment as an amazing, fascinating, curiosity. Earth won the luckiest mega-lottery for planets -There may not be another planet as rich with life and resources as Earth for a great, great distance.

How can they ignore us? We're an oasis. A Shangri La in the middle of the black vastness of space! A wonederous, rare jewel.

They know it. We don't.

But it's nice to consider it...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
a reply to: putnam6

I believe the congressman was shown classified footage and I think all of his conclusions are basically correct.

However, he's about 75 years too late to the party.

It sounds like he's just now taking the subject seriously.

The party is a farce and its an old old script. There will be an invasion, but it won't be aliens. It'll be a deception and there will be a complete control agenda behind it. Multitudes will fall for it. The current mainstream attentionis part and parcel to it, though the dupes don't know they are being used to propogate it. Most believe the mainstream news, you know, programming.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Just speculation

Your speculation?

Reads like copypasta.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A lot of what was seen in the late 1940s was the result of continued work on what was started in Nazi Germany. If ET wanted to destroy us or enslave us we could not stop them like in a Hollywood movie where they might only be decades ahead of us - they could be hundreds of millions of years ahead of us in evolution of their minds and technologies. Any extraterrestrials that may have visited Earth have not been hostile. But far more interesting is the possibility that humanity has secret programs with Star-Trek level technology exploring the galaxy and the rest of us aren't just not invited, we aren't even allowed to know about it. Such a program can colonize a new planet and start a more advanced civilization without the baggage of 8 billion useless eaters.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kammlersgrdaughter77
Any extraterrestrials that may have visited Earth have not been hostile.

Travis Walton: Harmed. The other crew members were left traumatized.
Betty Cash and Vickie Landrum were both harmed to the point of suffering from radiation sickness, loss of hair, and burns.
Stan Michalak: burned.

You just need to google UFO injuries and you'll find lots of cases where humans have been injured. I have no doubt many have been killed.

How many people disappear never to be seen again each year?

edit on 31-7-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Left4Dead
I'm not going to let some congressmen and women determine if I'm "ready" for something yet.

Disclose it and let the chips fall where they may, because if they say they're waiting until we can "handle the truth", they'll never disclose anything.

F*ck those losers.

It's all BS, just constant crap saying "You can't handle the truth" but still saying "They are out there" lol give me a break.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Travis Walton: Harmed. The other crew member traumatized.
Betty Cash and Vickie Landrum were both harmed to the point of suffering from radiation sickness, loss of hair, and burns.
Stan Michalak: burned.

You just need to google UFO injuries and you'll find lots of cases where humans have been injured. I have no doubt many have been killed.

How many people disappear never to be seen again each year?

At some point we need something physically alien, don't you think? Government coverup is just too convenient an excuse to say we actually have nothing.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Such a program can colonize a new planet and start a more advanced civilization without the baggage of 8 billion useless eaters.

Also, why wait until now or later when they could have been common among us 100s, 1000s, of years ago? The longer this goes on the more this is turning into a human construct phenomena.

I think as we look at the advancement in the storyline's complexity over the years also doesn't bold well for it being true. It seems human imagination is driving it more than anything else.

If there is anything actually alien about it then we might be seeing machine probs from a race gone billions of years ago as the probs do their thing collecting data and sending it back to a race long gone. That would speak to no real contract and no real aliens...

edit on 31-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo
Yes - of course there is a "Prime Directive" equivalent.

The old Prime Directive...

If they had been here for a very long time then that was before humans were not much more than apes, so in that case they would just own the planet.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You would think that “Advanced” aliens would have intervened to change the course of our history early on, if they were able to travel to our future and seen how we’ve messed things up.

Why didn’t they Benevolently help to change the course of history so that all of the world would have become Kumbaya’d?

👽

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Such a program can colonize a new planet and start a more advanced civilization without the baggage of 8 billion useless eaters.

Also, why wait until now or later when they could have been common among us 100s, 1000s, of years ago? The longer this goes on the more this is turning into a human construct phenomena.

