It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman has grim take after access to UFO footage. 'We can't handle it'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Not at all. They'll get the Baghdad battery and move on.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Were all so cynical here. Unlike the Reddit UFO site where the folks are so gung ho.
Maybe it’s because most of us have heard these same rumors and rumors of aliens before, so were jaded.
That is understandable; I am too.

And when the newbie enthusiasts, which I am glad they are now interested( after being propagandized so thoroughly.)
Most of us here are definitely affected by the boy who cried wolf syndrome.

And as I said in other posts, Jacques Valles's new FS5 is filled with the same rumors by this inside guy, and that inside guy, and some very interesting reveals in Grant Cameron’s white book about Area 51 about other insiders saying the same old same old stuff.

This secrecy needs to be rent asunder.

I think the problem is if they really expose their secretive activity, it will open up not only a ufo Pandora's box with some bad actions like bats flying out of a cave. But the Pandora's box of the IC's sinister control.

And that they really don’t want to do.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo
Were all so cynical here. Unlike the Reddit UFO site where the folks are so gung ho.
Maybe it’s because most of us have heard these same rumors and rumors of aliens before, so were jaded.
That is understandable; I am too.

How many times do we rinse and repeat the same stories? Most of them today do not provide more, and they just explain away why we have less. I was truly excited 40+ years ago, but not so much today.

This secrecy needs to be rent asunder.

I think the problem is if they really expose their secretive activity, it will open up not only a ufo Pandora's box with some bad actions like bats flying out of a cave. But the Pandora's box of the IC's sinister control.

The reality is that anyone involved in these coverups is long dead, so there is no reason to not expose it all IF there really is something there. We also need to understand that it is almost too convenient to explain away the lack of information because of Government coverups that when looking at it all it just doesn't make sense to suggest 100 countries are in on it keeping it all secret. We get too focused on just our Government and it is a huge world to actually keep it all a secret for such a long time.

edit on 16-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo

It doesn't mean there aren't genuine mysteries in the skies.

But maybe there is a dark side to ufology. Where it has been used to deceive people. To mask and conceal a number of 'activities' that haven't always been ethical and in some cases may have been outright illegal.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo

Not a fan of the Reddit UFO site, as my posts are always removed from there. Their MODs certainly control the narrative.

One possibly that might be too much for some to handle, is if these entities have played a major role in our evolution, perhaps we were even genetically modified or engineered before the the dawn of civilization and play a role in a survival of one or more types of these entities.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Yes...keep on the kernal!!! follow the signal!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The alarmist politicians need to chill out. These things have been here for decades and haven’t attacked us, so why all this hysteria?

Maybe they might become hostile or surreptitiously already are; we don't know. But no need to alarm people.

And the only thing we know that can make us charcoal, as this politician says, is us-we, humans, with thousands of thermonuclear bombs aimed at each other, which are 1000 times more powerful than the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs, which killed almost a quarter million people.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

From all of that; That you say I can see both extremes being the same extreme in a sort of continuum that goes on for as long as life can occur or arise into a multi-cell.

What I mean by that is cloning the Ai clones and produces on a mechanical level and so do the cells of living beings... So if at one extreme there is a technological loop of abandon the flesh being a robot is better as there is no pain and what of that single human life was worth remembering when you can dream another that was better and fast enough to negate that old one you cling to for some reason... then there is the life that creeps and crawls and stands up exposed to different environments like lack of light lower gravity and you get the pale skin longer limbs and big eyes that also sort of clone having lived in colonies or hive like where their mind functions as one and the pain is spread out to where it is nil or none or are so used to it like a husk it falls away but just like the machines slice dice and cut without feeling anything for animal vegetable or mineral and the others that can clone basically the same as that evolution is only in that species and if they spoke to a compliant of this hurts it is likely they would say that individual ego and individualism makes your evolution away from pain too slow.

So those are the two extremes where biological is a logic and act as one and so do the machines... The life not evolved to that in a quasi middle or limbo like state.

When we go back to the first educations of what we(early humans) were and it is always stated as: Hunters and gatherers. Which oddly enough also describes the other two extremes that could clone or replicate as one mind at two ends of nope don't need it already mirroring each other but at the machine extreme and the biological extreme. Hunting for biological life to convert out of biology and hunting for it to become one without the need for machines to be painless... mirroring each other it would likely mean they are blind to each other having the same goal coming from different extremes but aware of each other like it wouldn't matter as a net needs water or air to sweep through but on the catch water and air isn't needed as the tool was designed to pass through it capturing the target.

