It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's new video "E.T." looks like Grey mind-programming psy-op.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I posed a question earlier. I look forward to hearing from you

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Good point and thanks for responding. I am not saying that You are right or wrong, or that I am right or wrong, but I see it a little differently about the robot vs. stasis pod idea. (we all see things a little differently).
The way I see it, my theory, that She (the alien, Katty perry) gave the robot (whom she awakened with her special touch) the kiss of life and, just like pinokio, the robot was made a real (albino) "andro-gen-ite" (of androgyny) for lack of a better word. Why the semblance of a male albino and not a female albino? (because the scene was a pictorial history lesson) The alien (perry) took it back to the basics, (the idea: from one, you can get the other); because the Adam came first; the first prototype human, out of which Eve later came; because male and female come from the same body;because from one she can get the other (yet it's our DNA that makes our body's features so different).

but there is nothing saying that the thing can't be both a robot and a stasis pod, is there?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653

Great post!

Has anyone noticed how the entertainment industry is pushing hard on "aliens, robots,abductions"
lately?

I mean, every commercial that comes on is about androids, being superhuman, weird aliens, etc.
Lady Gaga's recent music video is similar to this one as well.

I don't know about you guys, but it seems they're trying to "normalize" these things for us for a reason..

No. They're not.

Superhuman or Alien themes in music videos have always been common trends for artists. This is nothing new. So, please, relax.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
Kanye west is the worst musician/entertainer this planet has ever seen.second only to justin beiber and followed closely at third by katy perry.

They are miles behind Lady GaGa. More disgusting human being I've seen.

Oh OHHH that Lady GA GA video born this way is the sickest most horrible piece of sh** i have ever seen, she a disgusting pig of a human and should be sent to some abandoned land. ewwwwwwww.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio

Originally posted by thewrongpath

is it just me or doesn't everyone think this is a ripoff of that lesbian duo from germany a few years ago when they had that song... ahhhh its on the tip of my tongue anyways they were making out in school girl uniforms in the video.. yeah that song haha

T.A.T.U. is Russian. I think they said they weren't really lesbian, but they are pro-gay. Yeah it sounds like them.

But then again there are only so many rhythms you can use before you start to sound like someone else on accident....

OMG YES!!!, I started singing that song the second I heard the Katy Perry song, even her voice, sounds almost the same.

Dont know if its already said but the song is called all the things she said.
edit on 1-4-2011 by hapablab because: added

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deneb56
reply to post by Mercurio

Good point and thanks for responding. I am not saying that You are right or wrong, or that I am right or wrong, but I see it a little differently about the robot vs. stasis pod idea. (we all see things a little differently).
The way I see it, my theory, that She (the alien, Katty perry) gave the robot (whom she awakened with her special touch) the kiss of life and, just like pinokio, the robot was made a real (albino) "andro-gen-ite" (of androgyny) for lack of a better word. Why the semblance of a male albino and not a female albino? (because the scene was a pictorial history lesson) The alien (perry) took it back to the basics, (the idea: from one, you can get the other); because the Adam came first; the first prototype human, out of which Eve later came; because male and female come from the same body;because from one she can get the other (yet it's our DNA that makes our body's features so different).

but there is nothing saying that the thing can't be both a robot and a stasis pod, is there?

I was thinking the same thing about Adam and Eve, because he is naked. I see your point about it. He just looked male, but I think you may be right about it.

yeah it could be both a robot and a stasis pod. Although the funny thing is it looks like his legs wouldn't fit into those tiny robot legs.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Bowie sang this:

You got crazy legs, you got amazing head
You got rings on your fingers and your hair's hot red
You got wit from my tongue, name on the sun
I gotcha going to my breast
Cause you're the only one, who uses school to pleasure

You make me act real gone, you make me trawl along
I had to ravish your capsule, suck you dry
Feel the teeth in your bone, heal ya head with my own
Why if I don't have you home, we'll have to fight alone
Hang all together

Velvet Goldmine, you stroke me like the rain
Snake it, take it, panther princess you must stay
Velvet Goldmine, naked on your chain
I'll be your king volcano right for you again and again
My Velvet Goldmine

You're my taste, my trip, I'll be your master zip
I'll suck your hair for kicks, you'll make me jump to my feet
So you'll give me your hand, give me your sound
Let my sea wash your face, I'm falling, I can't stand
Oooh! Put your mink on

My Velvet Goldmine

Oh
Shoot you down, bang bang

My Velvet Goldmine

Velvet Goldmine,
Velvet Goldmine,
My Velvet Goldmine
Velvet Goldmine,
Velvet Goldmine

Awesome song too. And that's just a B-Side. How about Candidate? Hang On To Yourself? Sweet Head? Cracked Actor?

