It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The original Ukraine update thread is by Majesticgent. The reason for a new update thread is because we are almost at 400 pages in the original thread - the maximum allowable amount. His rules apply to this thread as well.

originally posted by: majesticgent
It seems about time to start a Russia Ukraine situational update thread to consolidate all of the important updates and info about this impending situation.

President Vladimir Putin ordered his defense ministry to despatch Russian peacekeepers to eastern Ukraine's two breakaway regions, according to a decree published early on Tuesday after he said Moscow would recognize their independence.

Source: www.jpost.com...

The second Ukraine update thread is by Xcathdra. Xcathdra asked me to open the new (third) thread this time while he takes of some matters in RL.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
12 October Update

Key Takeaways

* Russia is intensifying efforts to set information conditions to falsely portray Ukraine as a terrorist state to deflect recent calls to designate Russia as a terrorist state.

* Russian forces may have imported Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)-affiliated personnel to occupied areas in Ukraine to train Russian troops in the use of Shahed-136 drones.

* Russian sources claimed that Ukrainian troops continued counteroffensive operations toward Svatove and Kreminna. Russian forces are continuing defensive operations in this area.

* Russian sources continued to claim that Ukrainian forces are conducting ground attacks in northwestern and western Kherson Oblast.

* Russian forces conducted ground attacks around Bakhmut and Avdiivka.

* Russian forces are likely reinforcing the frontline in western Zaporizhia Oblast.

* The Russian military continues to face problems equipping individual Russian soldiers with basic personal equipment.

* Russian and occupation administration officials continue to employ coercive measures against residents in Russian-occupied territories.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
One thing Americans need to know right now is that the imports of foreign food is and might be a thing of the past for the not so wealthy American. You'll start to see this very soon. I say this because here in Japan the import stores now are showing less imports, it the sign of the times.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

MiM, where I am the only Japanese food is poorly prepared sushi.

I think you're correct that global distribution of food may change. I never understood why they imported apples from New Zealand into Europe while the apples fell off of trees in Europe and rotted because no one harvested them.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I know, its a sad and sick world we live in this days. But you know what... I hop on my cross bike and tour japan from April til to September and escape this fkn crazy world. People here in the countryside actually invite me into their homes for dinner and even let me pitch tent in their yards. Enjoy life, my good friend in Europe.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Rather than risk going off-topic, I have sent you a PM.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I never understood why they imported apples from New Zealand into Europe while the apples fell off of trees in Europe and rotted because no one harvested them.

That's the good old EU and the global economy for you....a discussion for another time and place I think my friend. 🍻

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The only thing it indicates to me is that Ruskie forces are not going full on block 3 because either that isn't their goal, or they can't. It reminds me of my recent past.

*going on to a mental montage of all the times I wished we could just get it over with and realized it was a hearts and mind campaign

It's the same bulls hit just a decade or so too late for anyone to really care, it is the war for oil rhetoric all over again. War for oil, war for justice (GWOT) or what giving some other country "more" freedom by installing your own flavor of it

Looks like everyone loses.

yawn, just give me the launch codes I promise I'll do the right thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

General Staff: Russian troops receive orders to stop offensive in some front-line areas. Russian forces in some areas, particularly in Donetsk Oblast, have begun to receive orders from their leadership to stop offensive operations, Ukraine's General Staff reported on Oct. 13.

The main reasons behind those orders are "the extremely low morale and psychological condition of the recruits, numerous facts of desertion, and refusing to obey combat orders," reads the report.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Russia will take kyiv in 3 days

Then...

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Parade Russian style , run over man with APC

Awesome video of #russian power 💪🏼 ZZZZZZ… ignore Sasha getting run over at the end. We’re still training

What are they doing ? is the driver drinking vodka .

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I never understood why they imported apples from New Zealand into Europe while the apples fell off of trees in Europe and rotted because no one harvested them.

I never understood why all the ancient orchards in England were grubbed up to preserve French apple/fruit farmers. Oh, I remember, it was the destructive European "Common Agricultural Policy". But, as Freeborn rightly said, that's not on topic.

On topic. While the news for Russia is not too good, and more advanced Western kit continues to roll in to the hands of the Ukrainian army, it's probably timely not to get overconfident. Russia are on the defensive, and a defensive war is usually more costly to the attackers. That said, all the fixed defensive positions may be easy to go around - I cannot see Russia winning a repeat of WW1.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Too much turf for the Russians to defend with the size of their forces in Ukraine. There will be ways around at least some of the defensive positions.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Did you see the pic of the leader of the Ukrainian armed forces wearing a bracelet with a swastika

If you support Ukraine you are a Nazi supporter .

Nazis

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

❗️ BREAKING. Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe has recognized Russia a terrorist state. 99 memberfs voted in favour, 1 abstained. A historic moment. According to UA rep Honcharenko, the resolution recognizes Russia's participation in the UN Security Council illegal.

now will they remove their seat and psychically remove their chair from the table. take it out into the courtyard squirt it with lighter fluid and set er to blaze.

edit on 13-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

President Biden says, "Putin is a Rational Actor".

Source: www.axios.com...

If Russia President Vladimir Putin is RATIONAL, let's get a cease-fire immediately, and a winding down of the war, with terms that are acceptable to both Zelenskyy and Putin.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yeeh, either that or this

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join