It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katy Perry's new video "E.T." looks like Grey mind-programming psy-op.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Anyone tried visiting the link(with 80+ thumbs up) that a guy says that he has proof that the world will end by 2012 that was there a few minutes ago?

This is the link but I can't access the video

www.news7worldreport.us.mn

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Aside from deeper subliminal messages or meanings...these people ARE entertainers. It is their profession to create some sort of stimuli for the masses, no matter how "illogical" or "irrational" the origin.

Looks like it worked to me...
edit on 2-4-2011 by FlawlessVictory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jonathonwoodsfansite

I am deeply depressed that anyone would star this comment.

Yes, everyone. Lets support the guy that blames little girls for their own molestation because they didn't wear a proper sunday dress..

Seriously ATS?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a Grey mind-programming psy-op.

It looks like the representation of a generation without ideals, without spirit, without true feelings, solely thriving for the next thrill through anonymous sex or through consuming pointless goods.

I prefer Perry Rhodan over Katy Perry.
edit on 2-4-2011 by H1ght3chHippie because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
It doesn't look like a Grey mind-programming psy-op.

It looks like the representation of a generation without ideals, without spirit, without true feelings, solely thriving for the next thrill through anonymous sex or through consuming pointless goods.

I prefer Perry Rhodan over Katy Perry.
edit on 2-4-2011 by H1ght3chHippie because: typo

Yeah we all know hippies only had meaningful sex and had a lot of weed err.. spirit!

I think it's mentally healthier to listen to music fantasizing about alien life rather than religion, because at least there is a chance of alien life out there.
edit on 2/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
how do people listen to this crap

play some phish

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I thought it was really about sex? Maybe your looking to far into it... I think the song has a lot of sexual undertones

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
news.in.msn.com...
LOL apparently shes going to space, what a nice way to promote her song

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Anyone notice about halfway through the video it shows animals having a sex and a doctor holding a baby? I thought that was kind of wierd and didnt relate to the videos theme in any way. Could just be over my head, but i definitely think it was odd.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I just watched Katy Perry's new video clip, "E.T.", also featuring the Illuminati enthusiast Kanye West, and it seems to me a heavy psy-op towards the programming of teenagers, into keep themselves open for Grey's abductions and genetic experiments.

The song's lyrics is plenty of references to alien DNA, inter-dimensional beings,and abductions. Actually, Katy Perry incessantly asks to be abducted the whole music:
edit on 3/31/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

I noticed at the end the veil flies away and shows her "true nature" the legs of the devil. The legs and feet of the devil are typically that of the animal legs and cloven hooves. I find it interesting that this skank and many like her can put men in their videos naked but if you do it to a woman....it's wrong. Women are hypocrites and liars. I'll give you a star, but no flag (nothing against you personally), I just don't want women who use men and then call themselves "victims of men", to be at the top of the ATS forum. They should be at the bottom of hell if you ask me.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
she's just singing about Russel Brand - he's pretty freakin' weird looking if you ask me! ;p

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by jonathonwoodsfansite
god i hate her.... all female artists these days r the reason y lil 12 yr olds dress skanky and get abducted by pedos
why cant they just act like proper role models and not dress like hookers

That's 'cause there's an ongoing gay-pedo agenda, fabricating a society submitted and permissive to pervs.

Well, now pedos from the rich with UFO's can come down in the middle of the night, pretend to be ET and take and rape children, whose children will be looked at as gods to further enslave the youth? Am I going too far with this?

reply to post by darkmaninperth

Kanye is a gay fish, remember?
(South Park fishsticks joke)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

He's not saying the little girls are at fault; it's their idols whose images they mirror, while male hormones will do just about anything to get some...
I'm not backing him up, just clarifying.
But you can't say that stars' images and behaviors don't get passed down to the youth.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
One of the first things I remembered when I saw this video was the resemblance
to a UFO previously posted on youtube.

Original - starts at: 34

I don't think that ufo video is real, you'd be more like
'OMGG THAT IS #ING AMAAZIINGG HOLYY SHIIITT'
you wouldn't be talking all through it.This and a few other indicators
let you know it's fake but it's interesting anyway.

