It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Rally 5.23.2024 in Deep Blue Bronx, New York City.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thursday, May 23, 2024

This is a RARE rally for a GOP Presidential Candidate. The last rally of this kind was in 2016, by candidate Donald J. Trump. Today, he's returning to New York City to hold a limited attendance (only 3,500 tickets available) rally. Still, the excitement level is quite high...

The Bronx is the bluest of New York City boroughs with a majority of Spanish voters. Biden “won” 83% of the Bronx vote back in 2020.

Last week President Donald Trump announced he will hold a rally in South Bronx, New York this Thursday to “highlight the horrendous effects Crooked Joe Biden’s presidency had had on our economy, according to a statement released by the former president’s campaign Friday.

This announcement comes after President Trump delivered remarks to a massive crowd of roughly 100,000 supporters in Wildwood, New Jersey.

This is an unprecedented move for a Republican candidate.

But the time is now, and this President was, and will again be the president of the ENTIRE country, not just the coastal elites like Joe Biden.

The rally will start at 6:00 PM – doors will open at the venue at 3:00 PM.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) says candidate Donald Trump's presence in her district is not wanted. The only reason he's there is because Judge Merchan is keeping him in New York City due to his ongoing criminal trial.

Cortez says Trump has a Legal Ankle Bracelet: thehill.com... 🤡

We'll see if BRONX (and other NYC residents) are enthusiastic to see/hear from former President Trump...or if they're just there due to force or bribery, like President Joe Biden's rally attendees.

LIVE STREAM: Rally at 6pm ET / Coverage begins at 4pm ET

A PREVIEW of today's rally, from FOX-5 in New York City...

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 2352024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Trivia moment:

RONALD REAGAN was the last GOP Presidential candidate to campaign in the South Bronx, New York City.

Photo of Reagan Campaigning in the Bronx: gettr.com...

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So would this venue be too big or too small? Seems NYers hate the Donald. Can’t wait to find out the answer

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) says candidate Donald Trump's presence in her district is not wanted.

She has appointed herself to be able to speak for what all people in that district want? That's really arrogant. And not very freedom loving at all.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Seems NYers hate the Donald.

If one listens to MSM the whole country sans a few radical, violent right wing extremist deplorables hate Donald J. Trump.

Comparing a Trump rally to a Biden rally says otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

i heard it was at least 10 million in wildwood. what a man. 3500 people is nothing for him. springsteen for example never ever played in front of more then a thousend people, this looser.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Portland Andy is on the case with a livestream-looks like there is a sizable crowd of Trump supporters already.

Wll there be a counter mob of antifa and the tubby unwashed green haired shriekers,maybe led by a mouth foaming AOC?
Will the pro pally mob join in?

No sign of them yet-but its early.

edit on 23-5-2024 by onestonemonkey because: sp

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

i heard it was at least 10 million in wildwood. what a man. 3500 people is nothing for him. springsteen for example never ever played in front of more then a thousend people, this looser.

Nope, just about 100,000 according to the city of Wildwood.

I find it funny that hurt feelings cause you to deny facts.

Toughen up soldier, maybe he’ll visit your country after he is elected president again.

Maybe you can get his autograph.
edit on 23-5-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Toughen up soldier, maybe he’ll visit your country after he is elected president again.

lol, you still spouting that obvious bs?

Lisa Fagan the Wildwood official who originally claimed that 100,000 attended the rally, has now back tracked and said the 100,000 number was actually just an estimate of how many people visited there town that weekend. Even Fox News didn’t believe the 100,000 number and said it was probably closer to 30,000.

But it was actually less than 10,000 and probably closer to 5, all you need is 2 eyes and some basic common sense to realize the images clearly show well under 10,000 people.

You MAGA crowd are so gullible when it comes to Trump… you’ll believe anything!

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) says candidate Donald Trump's presence in her district is not wanted.

She has appointed herself to be able to speak for what all people in that district want? That's really arrogant. And not very freedom loving at all.

Paranoid Democrats are coming out of the woodwork from all angles. Earlier today...

STUPID, GUILT-RIDDEN Attorney General Merrick Garland says Trump's claims about the FBI being ready for a shoot-out at Mar-a-Lago, are dangerous.

www.reuters.com...

What this nutjob Biden protector fails to mention is that his lapdogs in the U.S. Media published this story. Trump just commented on it, as millions of people did.

BTW...Where are the Biden-Hur recordings Merrick? Don't you know YOU WORK FOR US?

His payback (Garland's) is going to be so much fun to watch and experience!

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Lisa Fagan the Wildwood official who originally claimed that 100,000 attended the rally, has now back tracked and said the 100,000 number was actually just an estimate of how many people visited there town that weekend. Even Fox News didn’t believe the 100,000 number and said it was probably closer to 30,000.

But it was actually less than 10,000 and probably closer to 5, all you need is 2 eyes and some basic common sense to realize the images clearly show well under 10,000 people.

Your butt hurt is real and verified.
edit on 23-5-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The corrupt self-protecting officials of New York city limited ticket sales to 3,500. Maybe it was Gov Hochul herself who limited the number of tickets. After all, she said her goal is to damage Trump. Any other potential white-collar criminals should rest easy. They're not being targeted, according to the NY Governor.

Like limiting to 3,500 is going to save their ass when DJT is their President in 9 months!

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Biden’s last campaign rally was in Atlanta, which has a population of 500,000. So going by MAGA logic, Biden must of had half a million at his last rally!

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Biden’s last campaign rally was in Atlanta, which has a population of 500,000. So going by MAGA logic, Biden must of had half a million at his last rally!

You tell me how many people were there, I don’t follow that America hating jackass like you do.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Any turnout for TRUMP over 500 is a blistering insult to Biden, who's increasingly proving himself to be the worst President America has ever had. With fingers crossed, Biden's people announce his motorcade route in advance. The route is filled...with protestors, and/or Pro-Trumpers!

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Any turnout for TRUMP over 500 is a blistering insult to Biden, who's increasingly proving himself to be the worst President America has ever had. With fingers crossed, Biden's people announce his motorcade route in advance. The route is filled...with protestors, and/or Pro-Trumpers!

Those are some of the rainbow haired tools that supposedly voted for him.

The worst president of any country in the history of the planet.

Hitler and Mussolini scored higher as world leaders than Biden does.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You tell me how many people were there, I don’t follow that America hating jackass like you do.

Who cares.

It’s unhealthy for politicians to have a cult following… that’s how extremist ideologies are born.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Who cares.

It’s unhealthy for politicians to have a cult following… that’s how extremist ideologies are born.

You just defined the left.

lol

Trump pbuh. . .

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Those are some of the rainbow haired tools that supposedly voted for him.

The worst president of any country in the history of the planet.

Hitler and Mussolini scored higher as world leaders than Biden does.

Hardly surprising. Those two actually did something when in power.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The woman talking right now is on fire.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join