It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Files Our Alien Overlords | How We Secretly Serve The Tall Whites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I remember hearing this story on Coast to Coast a few years ago and not believing much if any of the story line but the Why Files takes a more in depth look at the whole thing !

The Tall White Aliens: We Work for Them

Charles Hall, a former weather observer at Nellis Air Force Base, shares his incredible story of encountering the Tall Whites, an extraterrestrial species working with the US military.

These chalk-white aliens, standing up to 9 feet tall, have been influencing human technology and evolution for decades.

Charles's friendship with a Tall White known as "The Teacher" led him to discover hidden alien facilities and the shocking truth about their presence on Earth.

Uncover the secrets of the Tall Whites, from their advanced scout crafts to their underground bases, and explore the startling implications of their alliance with the US government and the hidden reality of alien-human cooperation.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I love the Why files, its like one of my favorite youtube channels, even when the story turns out to be really sus. I really liked the last one about free energy. I think this Charles dude is just making stuff up to sell books and get attention, because his story sounds like other stories and claims Ive heard that turned out bogus. But it makes for a good tall tale, and there really are underground bases in nevada, we just dont know what they are for, exactly.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As long as it's not the greys...

Not a fan of those little buggers.

At least one particular branch of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky As a life-long UFO follower, I found that episode of The Why Files not worthy of much discussion. One of the first responses from the public was to compliment the series for its "research" efforts. God/UFO overlords save us if that hodgepodge of unrelated clips was in any fashion a studied research of anything relevant to UFOs.

edit on 27-4-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I love Why Files, and I already have watched the video.

Do you have any input or synopsis on the topic? You do this for every WF video, and fine, but give us something. anything. You, 727sky. Making a thread is not giving a link. Not trying to be rude, but c'mon.

That said, it was an interesting video, but not as informative as others. I liked the Google maps part, but if that's the strong point, then I give it a strong "meh" in response.
edit on 27-4-2024 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I highly recommend this Documentary told by Charles Hall himself…..

Stream from wherever you can…..TUBI has it for free…also YouTube using the YouTube APP

👽☕️🍩

edit on 27-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Alright. I’m game.

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So Himler was right?

Pleiades, the seeding of Hyperborea, the whole Nordic alien race thing?

They said they worked with the giant white aliens.

Honestly, if we work for this race of aliens it means after WWII the alien overlords must have been part of Operation Paperclip or chose us over The USSR.

I like The WF on occasion, but this occasion feels like fictional nonsense.
edit on 27-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You are wrong. WF is able to reach a wide audience and talk about disseminated mythology and scientific ideas in a way that is relatable for the people who matter most: the younger generation and family. I have nothing but respect for what AJ is doing (with good critical analysis) and you he has monetized his channel (decent commercialization)

As for Charles Hall and the Tall Whites, I have seen some debunking done over the years about him but nothing that that would convince me it's not tailored disinformation or wishful debunking. And again, you can add a host (actually, more than a host)of distinguished individuals with extraordinary claims, from William Tompkins to Paul Hellyer (I like how the useful naysayers and most like paid disinformation agents) like to portray the Canadian Defense Minister for five years as a crackpot).

Another thing, CF, is this information concerning the covert and unConstitutional Greada Treaty is correct, it is probably a very difficult secret to breach as any part of a research project. Then again, the idea that Greada was signed with the Tall Whites, is not the group originally thought to be part of the deal. There is a Nazi connection to this group which any information , if accurate, would likely be suppressed.

Tech exchange: Phil Corso traced the reverse engineering and subsequent advancement of tech to the Roswell and other crashes during 47 and onward. I don't believe they were Grey on those confiscated craft and Corso, Jr states the tech was a gift from the future (whose future or what future, decendants of HS). So , the Tall White role in UFOlogy , according to Hall, creates confusion and contradictions. So, it's a challenge to get any information other than the testimony of Charles Hall, himself.

a reply to: CosmicFocus

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What is your opinion of William Tompkins?
a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

I love the Why files, its like one of my favorite youtube channels, even when the story turns out to be really sus. I really liked the last one about free energy. I think this Charles dude is just making stuff up to sell books and get attention, because his story sounds like other stories and claims Ive heard that turned out bogus. But it makes for a good tall tale, and there really are underground bases in nevada, we just dont know what they are for, exactly.