I think as we look at the advancement in the storyline's complexity over the years also doesn't bold well for it being true. It seems human imagination is driving it more than anything else.

If there is anything actually alien about it then we might be seeing machine probs from a race gone billions of years ago as the probs do their thing collecting data and sending it back to a race long gone. That would speak to no real contract and no real aliens...

As to "Why now?"

As little as 100 years ago there were still p oh ace on Earth "living" as they had for 1000 years prior.

It might well be that "They" have sought to refrain from disrupting our civilization with a "premature" announcement of their existence, at least until our civilization could, conceivably arrive at a consensus regarding whether or not we would accept their presence.

It wasn't but for the last 20-30 years that the world has gained widespread access to the internet via smartphones, after all.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

The last time 27 people were vaporised in a blast , I was told all they found was enough DNA for 4 Q tips/cotton buds to identify the 27 killed .

What did that? I also wonder how they would keep that a secret as to whether they hire based on people with no connections in life.

Never did get to Antarctica
got me banned from Fakebook years ago pointing out that all the kool kids were heading there on holiday all of a sudden , I only used to go on 3 times a year a let rip with the memes for a lol no biggie ..

I use to fly the kool kids there in the Antarctica summers. Always wanted to stay longer and explore the inner desert. Been told you can find meteorites just laying on the surface as there has been no water to rust them for a very long time.

I would like to see a ghost again before I pop my clogs , I promise I will not try and grab it or demand rent money from what ever it was
. .

Always thought it would be cool to go down the path of hunting ghosts/the supernatural in my retired years to really see first hand to make my own decision as to whether real or not.

I was laughing with a guy earlier today about sitting drinking tea and getting mentally stoned with a friends and both their homes were directly built above coal shafts that were 600 feet and 280 foot deep and only the top 20 foot was ever covered over with concrete and the house built over it

That is some crazy stuff there, would love to send a drone down there.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
You would think that “Advanced” aliens would have intervened to change the course of our history early on, if they were able to travel to our future and seen how we’ve messed things up.

Why didn’t they Benevolently help to change the course of history so that all of the world would have become Kumbaya’d?

👽

Because doing so would have irreparably altered human culture.

One of the few things that might be unique about our Sentience.

And thus, invaluable.

Just think what the world would be like if, under the "benevolent" guidance of American influence, all the bread in the world became sliced, white, Wonder Bread.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

It might well be that "They" have sought to refrain from disrupting our civilization with a "premature" announcement of their existence, at least until our civilization could, conceivably arrive at a consensus regarding whether or not we would accept their presence.
It wasn't but for the last 20-30 years that the world has gained widespread access to the internet via smartphones, after all.

A very too human thought process.... I don't think aliens would think like we do.

The evolution of the phenomena started with simple ships and progressed to very advanced ships also the whole alien event has a very rich and in-depth storyline with no one actually knowing for real, so what does that say to us as the story matured in complexity long before iPhones and the internet? The reality is more along the lines that the story has stagnated with the addition of the internet and 7+ billion people with good cameras on them 24/7.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Because doing so would have irreparably altered human culture.

How about 15,000 years ago? Same thing? Or even 500 years ago? You are thinking too much in the current timeframe. If they came here in the past then they would be the norm today.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

The last time 27 people were vaporised in a blast , I was told all they found was enough DNA for 4 Q tips/cotton buds to identify the 27 killed .

What did that? I also wonder how they would keep that a secret as to whether they hire based on people with no connections in life.

Never did get to Antarctica
got me banned from Fakebook years ago pointing out that all the kool kids were heading there on holiday all of a sudden , I only used to go on 3 times a year a let rip with the memes for a lol no biggie ..

I use to fly the kool kids there in the Antarctica summers. Always wanted to stay longer and explore the inner desert. Been told you can find meteorites just laying on the surface as there has been no water to rust them for a very long time.

I would like to see a ghost again before I pop my clogs , I promise I will not try and grab it or demand rent money from what ever it was
. .

