It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O keefe from Veritas controlled opposition.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Remember when Ashley Bidens diary came out , and Project Veritas got raided, they were sitting on something which was much bigger but refused to let it go public. It was a whistleblowers testimony who worked at Pfizer and documented evidence that to make money they knew the MrNA technology was not fit for purpose, but ignored it and went ahead anyway as the money pit was opening. What got mentioned is that James o Keefe is a Bohemian Grove member and would have been operating under strict rules of disclosure. Which is interesting as it seems the Biden Diary was drip leaked, much the same as Hunters laptop.
This means means that the days of Biden are numbered, as popularity swings back to Trump the father of the vaccine, who at present cannot seem to have the balls to say it was a lemon. This is interesting as the top scientist moved in to perform the operation were offered their dream jobs,and were unlikely to go publicly off script. So as fr s the top of Pfizer goes they did it for the money, but under this we have them pushing what looks like a lemon for the greater public good knowing it was a lemon.When the reality was that it was a DARPA operation, whith pherhaps more sinister undertones for the publics health.www.bitchute.com...
edit on pm520245America/Chicago531543124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
What got mentioned is that James o Keefe is a Bohemian Grove member and would have been operating under strict rules of disclosure.

" James o Keefe is a Bohemian Grove member "

If True , that's a BIG RED FLAG right there..............Hmm....

edit on 5/19/2024 by yeahright because: Snipped quote of entire OP

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Do yourself a favor and other and provide a Lind ti credentials to said science dude.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

It is always great to question everything. But what some point it becomes obvious the correct path.
You question so many vaccination requirements for certain jobs and government recommendations. But have you not received mandated vaccinations yourself and would you advise your dear friends against vaccination for their new born?
Those ate questions most refuse to think about.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

This is the source doco. which was quoted parts one and two on Rumble. rumble.com...

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Provide the direct link to the document sir.
Do your homework please and do not allow others aka YT do your thinking for you.
I and others will not believe what some person says on some platform just Willie nillie.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Also you started with. Mister J.O. and that is not a good start.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Find the original docs in full from the based sources.
This should not be an issue.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   

It ok to be out forth with questions that question your narrative. And I have a few, particularly with your very J.O. saying he has very bug news!!!! Oh I bet he dios after so much money is given! Same of my pillow Lindell guy!
Is he the one arguing to be known as a sexual assaulter vs a """fapey" type?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Bee in your bonnet?
Your vaccine zealotry shines through,just can't admit you let yourself be filled with government mandated poison numerous times.
But we know your m.o. of thread killing to ease your fear.
Your god,I mean government wouldn't lie to you though?Would they?

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Please do point to a single comment of mine that is in support of vaccination?
You putting yourself out there as a gov agent was pretty obvious buddy.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Anyone that follows the law is controlled by the opposition, by definition.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

This is the source doco. which was quoted parts one and two on Rumble. rumble.com...

I believe O'Keefe attending your events is not a sign he works for your team/Company/scumbag Dejour is it?

So far it looks like his data exposes them. Can't get that by sitting on your living room couch as far as I know.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm always surprized that the failure of the mRNA vaccinne is blamed on Trump. All he did was fund Operation Warp Speed to find a way to combat this 'deadly pandimic' in the shortest amount of time possible.

It seems to me he was played, big time. Most of his time in office he was used as a tool by some really poor choices in advisors.

The fact that he has doubled dsown in support of the vaccine, given all the evidence coming forward is troublesome, IMHO.

Many, many people were responsible for what may be the greatest psyop of our lifetime, some knowingly but most unknowingly. They went with what information they had to wotk with, which was mostly falsefied information and obfuscation.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That is bad. Perhaps the reason is too. I am sure the left will say that. Hell, they may be right. What are we going to do? Take the same guy and lefty whacko side when they are out to make our children trannies, or the other side which looks totally sane compared to the clown world the DS needs us to live with. Trump did make the economy and the worlds economy better. We were militarily strong too. Now we are sissified.
edit on 19000000503120245America/Chicago05pm5 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join