It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's new video "E.T." looks like Grey mind-programming psy-op.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i loved this song , it was originaly written for three six mafia but katy perry was there after it was written and said she wanted to do it instead because of her love for si-fi, pretty cool though think some people are looking into it a tad too much, besides it got you guys interested in it so they win overall (Y)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is why I come to ATS now, I used to lurk and read some really interesting threads, so I created an account. But NOW I come here merely for a laugh, the things that make the home page have been some of the most ridiculous CRAP lately. It's just a song people...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Didn't read through the whole thread but uh, am i the only one who notices that her lyrics/songs/video has this whole stuff about the Nephilim vibe?? I didn't read much and if im not mistaken,

There's this stuff written in hebrew that some beings called the 'Watchers'....angels, or conspiracists would like to call em' ETs, made love with the daughters of men and gave birth to giants. That story? And then God got angry and etc etc etc.. can't recall properly.

But then again, Katy must've done some reading and they did this song for fun. hah.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Madhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Madhouse
Didn't read through the whole thread but uh, am i the only one who notices that her lyrics/songs/video has this whole stuff about the Nephilim vibe?? I didn't read much and if im not mistaken,

There's this stuff written in hebrew that some beings called the 'Watchers'....angels, or conspiracists would like to call em' ETs, made love with the daughters of men and gave birth to giants. That story? And then God got angry and etc etc etc.. can't recall properly.

But then again, Katy must've done some reading and they did this song for fun. hah.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Madhouse because: (no reason given)

Great, another crazy.

Someone lock this hilariously idiotic thread already.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihsahn
This is why I come to ATS now, I used to lurk and read some really interesting threads, so I created an account. But NOW I come here merely for a laugh, the things that make the home page have been some of the most ridiculous CRAP lately. It's just a song people...

Amazing right? The whole spectrum is covered here.
Pedo-Gay Agenda or Music Video? You Decide

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this since I like the song and I'm a KP fan! The video gave me chill bumps!

Not really feeling the Kanye West parts though.......

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thrace
Thanks for posting this since I like the song and I'm a KP fan! The video gave me chill bumps!

Not really feeling the Kanye West parts though.......

Agreed!

I used to like kayne but since he jumped up on stage and stole that award off taylor swift i can't stand anything he does now.

and to be fair he didn't bring anything to that song, plenty other rappers out there who would have done a great job on that song.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterCrix

Chill dude, was just pointing out the similarities. I did say that they may be doing this out of fun.

In fact i believe that maybe the artists themselves actually do read conspiracy theories.

maybe they lurk around ATS anonymously who knows eh?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Why are record companies wasting so much money on fancy effects for showing cooter at different angles?

Why does someone who's been beaten up BADLY promote a song and video about S&M?

Why does an African American man (aka failed rapper until he got into an accident) rap about BLOOD diamonds and then retract once the heat starts? Then go on about how he is "God"...?

Why are brand names in most of the songs produced now?

Is this all our popular culture amounts to? I am disgusted.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by naught
TATU wants their song back.

Someone else has a good ear!!!!!!!!!! Several songs out in the last year or 2 have copied TATU

edit on 1-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator

Someone else has a good ear!!!!!!!!!! Several songs out in the last year have copied TATU

Still listen to "All The Things She Said"

If Katy Perry abducting me is the passage to the Illuminati (talk about clauses that I never thought I would write), then I reckon I'm going to defect.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Madhouse

There is no maybe about it. Every musician I have ever known has had an interest in conspiracy theory, to some degree or another. That doesn't mean they buy into all of it, but they do enjoy reading about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

No, but David Bowie (the other writer on my post) did, whom you cleverly left out when you tried to fake your point.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Makes sense. Artists are creative and often get lost in the esoteric.

However, if Katy Perry is this generations W.B. Yeats, we may be seeing a decline in quality.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Yes I do. They may not have had the internet, but they had something far better in mass abundance ~'___'~. And you really should talk to a few of these hippies because they have been well aware of the situation since the 60's.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpkmets

Originally posted by donatellanator

Someone else has a good ear!!!!!!!!!! Several songs out in the last year have copied TATU

Still listen to "All The Things She Said"

If Katy Perry abducting me is the passage to the Illuminati (talk about clauses that I never thought I would write), then I reckon I'm going to defect.

What you said is great!!!!

None of this crap has anything to do with the Illuminati or being Illuminated. If these people are "illuminated" they are most certainly using their "power" for the wrong purposes, and for that will be punished in the natural, karmic cycle that enrobes our reality.

Just wish... for a few years... we could just live in PEACE...and QUIET! Wow... I now know where that phrase originated!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
-offtopic zone-

This was about Katy perry being an alien, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Namasté

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
enough with KP, we should finding out who produced the video

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
enough with KP, we should finding out who produced the video

The video was directed by Floria Sigismondi.

Her very innovative, but also very disturbing video works, located in sceneries she once described as "entropic underworlds inhabited by tortured souls and omnipotent beings", attracted a number of very prominent musicians. Sigismondi is currently represented for Music Videos by the production company Symphony 19 in Los Angeles, CA (US representation) and by Revolver (international representation).

edit on 1-4-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join