It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's new video "E.T." looks like Grey mind-programming psy-op.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A brief and incomplete list of singers who talk about aliens or call themselves one:

Kanye West
David Bowie
Katy Perry
Young Jeezy
Lil Wayne

Its a strangely common theme among singers.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
A brief and incomplete list of singers who talk about aliens or call themselves one:

Kanye West
David Bowie
Katy Perry
Young Jeezy
Lil Wayne

Now, let's make a list of all the artists who have never touched that subject, shall we?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

It, um, sells.

That's why they do it. Plus it's a theme that is RICH in metaphor and allusion, which gives grist to the mill of creativity and art. It's not particularly my thing anymore, though I do love me some David Bowie.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So wayne talking about being from mars sells records? I bet if you surveyed college students they couldnt even tell you that those lines are in there much less that they bought his music because of his themes...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Kanye West
David Bowie
Katy Perry
Young Jeezy
Lil Wayne

dude, you forgot Lady Gaga

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by comody88
The reason there aren'tany role models for children, girls especially

Yet another person who has been brainwashed by the fear-mongers into thinking they have no personal responsibility in raising their own children. It is not the duty or responsibility of other people to be a role model for someone else's children. It is the parent's responsibility. The parent is the chief influence on a child. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp for some people?

Originally posted by comody88
is because the music industry, and other idustries, wants to destroy morality in the U.S. and the world. They do this by singing about sex and violence and making videos about the same.

I know this will be another shocking fact, but sex and violence existed long before the entertainment industry. And you demonstrate an astounding ignorance of social history; we were not suddenly a moral people until the advent of the entertainment industry. We were drinking, screwing and killing long before the entertainment industry; in many aspects, we are a far more moral people now than we were in ages past.

I've been reading you rip into everyone's opinion from the beginning. What makes you the absolute authority on the subject. Are you that self absorbed that you believe that everything you think is the only answer.
And by the way attacking my parenting was also a low blow my son looks up to me very much and i don't hide the world from him I tell him what is going on and still let him be a kid. I recommend trying to respect other peoples opinions.
I will say that I do agree with some of you're opinions not all of what you say i disagree with. I respect you're opinion but you're relentless attacks on others opinions needs some work.
edit on 1-4-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

You are too literal. Weird sells. Aliens sell (look at this place!) Superstition sells. Fantasy sells.

It isn't that all evil in the world was perpetrated by religious people, because Lennonites and Bolsheviks did GREAT evil without god.

You have to fight ignorance wherever it lives, because if you don't -- it festers and grows. A world in which monotheism is the only legitimate option (as a worldview) eventually murders all of its weird children. It has to, because anything outside of its "norm" becomes the enemy.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I sure am ready for abduction now i've watched that video.

This is way over the top, you know if I was a director and a singer came to me with a song themed around aliens, you know what I'd do? Make a fancy over the top fantasy video with weird make up and contacts involving aliens.

The various aliens are known to the majority of the population, certainly the Greys, plenty of alien films around.

It seems pretty simple and normal to me?

And I do actually believe in Aliens.

Its a music video made to entertain, that is all.
edit on 1/4/11 by Concept X because: Blah

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I highly doubt this video is intended for secret mind programing or other nonsense. It is just a music video, deal with it

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
FFS, Its a music video with Katy Perry. There's nothing more to it.

Sometimes I question the stability of members here.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Theres nothig wrong wih her video infact every body is talking about aliens and UFOS it's not even funy.!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

I wouldn't mind pigeons going extinct tomorrow. I hate them lol

Fear of birds.

I dont enjoy this song much, I think Kanye kills it, and it just doesnt make sense to me =[
edit on 1-4-2011 by ComplexSimplicity because: add

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
TATU wants their song back.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Why do the majority of black people I meet, and see on television, not speak proper english? Why is annunciation so difficult for them?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To ever body here that has a very big problem with all kinds of music if you don't like it then shut up about it ad keep it to your selfs. You don't have to judge people on what types of music they listen to it's there choices ad not yours thank you alot.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Great post!

Has anyone noticed how the entertainment industry is pushing hard on "aliens, robots,abductions"
lately?

I mean, every commercial that comes on is about androids, being superhuman, weird aliens, etc.
Lady Gaga's recent music video is similar to this one as well.

I don't know about you guys, but it seems they're trying to "normalize" these things for us for a reason..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
Kanye west is the worst musician/entertainer this planet has ever seen.second only to justin beiber and followed closely at third by katy perry.

They are miles behind Lady GaGa. More disgusting human being I've seen.

I feel this way as well. I have a friend that actually accused me of not knowing talent! Honestly gaga REPULSES me..that is a good way to describe it. There is something about her..herself..that causes my senses to feel threatened somehow and sickened. I can't even watch more than a few seconds of any video with her to even determine if she has talent because she repulses me that much. I know there are lots of mind-programmed "artists" and even some that make me wonder if they're not half-alien..but there are none that come close to making me feel as grossed out as her. Maybe it's some sort of inborn instinct that is an odd form of protection..who knows.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sounds like a song that plays on peoples emotions on the existance of extraterestrials. Mix that in with a little bit of hyper sexualization and what do you get? A crapy song by a hotty (Perry) and a talentless schmuk (West)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
is it just me or doesn't everyone think this is a ripoff of that lesbian duo from germany a few years ago when they had that song... ahhhh its on the tip of my tongue anyways they were making out in school girl uniforms in the video.. yeah that song haha

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Katy Perry has 21 923 521 fans on Facebook, 6 497 420 followers on Twitter and 156 777 subscribers on YouTube. Do the math.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join