It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael will arise. There will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations began.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I firmly disagree with any universalist interpretation of scripture or the information contained within it. We are living in a universe of individuals on indivisual spiritual paths, God does not require us to be a uniform mass of consciousness without personally identifiable meaning & value to Him. He enjoys being a Father to billions, and He enjoys the fact that we all can be in relationship one with another - so this universalist tripe is in fact heresy. I don't normally pull that card, but in this case it is warranted, because any such statements are actively leading people away from the truth, towards the nosense peddled by demons to soothe the itching ears of those who do not want to follow God according to the proper pattern.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

You think I don't know we have lived through worse? The difference today - and I'll keep this country simple for you - is that our technology permits, for the first time ever, total & unconquerable control of the entire human race by the billionairres/trillionairres in charge, usurpers who care not for the human race in the slightest. In fact, they are using higly controlled technology in pharma & media, and politics, to actively prepare the ground for a depopulation effort, which will trim the size of the 'herd' in their eyes, so that they can retain that unconquerable control, which will be a master/slave system, with no chance of ever breaking free in a meaningful way. If you can't see that by now, you're a moron. The time of trouble is fast approaching, I did not say it was already fully manifest. So get your house in order & seek to understand what people are actually saying, before you try to tear it down.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I firmly disagree with any universalist interpretation of scripture or the information contained within it. We are living in a universe of individuals on indivisual spiritual paths, God does not require us to be a uniform mass of consciousness without personally identifiable meaning & value to Him. He enjoys being a Father to billions, and He enjoys the fact that we all can be in relationship one with another - so this universalist tripe is in fact heresy. I don't normally pull that card, but in this case it is warranted, because any such statements are actively leading people away from the truth, towards the nosense peddled by demons to soothe the itching ears of those who do not want to follow God according to the proper pattern.

It seems it would be more heretical to think one could grasp the mind of God. It is impossible for you or myself. It would also be heretical to think you can tell everyone else what their path is, for a path is individualized and can only be realized through your own experiences and knowledge. It would also be more dangerous to think one person is a savior of humanity because that opens up the possibility of someone of egoistic behavior manipulating the situation and causing a cult like behavior. The way to salvation is a personal one and we are ALL integral in this process.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Seems even you are deceived honestly.. Since the Goat of Mendes showed up in Ancient Egypt demanding the sacrifice of sheep (that's a metaphor) the same goat ram God has repeatedly shown up through our history demanding child sacrifice / blood of the first born, and will one day return again. I'm highly enlightened from both inside the powers that be and from accessing the akashic record. I know for a fact the powers that be have mastered time and space and can travel into the past and have done so sending Baphomet back in time to influence society toward their fake manufactured version of God. They have set themselves up in the heavenly place and want to take your soul and your free will to be eternal slaves. The powers that be, the secret societies behind it don't even hide it. You can see pyramids and God permeating into the fabric of our society, see the dollar bill. They went back in time and created the pyramids, the bible, the whole narrative and have been acting like Angels and God throughout history to manipulate you into their trap, which is to take your eternal soul. The illuminati, knights templar, order of mendes have had the assistance from the future and rely on holding that power to prevent a paradox or perhaps they've created one instead.

edit on 30-8-2021 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
You are on the right path. However, one thing you must realize is that we are all Michael. Myself and yourself included. This is always a personal journey and the goal for everyone is to become Michael. Which we will. This is not a time of trouble, it is a purging to wake us all up.

This is my thinking as well. Michael is an archetype.

The evil in this world is so rampant, that one single person could not bring it all down.

‘Michael’ seeded / incarnated into many bodies — for one single purpose.

You could refer it to a chain. Every link is as important as the other. And you are only as strong as your weakest link.

Let the awakening begin!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

You are on the right path. However, one thing you must realize is that we are all Michael. Myself and yourself included. This is always a personal journey and the goal for everyone is to become Michael. Which we will. This is not a time of trouble, it is a purging to wake us all up.

This is my thinking as well. Michael is an archetype.

The evil in this world is so rampant, that one single person could not bring it all down.

‘Michael’ seeded / incarnated into many bodies — for one single purpose.

You could refer it to a chain. Every link is as important as the other. And you are only as strong as your weakest link.

Let the awakening begin!