One of my favourite shows. This guy can't prove what he says but let's forget this for a moment and concentrate on the story which doesn't seem true. I think this guy is creating these stories and probably I suspect he has heard of stories he wants to promote for financial reasons and attention.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The sheer probability of just one alien species looking just like us is infinitesimally small,
let alone multiple, as held as fact by many of these "UFOlogists".

Unless this race of beings either came from Earth, or created us,
then the probablity that it's fake, is basically 100%.

Also, I want to add, that any species so similar to us,
could not survive on the planet Venus.
I mean, just Google the climate and weather there.

860 degrees F, and the atmospheric pressure pushing down on the planet's surface
would make a walk to your mailbox feel like trying to jog around the wreckage of the Titanic.

Basically, anything similar to us would experience insta-death,
therefore, nothing similar to us could have evolved to live there.
edit on 27/4/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

were the 5th iteration of humanity.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Unless this race of beings either came from Earth, or created us,
then the probablity that it's fake, is basically 100%.

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that most if not all ET species have some genetic relation to our species. I've seen multiple insiders say the same thing. Their biology would suggest they did in fact evolve on Earth. A high percentage of abductees also claim there is some sort of human-alien hybrid program. Not to mention all the other indicators, like the fact they are humanoids which all look slightly different, or their ability to breath in our atmosphere, or the minute probability of so many alien crafts traveling light years to reach our planet, only to remain hidden or get attacked by us. I could go on and on, the point is, these ET's are most certainly not from distant planets in other star systems.

I actually wrote a thread a few months ago where I theorized that "aliens" might control our world governments and they could be coming from parallel Earths if the Many Worlds interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is correct: The Final Theory

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well let's confirm that aliens exist Anywhere before speculating on their physiology or their originating here on our earth. And what insider do you suppose we should believe because they said so?reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vance2

And what insider do you suppose we should believe because they said so?

I'm glad you asked. One example that really stands out to me was a post made on Reddit last year from a person who claimed to worked as a "molecular biologist for a national security contractor in a program to study Exo-Biospheric-Organisms". I wrote an analysis of that Reddit post and explained why I think it has some credibility, I also made mention of the tall whites in that thread:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
This Reddit post makes a lot of claims which suggest the short Greys were genetically engineered for a very specific purpose. I'm calling them short Greys because many abductees report a taller type of Grey which usually has a whiter skin tone and seems to be the boss of the shorter Greys. The taller Greys also seem to have some capacity to feel emotions and empathize with the abductees, they often try to comfort the abductee or have discussions with them.

That insider claimed the small greys have a genetic structure with DNA similar to humans but they have signs of being genetically engineered. He/she provides quite a lot of detail and it's worth reading. There was also a more recent "insider" who claimed to work in a position which gave them access to highly restricted information about these beings but they didn't have any first hand experiences with the beings. That person also claims the common description of greys is correct and that they appear to share a common ancestry with life on Earth.

We know more about every other aspect of these beings than we do about where they actually come from. We do have some tentative ideas and speculation, but multiple hypotheses are still on the table. As I’ll get into later, there is good evidence that life on earth and these beings share a common ancestor. Our job is to keep an open mind and let the evidence lead the way instead of falling for our own pet theories or cultural prejudice. The extraterrestrial hypothesis makes some sense but it’s not the only option. During work, my colleagues often called them ‘aliens’ or ‘ETs.’

Don't get me wrong, it's certainly a very far-out theory, but I've been studying this subject for over a decade and I've only recently arrived at this conclusion. I was forced into this conclusion based on all the evidence I have seen over the years, not because I want this conclusion to be true. But if it is true, and we ignore it, then we will never truly be free, and that's my greatest fear for humanity.
edit on 27/4/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well the trouble, of course, is that his entire claim rests on you trusting his word that he really is a "government insider".
It's a stranger on the internet!

I lean towards believing in ETs myself, but people also make up some wild stuff.

And, YUPPA, as for the claim that they're the "5th iteration of humanity", that's cute when you're LARPing Star Trek with your friends on a Saturday, but where's the evidence?

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   

It's not just those two supposed insiders, it's many years of evidence which is piling up in a certain direction. The only reason I entertain the idea what they are saying might be true is because their claims line up with almost everything I've heard in the past about the phenomena. It has nothing to do with just taking people at their word.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Not "nothing".

Okay, so, look, I'm not even saying it isn't true, more than anything I think I mean to say,
remember to maintain at least a little skepticism with it all.

