It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's new video "E.T." looks like Grey mind-programming psy-op.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Meh. Just looked like another weird music video for a stupid song to me, dime a dozen. I dont get why everything has to be a conspiracy to you people.... I mean, its a music video, they have to try to make it visually interesting, symbolic and entertaining else whats the point? So what if theres aliens and what not? Maybe she just likes sci-fi like most of us do... Theres millions of movies/books/shows/etc about aliens does that mean those are all "psy-op"s too? Why cant people just be imagitive and creative or express the topic of aliens/paranormal without it being some stupid conspiracy? I guess this thread is a psyop cause it involves aliens /sarcasm.

I fail to see how a 3minute video is gonna brainwash or whatever anyone anyway, its not like people are going to be watching it repeatedly for 48 hours straight while being tortured in an isolation chamber or something, then ya, maybe it would # up their mind or make them worship aliens or something. Obviously thats not happening though, most people will watch it once or twice then forget about it. What do you people want these music videos to be, just a person singing about love or family on a white background so conspiracy folks dont freak out? Thatd be pretty boring. Not everythings a conspiracy, sorry.
edit on 2-4-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Why cant people just be imaginative and creative or express the topic of aliens/paranormal without it being some stupid conspiracy? I guess this thread is a psyop cause it involves aliens /sarcasm.

Some have ventured too far down the rabbit hole, that their whole life is a conspiracy.
It's gotten so saturated that they would actually believe that I am a Paid Disinfo Agent
or anyone else that doesn't see the world like they do is as well.

What's even more amazing is they do nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

I think Kayne is saying the only thing sexual that isn't being done is having alien sex.

Sorry this is my first post and I hope it works.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Wow, that's really blatant, quoting at 3:47 "alien sex, I'm going to disrobe you, then I'm going to probe you" Horrific!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Dont forget Jimmy Hendrix. I read his biography. He belived in a lot of things that were way ahead of his time. Amazing man. =)

Second line.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Though I do like some of the thoughts and theories on this post.

Why does it always have to have some type of conspiracy behind it?
I mean even I DO believe they are desensitizing us (Not just to aliens but Vampires,Werewolves and others as well)
But, was I the only one who got a "Romeo and Juliette" story out of it?
To me it was more like a romance story between two different beings.

You can also look at it as, "How we feel about anything we don't know." "Interracial Relationships" "Nature and technology merging." "About her crazy husband." and various other ideas I can't post because there's so many.

I think this video holds different meanings for everyone because we all have different ways of understanding things.

But, I loved reading everyones thoughts on it. Some were great others were waaaaay out there. Thanks for the interesting theories and posts guys/girls/Things/Its (hehe Aliens and all
)

P.S Please don't troll me.
P.S.S. Doesn't he know that he's a gay fish?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wow, this thread has turned into the drama. But seriously, this song is sick. The video is equating women with prey animals, and Katy is singing about how she wants to be a victim. Sounds like classic glorification of the victim perpetrator bond to me.

The song would be really pretty if she left out the really sick glamorization of being a victim. There are other much older songs about being in love with an alien, Split Enz song Poor Boy, for instance. Maybe you can say that she's calling a human being an alien because they are so different from her, but I don't think that having sex should ever be compared to being a victim. If she's really singing about another human, then she is encouraging rape. I just think this song is sick. It's too bad too, because it could have been a really pretty song.

I'm not even going to touch the rap portion of the song. Bleh.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
is it me or is the media talking about E.T. more and more?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
When I heard this song on the radio I immediately knew there would be a "psy-op"/"desensitizing" post here on ATS. Sarcasm On/ It shows a nuclear fallout in the beginning, that proves the uber powahs new abut Japin! Teh Vidjeo evin haz Kayne Wess and cents hez a ghey feesh that proofs they new abut radeoacteve watah and how it fx teh reproducktive funkshuns of feesh!!! The powahs that B are Dsincitizing uss!!! Kathy Parry evin haz reptile eyez so it pruves without a shadow of a dout that alienz are reptilien!! Teh fackt that it haz 8.5 millian vews in 3 days meanz the uber powahs haz captives in torture chaimbers watching this vidjeo on repete over and over agin! I meen it had 200 knew comints n teh thyme it tuk me to watch the vidjeo for xmas sake. sarcasm off/

This is on par with the book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
edit on 3-4-2011 by beaverg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

maybe the best video ever, it fits my situation very nicely....