We do all of the same sort of things and I think admitting that we are like two monkeys banging rocks together to produce a baud rate modem as a "we" instead of an easily assimilated singularity that essentially has no self or life as an individual to miss... and the odd thing is in admitting that oneness does occur after losing the ego oneness and it would be seen really no different than previous once assimilated into the singularity of that being(biological hive) or force(mechanistic life form). But at the same time both of those would likely want to devolve out of that and experience the human singularity and likely regret it as soon as they do, because who knows how long until they can get out of it once in it. So the best that has is mimicking it by forming groups in an attempt to hive back into that singularity of oneness.

Welcome to the culdesac? As that's as far as I could ever see life biological or otherwise; Going.

So in other words nothing to see here as many could or would say that; thats all thats ever been occurring and then kick the dirt.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

We do all of the same sort of things and I think admitting that we are like two monkeys banging rocks together to produce a baud rate modem as a "we" instead of an easily assimilated singularity that essentially has no self or life as an individual to miss... and the odd thing is in admitting that oneness does occur after losing the ego oneness and it would be seen really no different than previous once assimilated into the singularity of that being(biological hive) or force(mechanistic life form). But at the same time both of those would likely want to devolve out of that and experience the human singularity and likely regret it as soon as they do, because who knows how long until they can get out of it once in it. So the best that has is mimicking it by forming groups in an attempt to hive back into that singularity of oneness.

Welcome to the culdesac? As that's as far as I could ever see life biological or otherwise; Going.

So in other words nothing to see here as many could or would say that; thats all thats ever been occurring and then kick the dirt.

Organic life has many limitations and that is why we see species come and go that even with 500,000 years will cause a good number of changes. If space is all about time then the only thing that survives great lengths is machines. They can self-replicate the same for billions of years or even improve along the way. Any species in general is a small blink in terms of the universe sorry to say.

And even if life in general is out there I think advanced space-faring life is extremely rare, also life that may be able to build AI. Life needs a lot more than just intelligence to do any of that and looking at Earth we have had one species in 4.5 billion years that went to the moon. Out of trillions of different life forms, one has come along, and even that almost didn't happen as we could have easily gone the way of the other human types. So being an extremely rare event that also adds weight that if we actually see anything it is machines.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: DaydreamerV

a reply to: putnam6

Also…look at this way….if they use the same Ol types of electronic parts we use……how “Advanced” could they be?

👽

Here is a trick part, imo. If, say, teleport technology discovered and implemented fast enough, electronics might not develop that fast and might not be related or rely on current electronics tech. Just a thought..

I mean, if tomorrow Star Gate is found, how would it relate to the current state of electronics tech? We would walk into the portal with our current comm devices.

Ah yes….but if you wanted to make copies of the Star Gate……it may not be able to be reversed engineered using our current technology, our current parts.

Hmmm

👽

Granted. Discovered alien tech might catch the humanity in quandary situation. With this to consider, public disclosure might not happen until authorities offer how to counter it. Other wise public will panic.

I, for one, do not care about public disclosure. I know, they are here on Earth and very active. Fascinating stuff! I personally only want to see more and closer.

edit on 16-7-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Seeing that they(machines) exist on the nano scale such as carbon nanotube bucky balls etc.? Then such a thing could rapid form an environment and lock in place at the press of a button like hey we need a building and it rapid forms it using polarities and waves based on what the structure would have before forming... sort of like inflatable pool float is gonna look like a seahorse once the air is added. Then after it isn't needed deflated and back into the carbon base material from which it arose.

I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility but specific architecture might be... adapting to what Cymatics using various frequencies as building and housing structures would make more sense as it would be more feasible to produce knowing the shapes that the frequencies form.

Thinking of it sort of like a ferrofluid with magnetic carbon that once aligned by sound waves hardens with a sort of resonance repeater... hmmm if a material could be biased like a crystal to only form one shape or structure as a polarity then that would make all of that easier to accomplish.

Thinking outside the box is vampires unless its daytime.. then its likely they are in the box.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

We could plop an I iPhone down in the 15th century and it would be hidden away by the church but nobody would know what it was or how it worked

To expand…..here’s the scenario.

The IPhone just materializes somewhere and is taken to the church…..the clergy fiddles with it and manages to turn it on (assuming no password required). It’s a miracle! An instrument sent by God…..they proceed to click on apps…..in wonder. They determine this instrument to be a gift not to squander. They incorporate it into special ceremonies only the clergy perform.

One day, a new clergy apprentice gets a hold of it……and like a child of today….he plays with it secretly from the other clergy. He plays and plays …..then the screen goes blank!