Technically the fact that many experiences seem to match others, could be because people
are simply copying others to take part in the meme.
In the end, it's still all just anecdotes.

Even a famous UFOlogist said on TV, that he expects more than 90% of reports to be hoaxes or crazies,
but all it takes is 1% of them being real.

It's 100% okay for us to personally believe anecdotes, but if you put them forward to other people as evidence,
then it's not very convincing to the average person, so you probably can't win a debate with it.

Most people are looking for a smoking gun, and can you really blame them?

EDIT: I understand your point, but it's not necessarily a reliable standard.
Consider this, okay? In the 50s and 60s, most alien encounters and abduction stories roughly matched each other,
however, they also seemed to resemble the kinds of aliens shown in movies and on TV,
such as a tin foil looking robot alien, or a green skinned being with antennaes on its head for recieving radio signals,
and a lot of "aliens" happened to be from Venus or Mars, because we were just starting to properly study those
planets and didn't yet know those planets were totally inhospitable.

Consider that aliens used to be little GREEN men, because that was the meme.
Consider that ever since the first grey encounters, most aliens are reported as greys,
and the little green men are are all gone.

I mean, pop culture influences this stuff a lot, unfortunately.
Again, I'm not trying to poopoo all of it,
but I think it's wise to keep that point in mind.

edit on 28/4/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
1. Your premise is factually, incorrect. From a Darwinian and natural selection prospective, yes, you are correct. Many environmental factors would preclude any species from resembling Homo sapiens, except bipedal and the idea of redundancy (ie, two eyes for sensory input, two arms, legs, single neurological processing). But, you are right, evolutionary processes are diverse.

However, this is not what is happening in advanced intelligences in other systems. Some look like "us" because genetic engineering is the machinery of the Universe, this includes cloning and hybridization.

Whether you choose to understand this is on you.

2. Someone asked for a picture of an ET, and I posted a while back. No, it wasn't skinny Bob. Here it is again:

br.ifunny.co...

Many will say. the image is concocted CGI and digital manipulation, however, this is very similar to what I know to be exactly similar to what is in fact, beyond any doubt in my official capacity, to be what is an ET on planet Earth. Aside from the red eye pigmentation, which is fact, the way the rods and cones receive a different spectrum of light from adaption of the star which "we" believe to be in the Pleiades System, looks pretty close to Homo Sapiens with minimal melanocortin 1 receptor expression. , which incidentally, to avoid misprints or to change genetic imprint, it is much easier with the MC1R knockout.

2. Anyone with a knowledge of genetics can assume why, certain species and races have been chosen or genetically modified accordingly.

3. I suspect - JUST AN OPINION ONLY, but was not told why in my capability, the Zetas or the various cloned grey EBEs, are using a match of various genetic material from these advanced species , like Pleiadians, and what is called the Tall Whites , to advance the consciousness of the species. I am also sure there are many upgrades that are being kept from the species - ours, until it is determined we are ready AND by those who probably don't want to see the Homo Sapiens developed to a competitive position until the manipulation can bring about the desired mental expression and capabilities.

4. Again, you are thinking anthropomorphic, and like a human, that no other species can look like us but us. You are not correct.

5. Regarding Venus, Valiant Thor, George Adamski and the various stories of Venusians. Many look to the current planetary characteristics of Venus now and say no way can that planet support life. It certainly does not look like a goldilocks planet.

I would say, that the planet was not always the same environment as now. Going back hundreds of millions of years, of course. I would also say that evolved life seems unlikely but spacefaring refuge is possible. I would submit that if you look at the observation from non-natural structural phenomena around the sun, with periodicity and unusual characteristics, it is possible to discern that thermal, gravitational, magnetic, and of course, atmospheric limitations can be mitigated with sufficient technology. So, as unlikely as these stories seem, I would not dismiss completely this whole Venusian thing. Adamski was an interesting character but I find something else much more likely:

6. Mars was inhabited by a past civilization and destroyed by another civilization or species.

www.youtube.com...

I know several at Los Alamos and Sandia who work in the MI Complex (DIA , DOE), and agree with Brandenburg Hypothesis. So , what does that tell you about the human form in the Galaxy? It tells me, it there are many that look like us which leads to more possibilities , ie. we are the product of already evolving primates and genetic material from those that look similar to us. Could be related to Annunaki story, Zeta Reticulians, or any number of advanced species which look like us and inhabit the Milky Way but certain elements with your Government are not going to talk about.

edit on 28-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join