I've come on a few years from my Hollywood Highs
The best of the last, the cleanest star they ever had

I'm stiff on my legend,
the films that I made
Forget that I'm fifty
cause you just got paid

[CHORUS]
Crack, baby, crack,
show me you're real
Smack, baby, smack, is that all that you feel
Suck, baby, suck,
give me your head
Before you start professing
that you're knocking me dead

You caught yourself a trick down
on Sunset and Vine
But since he pinned you baby
you're a porcupine

You sold me illusions for a sack full of cheques
You've made a bad connection 'cause I just want your sex

[CHORUS]

So, now that we have established that you don't know ANYTHING about David Bowie, why don't you crawl back into whatever fundamentalist sinkhole you came from?

No? I thought so. :p

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonathonwoodsfansite
god i hate her.... all female artists these days r the reason y lil 12 yr olds dress skanky and get abducted by pedos
why cant they just act like proper role models and not dress like hookers

WTF? The reason pedos abduct them is because they look skanky?

Spoken like a true pedo. Maybe it's because pedos are sick f@&ks?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What amazes my most is not wether one like's Kate Perry, Kanye West or Illuminati ideas but the plane fact that a growing group of creative people seem to tap in the One-Consiouness Mind ideas.

Not only the pop-music industry but ALL media (audio, video, books, pictures, paintings, sculptures etc.) are full of subjects about Aliens, Et's, Space ships, Outer Space, DNA, Love etc.

It's just what lives in the minds of a lot of people nowwadays and it simply manifests itselves in videos like this wether you like it or not.

We become what we think. Thoughts (ideas) come to Creation that's simply Universal Law.

Namasté

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ummmmm, so ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
OMG you guys are retarded
I'm glad I don't respect your opinions.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

No problem with those lyrics. It's all straight forward and no BS. And at least those lyrics weren't the norm back in the days. Nowadays 95% of all songs are sexual. Now take a look at the ET song. Full of twisting, subliminal, manipulative, psychological crap.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the Beyonce video in this thread has reference's to Japan & alien and is a fairly old song.
-B.M
edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

mblahnik
I'm still chuckling!
Do you have any links to this, for that would be highly entertaining.

Kanye west is a gay fish.
(link might not work, google it^

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well I think it's a pretty cool video. I don't see anything bad in it. >.>
I love reptilians and greys but I just HATE Kanye West, he totally ruined the song!!!! >.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Michelangelo

Check out Rhiannas "S&M" video....

I didn't see what you were talking about so I had to watch it ten or more times and I still didn't see it. I must have been distracted

I personally like that song and the nips, oh and the banana. Yep the banana must have done it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What's odd or normal lo depending on how you look at it.They know that people talk about them like this they know what people are saying and it's like they are trying to confirm it for us.They love it!

Well they're the dumb ones..in the end the reptilians will get the humans to destroy themselves..and the ones that are left will be no match for the invasion....powned!
edit on 1-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think the OP needs to get out more im afraid, are you serious.

I would gladly let a grey abduct and probe me if it looked like Katy Perry

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by robert11s
I think the OP needs to get out more im afraid, are you serious.

I would gladly let a grey abduct and probe me if it looked like Katy Perry

Yes, I agree..she makes me feel funny down below....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent
OP, So the Illuminati and Free Masons are infiltrating the music industry to convey their message. What do you plan on doing with this information aside from arguing with anonymous people on an internet forum? Do you have a plan of action?

First off the Illuminati Freemasons are infiltrated in ANYTHING concerning social/economic/political/military/religious structure, so that celebrities flagging their subliminal messages through sensory stimuli art, is nothing new. It's how they keep the masses submitted to their agenda and at same time amused, happy and numb.

I don't have a plan, a resistance plan. I eventually notice certain things and sometimes I guess it worth to share my insight with other people who are capable to catch what I'm talking about. These people who are discussing it, debunking it, helping to pull the veil, will carry the discussion beyond the internet, to their homes, to their families and friends. Well, I think it's something. 30 years ago our parents sat the dinner table and had conversations about the things of day. Nowadays the parents can sit the dinner table and talk about how they can prevent their children of being brainwashed into occultism in cartoons, music... about the pedo-gay agenda in the schools... about how to avoid vaccines and government programs to chip people.... stuff like that.

I don't have a direct plan. I'm improvising.

edit on 4/1/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join