It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman has grim take after access to UFO footage. 'We can't handle it'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Except he didn't tell it that way at all. His words. They saved his life. He was unconscious aboard the craft for 5 days.

Take it up with Travis.

Maybe not to you, but trust me having watched many interviews with Travis and his crew for years that's exactly what they remember happened. Feel free to point out any inconsistencies in what i said happened.

Go watch Travis on Plex TV. You'll get the full story from Travis and a few of his crew.
edit on 3-8-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Welp, Ive had a personal discussion with Travis. I've heard what he said, straight up. I don't need second hand, edited for TV info, thanks.
edit on 8/3/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

The ghost thing is weird definitely something you have to see to believe and even then you question yourself

I think I need something to question normal physics or something like a person thought to be possessed that starts to speak in languages they do not know or knows things about my life that would be impossible to know. Something as simple as an item moving on its own with zero reasons for it to do would blow up my world of reality too.

I do remember someone telling me about someone being employed to pick up penguins as they were falling over watching the aircraft taking off not sure if that was true

I think that was me as I most likely talked about it in the past. We were flying a bunch of them out to restock zoos with fresh genes or something like that. They were in chicken wire cages about 3 feet high, and when we rotated they started to jump and poop as they jumped. The loadmaster started to scream and when I looked from the flight deck I was like "I'm not going down there" We finally just let them do what they wanted in the open area and walked away after landing to have the handlers deal with it.

I have a pilot friend that took a picture last year of something strange as he was climbing out of I think San Fran. It looked something like this with three things. The interesting part was the front thing had a visible wave in front of it that wasn't round but squared off and that was crazy weird to see some kind of bow wave not rounded around the thing but 90-degree turns to it.

edit on 3-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Fiver optic, LEDs, solid state devices, ecr..all are rumored to come from NHI "discoveries"

I think the key to free energy maybe harnessing quantum tunnelling and things if thst nature. M

As far as the "grim reality" by these NHIs, perhaps they played a crucial part of not only our evolution but they also need us as some if these entities cannot reproduce on their own and need a human "vector" to produce offspring.

We are almost certainly some sort of hybrid of an advanced NHI species.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Fiver optic, LEDs, solid state devices, ecr..all are rumored to come from NHI "discoveries"

I think the key to free energy maybe harnessing quantum tunnelling and things if thst nature. M

As far as the "grim reality" by these NHIs, perhaps they played a crucial part of not only our evolution but they also need us as some if these entities cannot reproduce on their own and need a human "vector" to produce offspring.

We are almost certainly some sort of hybrid of an advanced NHI species.

Everything is on the table, I could see why such a discovery might be kept secret too. Could be slow disclosure, could be the ATS favorite psyop.

The theory has been around but we are now getting crumbs of possible corroborative information

www.howandwhys.com...
abc123

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The only people who would bother their arse regarding confirmation of the existence of Alien life in this day of age are the die-hard religious sorts whose sensibilities may be somewhat bent out of shape.

The rest of humanity would simply get on with their own life and the problems associated with existence by my guess.

edit on 4-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The same folks who reject the notion we share a common ancestor with primates and believe the "young earth" b$ are the ones who will reject this. These dwindling sect of a population is who these gatekeepers think they are "protecting" by keeping all this above top secret.

The idea that some of these entities may need us to reproduce I can see as shocking to many.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The only people who would bother their arse regarding confirmation of the existence of Alien life in this day of age are the die-hard religious sorts whose sensibilities may be somewhat bent out of shape.

The rest of humanity would simply get on with their own life and the problems associated with existence by my guess.

I agree Andy, but hell America has those, and the whole world is worse. Anything that upsets their current paradigm, hell look at Iran and women's burka and face covering. They aren't the only ones, disclosure could leave the middle east in flames.

That possibility alone could or would stall disclosure

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The same folks who reject the notion we share a common ancestor with primates and believe the "young earth" b$ are the ones who will reject this. These dwindling sect of a population is who these gatekeepers think they are "protecting" by keeping all this above top secret.

The idea that some of these entities may need us to reproduce I can see as shocking to many.

It is a fine line, we weren't strict religious growing up, but I do believe in an infinite intelligence and an afterlife. I'm open to that being redefined, but till it's redefined or totally debunked there's nothing wrong with me identifying it personally as the God I am who I am, and the everlasting glory of heaven. But I've always believed in a personal private faith, instead of converting everybody like a vegan or non-smoker. As well think of any church beyond the small neighborhood or town variety as less effective and more corrupted the larger and larger they become.

I fully expect to be proven wrong some day till then, Im comfortable in my beliefs, and dont need those close to me to conform to them one way or another

Everybody learns at their own pace

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Seems to me any civilisation capable of crossing the vast distances between stars, and that wished to be known, would only need to bother to turn up putnam6.

There is not much we punny semi-intelligent monkeys could do to stop them or disguise their presence if they really wished to say hello.

I mean all they would need to do is park a ship in low earth orbit and start broadcasting radio frequencies and there is not much TPTB could do to disguise their identity or presence.

As to the middle east, well that's been a powder keg for quite a while now, somewhat of a thorn in humanity's side.

If that's really the true hurdle where disclosure is concerned people really want to take a long hard look in the mirror at themselves because they are pathetic in a very Abrahamic sort of way, if you know what i mean.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wow Bob Ross has competition

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Wow Bob Ross has competition

I learned from the best, but even today I can't understand how one gets a square bow wave.. Cheers

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't see why a threat would necessarily involve toasting us. Threats can be more subtle and stealthy than Hollywood movies of flying saucers blowing the place to bits.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join