It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Skeptics' Ridiculous Explanations Of The Rendlesham Forest Events

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

originally posted by: ARM19688
I’ve heard the lighthouse explanation several times. Seriously doesn’t hold water when you take the eyewitness accounts into consideration.

The light house was debunked you can't see it from their position it has a metal backing blocking the light in that direction that has always been there .
Read the thread. I posted photos showing the lighthouse shield blocks light in another direction, not from where the airmen saw it.

But the lie you repeated has been repeated so often in fake documentaries, I'm not surprised if you've been brainwashed by it. Now we can see if you will continue to be brainwashed with the lie, or if you will read the thread and look at the photo showing the shield did not block the lighthouse from near the so-called "landing site".

Speaking of that, the amount of BS surrounding the Rendlesham forest case is very difficult to sort through, since it probably has more lies and BS than any other case in UFO history. Here's a comment made by the notable UFO researcher Isaac Koi:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Simply addressing some of the basic factual errors made in relation to Rendlesham in various existing UFO books and on various websites would require posting a few hundred pages of notes. Suffice to say that some of those involved are not interested in letting the public know the truth."

I hope you stop repeating the factual error you just repeated, and actually see the photographic proof I posted that it's a lie. We don't have time to go through the other few hundred pages of notes of lies.

Then we have people not lying but just making stuff up like there would be lots of lights in the area...there weren't.

originally posted by: WaESN
I used to live in Tunstall and often drank in the Butley Oyster (pub). I knew the area well back in the 1980s. It was a dark area. Unfortunately the incident only became known about some years after the events and after I had moved away so I never had the opportunity to check the exact location. But even a glimpse at the map shows there would be very few house lights visible in that direction, at any time.

Bearing in mind too that window lights tend not to glare out across the countryside in quite the same way a lighthouse does (I recall seeing the Cape Wrath lighthouse from Sandwood Bay a few years back ..... if you didn't know what it was
)
Thanks for clearing that up, and I would add that even better than looking at a map, is watching the 1983 video interviewing Vince Thurkettle from the area near the alleged "landing site". There's a camera light on Vince Thurkettle, and you can see the lighthouse in the background, and no other lights appearing on the camera. These are some screenshots from the video.

Vince Thurkettle – the original interview

Above is a still from my interview for BBC TV’s Breakfast Time programme with forester Vince Thurkettle, who was the first to propose that the flashing light seen between the trees by the US airmen was the Orford Ness lighthouse. The interview was broadcast on the morning of 1983 October 7, five days after the story first hit the headlines in the News of the World. It shows the Orford Ness lighthouse flashing as seen from near the eastern edge of the forest, in the same direction that the US airmen saw their flashing UFO. You can download a movie file of the interview by clicking on the picture above, or see the entire report by clicking here. Copyright remains with the BBC.

The interview

We filmed the interview in the area where Vince had been shown the supposed ‘landing marks’ on the forest floor some weeks after the event.

The light near Vince Thurkettle is the Orford Ness lighthouse:

The lighthouse without Thurkettle from time 3:03 in the video, shows the "eye-like" appearance Halt described of the winking/flashing light. Note the absence of any other visible lights:

@Ravenwatcher, this is more proof the lighthouse could be seen from near the landing site, you can see it in the images above, taken from that location! But also look at this daytime telephoto image showing the shield on the lighthouse is pointed in the wrong direction to block the light from this location, this is why you could see it though a gap in the trees.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join