It becomes futile for him to turn back on, the gift from God.

The sadness and guilt is overwhelming……he confesses to the senior clergy.

The senior clergy tries and tries to turn the iPhone back on to no avail…even to chant and pray to it…again to no avail.

They accuse the apprentice clergy of heresy….of being an agent of Satan to prevent the clergy from using a gift from God.

They burn the apprentice clergy at the stake. They then bury the IPhone in the dungeon bowls of the church, never to be seen again…….

Fast forward to the present……

An archeological apprentice excavates the old church ruins and discovers the iPhone…..he’s perplexed as to how it got there…….he presses the on button and nothing……he turns to his teammates and ask’s “HEY! does anyone have a mobile charger?”

Such is the irony of technology…..

👽☕️

I like how you think, now if the whistleblowers are correct we have multiple crafts plopped down since Roswell So 1947 PTB likely responds differently than 1970 PTB, and so on.

While all probably went through the Air Force where did it end up after that? I could easily see if they had duplicate crafts one being torn apart. I mean after all isn't that we we do when they get a hold of other countries' military hardware

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Why do you think the Air Force stopped investigating UFO phenomena and let Mufon and Bigelow take over several years ago?

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Interesting thought….if one believes that aliens and demons are one and the same….some people do..

Don't forget Gods and angels...

maybe they believe in god and angels and only 2 sexes.

they been around us a long time
and don't approve where the culture is headed.

maybe the prime directive doesn't exist for them.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

maybe they believe in god and angels and only 2 sexes.

they been around us a long time
and don't approve where the culture is headed.

maybe the prime directive doesn't exist for them.

Highly doubt they have a prime directive. I also highly doubt they are here in the flesh. If what we see are just scout drones to report back to a species that could be long gone then there would be no interaction. The AI drone would be following its mission directives to explore and report with no protocol or ability to interact.

As to what we keep seeing in small ships and fleeting observations of them that above makes total sense to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerV

Granted. Discovered alien tech might catch the humanity in quandary situation. With this to consider, public disclosure might not happen until authorities offer how to counter it. Other wise public will panic.

I, for one, do not care about public disclosure. I know, they are here on Earth and very active. Fascinating stuff! I personally only want to see more and closer.

All this would be under the assumption there is a very limited number of retrieved technology. If we look at the whole world I can't believe all countries would unite for many decades to keep something like this a secret. That would just not happen...

So are we suggesting that maybe only the US has retrieved alien tech, and with that there are just too few people to say anything when we would be talking 1000s over the years involved.

To suggest they are among us is another level of complexity to keep it all secret. I think the movie District 9 is a good example that after a few years, it all would be a norm, so there really is no reason to keep it all a secret unless they are not really here and we are using that as an excuse.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Another hole in this story is this: not that I want to bring up Lazar in this thread, but discovered crashed technology is one thing, and the idea of whole intact saucers being in the possession of the US doesn’t make sense unless the aliens gave them these saucers.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Another hole in this story is this: not that I want to bring up Lazar in this thread, but discovered crashed technology is one thing, and the idea of whole intact saucers being in the possession of the US doesn’t make sense unless the aliens gave them these saucers.

There are two big issues with all this for me. One, why do alien ships need any lights at all? Not like they need to meet our FAA light requirements. Two, talking about the extremely advanced technology that could be a million years or more ahead of us and they have a worst safety record than the Boeings 737 Max, just doesn't make sense...lol

edit on 17-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It is a combination of the two. With the technology that E.T. has, if they wanted all of them back, there is nothing we could do about it. That means there had to be a negotiation. No fancy logic required as it is Basic common sense.

From the business/financial/economy point of view, it is also obvious that we could never abruptly change our energy dependencies. Just like auto makers were tooled up for gas and diesel engines, the world is tooled up to use oil, natural gas and gasoline for heat and air travel.

It will take time for these companies to adopt to what ever is coming. The difference is, it will not be free. They will tie it to taxes and banks.

Everything will be electrical, but behind the scenes that electricity will come from sources we never imagined.

edit on 17-7-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There are two big issues with all this for me. One, why do alien ships have any lights at all? Not like they need to meet our FAA light requirements. Two, talking about the extremely advanced technology that could be a million years or more ahead of us and they have a worst safety record than the Boeings 737 Max, just doesn't make sense...lol

That’s Hilarious! 😆

And another thing……this transfer of technology for human bodies dealio……..what if all they’ve been giving us is broken down stuff,,,,,,it doesn’t work even IF we could figure it out.

For all we know …we are getting stuff, even the Aliens consider junk…..

👽

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join