You are a grey alien floating in space while Kanye West is floating around discussing the merits of being analy probed?

Wow! What's Kanye really like?

Not to mention he seems to be floating inside of a spacecraft that is made to look like a singular, (probably all seeing) eye.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Cool clip !

Superman rocks !

... So does Katy

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
this is disgusting, they cant make it any more obvious. the elites have pulled the gloves off, this will have a massive effect on young people. its really sickening im outraged by this

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
well first i have to say I love Katy Perry & kanye is just wack lol

this whole song and video is nothing just same old same old about aliens nothing much but does convey a message of alien probing and DNA which could explain alot

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

They spend a lot of time doing make-up and props to win awards for being best video of the year.
And you,ve got lots of awards to choose from,mtv,brits and loads more.

edit on 3-4-2011 by cut3ypie because: spellin mistake

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

This video is speaking loud and clear. Get ready for disclosure of some strange beings.
In the days of Noah, The sons of God came into the daughters of men and bore children. There were giants in those days. Gen 6:1-4.
Ancient civilizations with these hybrid creatures were worshipped as Gods because of their great stature, strength and knowledge. Research and you will find evidence of these beings. Noah and his family were the only people who had not defiled themselves and kept their blood pure.
Now, the scriptures say that in the end it will be like in the days of Noah again. This video is signaling that it is already underway. Katy Perry is a willing vessel to be used to bring forth these sons of God again.
This is one of the many messages being put out there so the masses are conditioned prior to the next phase in their plan.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

First off I think there is a few people here that are fueled by believing in extraterrestials way to much. It could also be very validy intepreted that Katy Perry had tried '___'. Dmt is the strongest known, "natural", and overall most powerful halucigen known to man. That katy perry taking that poison could be her inhaling '___'.
'___' is an immeditate hallucigen, seconds after inhalation you feel transporting at lightspeed to another realm.
At the other realm it is common to full blown lucidly hallucinate aliens around you; as well as talking and interacting with extraterestial beings.
You also feel like your vibrating at a million pulses a second while hallucinating and between the seconds of inhaling and tripping.
'___''s affects a very strong and create an experience that makes your visual, audial, and experience all your other senses make you see extraterestials.
That is just my hypothesis though.
Comments on my post would be appreciated.

edit on 3-4-2011 by anonymoushary because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymoushary

I'm not so inclined to believe in any kind of "hallucination." I am more in the mind of believing that the drug simply changes your frequency allowing you to see things that are normally hidden from you. I did my fair share of '___' until it started disappearing with the popularity of Crystal meth and ecstasy.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When you take out the words that have to do with love and the pop elements it does sound strange

You're so hypnotising
could u be the devil, could you be an angel
your touch magnetizing
feels like going floating, leave my body glowing

They say be afraid
you're not like the others,
different DNA, they dont understand u

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimention
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

me, me
infect me, and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me
your victim, ready for abduction
you're an alien, so far away
its supernatural, extraterrestrial

You're from a whole other/another world
a different dimension
you open my eyes
and im ready to go, lead me into the light

me, me
infect me and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me

There is this transcendental, on another level
i wanna walk on your wave length
for you i risk it all

me,
infect me and fill me with your poison
take me, t-t-take me

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial

pretty weird stuff like some crazy chant

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This thread is still going?

From now on, no one can complain that society/the media/science does not take UFOs seriously. This thread is an obscene joke.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Well put. Topics like this blow away whatever slender credibility "Ufology" has or had.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join