It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“You’re Going To Get KILLED!” Mike Benz EXPOSES CIA Secrets Like NEVER Before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi again,

Another excellent discussion on the Russell Brand 'Stay Free' podcast - this time with journalist & commentator Mike Benz, who goes into such exquisite depth to describe the actions and activities of 'the Blob', or the Deep State, particularly the actions & history of the CIA, that it's impossible to come away from this conversation unenlightened regarding the Deep State plans & intentions. It enhanced my understanding in rather incredible ways, so I highly recommend you watch it. It's so complex & multivarious in terms of what he describes that it's quite hard to sum it up briefly. My advice is that you watch it all, ASAP, and possibly even rewatch it more than once, because the information WILL help you to make sense of the world we live in, in ways that possibly you never conceived of before.

“You’re Going To Get KILLED!” Mike Benz EXPOSES CIA Secrets Like NEVER Before

Godspeed folks.

FITO.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The CIA is so into admiring their advanced tech, it doesn't dawn on them they can use that tech to save ten's of thousands of lives in Gaza and Ukraine.

edit on 2552024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The CIA is so into admiring their advanced tech, it doesn't dawn on them they can use that tech to save ten's of thousands of lives in Gaza and Ukraine.

why would the CIA want to save lives in either of those situations?
They were probably deeply involved in starting those conflicts...

War is hell- for anyone living through it. For the people outside watching it's all wins. you get to make money selling them weapons, and then when they kill eachother there are fewer people sucking up resources. Meanwhile every time an area is depopulated, you can sneak in and loot. "spoils of war" go to whoever loots first.
then when the fighting ends, you have a whole population of veterans who can be easily addicted to drugs.

the CIA is a horrible thing- the US government could cut them off tomorrow and they'd continue to thrive.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I 'think' JFK threatened to scatter them to the wind. Instead he got a dirt nap

join