As for the music video, the hook in the lyrics are

Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love
and Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien
Your touch are foreign
It's supernatural Extraterrestrial

With the most predominant being

"YOU'RE A AAA-LIIENN"

If the song gets catchy to you and you find yourself unconsciously
singing it then unconsciously your mind will begin programming itself with

Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

And the predominant hook - "YOU'RE A AAA-LIIENN"

Which would sub-consciously translate to something like:

'I'm willing'
'abduct me'
'I understand what you are'

Now those are the repercussions to the programming
(brainwashing, social conditioning aspect) side of this
but without getting too in-depth, I don't think this video
is related to any global conspiracy.

In my opinion the purpose is to create something
so new, visually appealing and #ed up that it generates
gossip (this morning this thread had 2 pages of replies now it has 18+)

Gossip = Influence. Influence = money

It's something which Kanye is already particularly good at
(Think My beautiful dark twisted fantasy)

Regardless, I think everyone should keep they're eyes open
over these next few months to see if anything else strange like
this spawns in the media.

Also, check out my introduction thread
on how I became cognizant of social conditioning
and removed it on my own - Here

Sources:

en.wikipedia.org...
(NLP still has not being scientifically proven)

edit on 2-4-2011 by subrosa23 because: Fixed video links

edit on 2-4-2011 by subrosa23 because: Properly fixed video links..I hope

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sense9000
Anyone notice about halfway through the video it shows animals having a sex and a doctor holding a baby? I thought that was kind of wierd and didnt relate to the videos theme in any way. Could just be over my head, but i definitely think it was odd.

It's representative of the hybridization programs underway, by grays and humans.

during Atlantis and Mu civilization human animal hybrids were fairly common place, much preserved in Ancient Egyptian artwork among others. Also referenced in Thiaoouban Prophecies.
Andrew D. Basiago has mentioned seeing a mermaid like creature out of water on Mars when he visited.

At the end of the video they showed what could be a gray-human hybrid, as they outwardly looked human but were colored gray and were thin much like how grays tend to be thin.

edit on 2/4/11 by lowki because: Thiaoouba

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by subrosa23
If the song gets catchy to you and you find yourself unconsciously
singing it then unconsciously your mind will begin programming itself
with

Fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim
Ready for abduction

And the predominant hook - "YOU'RE A AAA-LIIENN"

Which would sub-consciously translate to something like:

'I'm willing'
'abduct me'
'I understand what you are'

Got it! It's all about how the subconscious reacts to such programming. While aired-head teenagers sing this song, the magnetic power of the "Verb" + the subconscious programming of alien imagery in the video turn them into living beacons attracting potential abductions.
Just regarding that 9 in 10 Grey's abductees, claim that they are strong psychics capable to paralyze human's reaction and input thoughts in their minds.
The last thing this video is, is "harmless entertainment".

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Originally posted by Sense9000

It's representative of the hybridization programs underway, by grays and humans.

during Atlantis and Mu civilization human animal hybrids were fairly common place, much preserved in Ancient Egyptian artwork among others. Also referenced in Thiaoouban Prophecies.
Andrew D. Basiago has mentioned seeing a mermaid like creature out of water on Mars when he visited.

At the end of the video they showed what could be a gray-human hybrid, as they outwardly looked human but were colored gray and were thin much like how grays tend to be thin.

edit on 2/4/11 by lowki because: Thiaoouba

The ancient greeks called them "chimeras". According to Zecharia Sitchin the Anunnaki's genetic experiments went far from primates. They used other mammal species, birds, amphibians, reptiles.
IMO the so called "Reptilians", who live in the underground, are not aliens, but result of these experiments just like the primate homo-sapiens.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

As my own daughter would say, IKR.

(I know, right?)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Goal Shack

Sure, and Libya wouldn't be getting bombed right now if it hadn't of worn THAT dress.

The problem with ATS these days, is that few are actually questioning their ignorance these days. After all, its so much more comfortable to wallow in the ignorance of the past -- such as rape victims get raped because of what they wear, and not because rapists are sick freaks who need to be put down like dogs.

In a rational world, I could leave my wallet on top of my car and it would still be there when I come out after work, we could walk around in bathing suits without raping one another and a crime would always be the fault and responsibility of the crime-doer, and not the crime victim.

This is not that world, as much as a few of us posters might like it to be, and that sucks.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just listened to this song, and now I want to be abducted. Fact. I'd love to be abducted by Katy Perry.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join