Always thought it would be cool to go down the path of hunting ghosts/the supernatural in my retired years to really see first hand to make my own decision as to whether real or not.

I was laughing with a guy earlier today about sitting drinking tea and getting mentally stoned with a friends and both their homes were directly built above coal shafts that were 600 feet and 280 foot deep and only the top 20 foot was ever covered over with concrete and the house built over it

That is some crazy stuff there, would love to send a drone down there.

Sorry for the delay !

It was a massive gas tank that exploded , the factory was basically built around it and I got my numbers wrong 9 died not the 27 www.glasgowtimes.co.uk... loud-in-my-life/..

The ghost thing is weird definitely something you have to see to believe and even then you question yourself , if it was not for my animals reacting I would have just ignored it , but like the orb I saw as a 2 or 3 year old and tried to touch, I am sure there is some kind of intelligence there that is aware of human presence , when my great grand father came into the kitchen it dimmed to nothing and when he left it reappeared but would not let me touch it , there was a old Belfast sink in the kitchen it vanished down that causing a small explosion when it touched metal , I totally forgot about that happening until a few years ago and only remembered when I saw a television programme about ghosts .

Those mine shafts still make me shiver thinking about them , there are probably hundreds of homes built over them and they lost the records in the 60s of where they are .

A guy showed me a old photograph of the area and as far as the eye could see was full of mine shafts and the windings and industrial coal chimneys, it is one F weird area even with that all gone from the surface , The night I got shown the old picture of the area I left the guys house and was confronted with something the size of a beach ball which looked like tumbleweed rolling up the path on a very still and peaceful night that you could hear for miles with no noise of civilisation, my thoughts were kick it or stamp on it ,

What ever that was pulled a tron like 45 degree turn to come up that path and the same when I thought of booting it , it had travelled 20 foot from one gate to vanish in the front gate of the garden , I had turned and did one step in that time maybe 6 foot if lucky , another thing my mind had blanked out until I bought a art piece from a hot state in America not so long ago and looked up one night and there was a 3.5 inch spider not from around here size at the top of my ceiling that got despatched with the vacuum cleaner, I always thought PTSD was a joke until then for months I was a nervous wreck thinking about those experiences .

The closest I got to Antarctica was getting offered to go to the Falklands in the 80s after the war I knocked it back because of the drinking culture of the guys and the 6 months there with just sheep and penguins for company , I do remember someone telling me about someone being employed to pick up penguins as they were falling over watching the aircraft taking off not sure if that was true

I have come across the brother of a Marconi scientist who died
a mysterious death , real real intelligent guy well spoken Oxford English type who the military begged not to retire, comms I think .

I will need to look further into the black goo and the Argentinian Weather station on thule island and what the SBS & SAS were up to back then , I have friends in both who may have been there at that time , but you know yourself loose lips sink ships and all that

edit on 3/8/2023 by stonerwilliam because: Spell8ngsssssss

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Actually, Travis Walton told a group of us that he felt the aliens rescued him. He took a wallop of a static charge from their craft and he needed medical care. So they provided it.

He was treated well, other than being scared out of his mind.

It didn't happen like in the movie.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Actually, Travis Walton told a group of us that he felt the aliens rescued him. He took a wallop of a static charge from their craft and he needed medical care. So they provided it.

He was treated well, other than being scared out of his mind.

It didn't happen like in the movie.

Other than being zapped by something. Firing him through the air like a rag doll landing in a crumpled heap completely unconscious, possibly dead. Starved and dehydrated for 5 days. Taken god knows where aboard the craft and rendered unconscious again after he woke then dumped on a main road in and out of Heber where he could have been flattened by a logging truck. Other than that, Yeah, they treated him very well. lol.

I never said it did happen like they portrayed in the movie. I said he was harmed. Glad you agree.

Fravor, Grusch, and Graves Should have taken a back seat and let Travis and what's left of his crew take the oath last month.
edit on 3-8-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Except he didn't tell it that way at all. His words. They saved his life. He was unconscious aboard the craft for 5 days.

Take it up with Travis.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join