It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of People Stuck on Mount Everest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've seen pictures of Mt. Everest. Full of trash. Humans have ruined it.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Its a disney ride!
at the top they give you some skis.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just get them to sign a waiver, charge them $50,000 more and roll them back down inside those inflatable Zorb Balls, even put a camera inside to take a video as a souvenir.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

"I think there was some greed, there was some glory in it...and here we are again...Now there's one wreck lying next to the other wreck, for the same damn reason." -James Cameron

Cameron is a jackass, F him!

"Same damn reason", James? And what would that reason be?? Oh yeah, the passengers on the Titanic were all a bunch of rich adventure thrill seekers on a mission to visit the bottom of the Atlantic ocean...in their ocean liner,... because they were all "greedy", "glory" seeking, rich people, right? I almost forgot...you colossal hypocritical douchebag!

And didn't you go to the Titanic too (ummm, like 33 different times)...in your own private submarine,...you greedy little, fork-tongued, drama queen? Maybe next time you won't come back! We can only hope.

edit - Somebody really needs to stick a cork in Cameron's pie hole! He acts like he's the World's foremost authority on underwater exploration; yet his community college (dropout) degree is in beer drinking, taking hallucinogenic drugs and smoking dope. He and Greta Thunberg need to sail across the North Sea in a leaking rowboat. (Oh, and why don't you film a documentary about it while you're at it, James!) Douche-muffin!

edit on 5/25/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: atsalex2

Ha! That's actually a pretty good idea, now that you mention it!

The Zorb ball should be mandatory equipment going up Everest.

"Welp, looks like ol' Bill from Wichita over there is toast; he's really holding everyone else up. Time to pull the red "INFLATE" handle and give him the ol' boot-a-rooney!"

edit on 5/25/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

"Douche-muffin"!

I may use that.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Crazy isn't it , I think the picture of the snake of people meandering up Everest will probably win picture of the year , it's a sad reflection of what we've become and really quite pathetic.

Silly Humans.
That’s photoshopped. The record number of permits issued to climb Everest in one year was 478 in 2023. There’s more than that in the photo. They would never let that many people climb in one day, that would be a guaranteed death fest.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Mornin Mr.G! Pics of overcrowded parks are disgusting.

We went 225 miles n of the D to go canoeing. Tons of teens....blasting rap music down the Beautiful AuSable river.

I carry...and I was tempted.....

Best

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: gortex

That why. HUNDREDS of climbers. Pics of the place is trashed is upsetting..

The movie “The Bucket List” didn’t help either.

That line of climbers is absurd.

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That is fantastic

a reply to: atsalex2

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I know. It was visually disturbing. Trash, human feces, garbage.

Leave it to man....

<< 1   >>

join