One of the hardest things to understand is that each person truly is experiencing their own version of the universe and they are the most important part of that universe. We constantly come from a place of ‘ME’ and the other people are ‘THEM’. This is why people think, for instance, animals are dumber than humans because we can’t fathom how they are viewing the world and we can only imagine that they exist as defined by us and since they would never be able to make a computer, they’re automatically dumber. This is a very limited view of consciousness.

The OP is viewing this war as a Cosmic war-and it is. But it is only Cosmic because it is an individual war first and foremost. What makes up the Cosmos?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Where do you think the basic idea of Jesus Christ coming back to take control of the planet around(nobody knows the exact time) 2000 years after his death actually comes from ?

Who is the leader of the heavenly hosts that attacks at the end of the foretold great tribulation at Armageddon the final war ?
As Jesus said when he was on earth he could summon legions of angels to his aid if needed.
edit on 30-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
In the last days young men will see visions and old men will dream dreams.....

Awesome thread OP I read the entire thing. Praise Jesus hallelujah.

I can almost guarantee none of you, especially Americans, even follow an actual Christian doctrine.

The OP thinks hesa prophet, getting divine messages in his sleep from the almighty, when he's not passing by saints on his strolls. Thats alone should tell you all you need to know, if you were a true Christian. But you're not, hence you fall for such rubbish.

Nobody knows, nor are they meant to know when the end will come.
Many have predicted it, mnay have guessed its happening, kinda like the op. All false prophets.

You'd know that, and be wary of this sort of BS if you were a true Christian.

But hey dude its 2021, anyone can be anything they want to be these days because they say they're something lol

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

I can almost guarantee none of you, especially Americans, even follow an actual Christian doctrine.

The OP thinks hesa prophet, getting divine messages in his sleep from the almighty, when he's not passing by saints on his strolls. Thats alone should tell you all you need to know, if you were a true Christian. But you're not, hence you fall for such rubbish.

Many have predicted it, mnay have guessed its happening, kinda like the op. All false prophets.

But hey dude its 2021, anyone can be anything they want to be these days because they say they're something lol

How do you know he is not getting visions from the almighty? You don’t have to believe something nor do you have to not believe it. There’s just the simple practice of viewing with nonjudgment. I am sure you believe if Jesus was around now that you wouldn’t have been a Pharisee, but most would because they can’t escape their own paradigm of how things ‘should’ be.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Scripture doesnt say anything about machinery. It does say something else though. In fact it is very clear. When Jesus ascended into the clouds( without machinery). The disciples were standing there staring up into the sky for awhile, until some angels appeared among them an asked them what they were doing looking up like that? The angels then said He will return exactly as he left just now. No machinery.

There may not be any horses. Id like to think there are, since that gives hope for dearly departed dogs. Angels are spirit beings, as we are in the flesh. Flesh is allowed in this universe, and not in Heaven. Those who belong to Christ will have a spiritual body, not flesh, but will be able to travel like angels, and appear like in flesh like angels can at that time.
No machinery needed. No machinery allowed in heaven. That is all stuck in this universe, and this universe will be destroyed and replaced

Never mind, you don't have to respond, you clearly don't know the word of God if you think the universe will be destroyed. Have a great weekend? Watch out for E.T.

ET are Satanic/ Demonic beings.
I first taught from Revelation in about 1973 or 74. I finished reading through it another time the other night after starting in about Romans. Im back in Matthew. After I get to Romans, then Ill be going back to Genesis to go through the old scriptures.

I learn more every day. The whole Universe is nowhere as old as you have been lead to believe. It would appear to be billions of years old, but the scriptures tell how Earth truly was the center point, and the Universe was stretched very quickly. God stretched it out like it is. Light has not been traveling for billions of years to get here.

Jerusalem belongs to God. When you see it surrounded by the worlds armies, and it is invaded and 2/3 of it destroyed, hang on to your hat, because that is when the Lord comes down to defend her. All the world will see the one that they pierced. Those armies will be destroyed in a flash by the Lord

I stand corrected. You DO know.

My apologies dude.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
No, you can't in fact. It is real real simple if you wish to follow God

One Love God with all your heart.

Two Love your fellow man as you do yourself.

Remember, no one gets to Heaven without accepting Jesus/Yeshua as the Savior of Mankind and accepting that he is the Son of the living God. Why? Because he was the one sent to die for our sins.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You know nothing about prophecy, so why do you think you have any right to shut down the discussion? People like you are the problem, preventing those near you from discovering the truth, because you believe you have perfect understanding of the universe & its many wonders. Do you believe that we need only two weeks to flatten the curve? Because your ignorance is showing.

Wow. You think you know anything about what's coming, and that YOU should run the discussion?
People like you are actually the problem. You think you have perfect understanding of the universe & its many wonders.....
Do you realize we are ALL fractals of the universe, and that EVERY ONE OF US is part of the whole??

Hostility is the enemy. Humility is the key

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I fear you are correct, but not just Micheal but all the arch angels, which conversely means all the fallen angels as well. Did you notice that the Catholic Church has documented a huge increase in demonic activity in possessions etc last few years? Some of the arch angels are suspected of already being here by the Church. interesting times

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You have a gift for writing and I enjoyed reading your post!

However, I don't share your opinions on the Archangel, Michael. While Michael no doubt has a leading roll in the ongoing spiritual war in heaven and on earth, he is not bound to earth and there's no reason biblically to believe that he has or will be incarnated into a human body by way of a human birth. While angels have the ability to transform and appear to us in human form temporarily, they do not have the ability to incarnate into a human body like Jesus did. The Bible tells us that they have the free will to choose to leave their original "habitat" (such as heaven), but they do not have the ability or free will to choose whether they live in a spiritual state vs a complete human state. God can bound them to earth instead of heaven, but that doesn't change the fact that they are, and always will be, spiritual entities. Only humans have the ability to live a "natural" or human state and then transform to a permanent spiritual one after death, as outlined in 1 Corinthians 15:38-50. While Jesus lived and died to create a way for us as humans to eventually live an eternal spiritual life, there was /is no spiritual path of redemption for the angels who choose to defy God.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Michael is NOT Jesus Christ. In this present time, he is a mortal man, who has been born, who lived, who has grown & become aware of the mission which is initiated based upon a central understanding & certitude of Identity, with all the clarity that the confirmation of the Holy Spirit brings.

Read your dream bible and it reeks with ignorance. Where in the world did you ever imagine this sort of rubbish? Something like a salad I guess. You tossed in just enough to look good but ruined the whole salad with garbage. You seriously need a good teacher and a long life to even understand what you wrote.

Please leave the Tanakh to the Hebrews where it actually belongs and use the Greek NT the way the Apostles taught. In fact let the Holy Spirit do the teaching. That is His job.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Because the almighty has warned us about such false prophets.
A true Christian would know that.

You're not getting visions from the almighty, nor is the OP.
The almighty has said what he needs to say.
Its up to you to follow it, or use your free will and do as you please.

People like the OP, if he really is getting visions and isn't merely seeking attention, aren't being visited by the almighty or a saint or anything good.

How do you know he is not getting visions from the almighty? You don’t have to believe something nor do you have to not believe it. There’s just the simple practice of viewing with nonjudgment. I am sure you believe if Jesus was around now that you wouldn’t have been a Pharisee, but most would because they can’t escape their own paradigm of how things ‘should’ be.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It all began with the fall of the first tower of Babylon and the division of man by tongues. Then, the Lord essentially stepped back, having enough of sinful man, and divided the earth into dominions he then gave to gods, sons of god, specifically called bene Elohim in Hebrew. While there is only one omnipresent, omnipotent all knowing triune God, there indeed are gods, which are created by Him and not self begotten, which had dominion over the earth. The earth was literally legally owned by Satan at the fall of man, ie prince of the earth, that is until Jesus was resurected, and thus took back dominion over all the Earth because he nulled the fall of man, through his grace, by his pure blood. So, the end of days is the last ditch battle of the gods, bene elohim, to retain dominion over of the earth, ie, prevent people from being saved etc, but all is futile. They are on borrowed Time.

The powers and principilaties are these beneholim which were given dominion over sections of the earth, which popped up different religions, but they ruled badly with no true love and justice, so it is said, you have been called gods but you will die as man. This also ties into the nephilim and the flood and the imprisoned fallen angels.

Check out Michael Heiser on youtube, brilliant theologian.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-9-2021 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have a question, hopefully some learned people may be able to answer.

Are the imprisoned fallen angels from the time of the flood, the same ones who were given dominion at the fall of babylon tower, ie who became princes of there dominion, or were they different angels that did not participate in mating with human females? So we have two groups of angels then that "failed" to give glory to their creator?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Probably something stupid happens, where many die because of a bunch of sore loser, thanks to an almost living Deus Ex Machina.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join