It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Why did Diane Feinstein get a pass, but Swalwell is being skewered? She was boinking a spy for 30 years, and paying him for it!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
See Pages 17/18 Entitled "Prayer for Relief" in President Trump's SCOTUS Intervention Request.

Is President Trump asking the Supreme Court to make the MI-WI-GA-PA Electors ineligible to vote, this coming Monday at the meeting of Electors?

Here is the PDF document, filed in docket #22O155: www.supremecourt.gov...
edit on 12/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Article from 96

A much more dangerous strain of the flu virus than those seen last year will be circulating this flu season, Federal health officials said today.

The Type A-Wuhan virus, which can lead to deadly complications in the elderly, is the most dangerous of three viruses expected around the nation. The others are Type A-Texas and Type B, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said today.

www.nytimes.com...

Posted yet? I'm working don't have time to catch up.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3811699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This should pump you up

A 2 minute short video of the storm wreaking havoc on the Deep State. It has Sydney Powell releasing the Kraken with Lin Wood and General Flynn breaking into George Soros deep state lair and shooting up the joint. It's derived from a scene in the Matrix and it's q'ed up to Blur's "Song 2." Just have a look. It will get the adrenaline surging!

edit on 9-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: Waaahhhooooooo!i!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
See Pages 17/18 Entitled "Prayer for Relief" in President Trump's SCOTUS Intervention Request.

Is President Trump asking the Supreme Court to make the MI-WI-GA-PA Electors ineligible to vote, this coming Monday at the meeting of Electors?

Here is the PDF document, filed in docket #22O155: www.supremecourt.gov...

From the Link.

"E"

I mentioned here a month ago the States themselves should go after WI, PA, GA, MI for money as well. Their rights are being trampled as businesses and the Court's existence is solely based on money redress. Bench = Bank.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
More and more Q uestion being Ask

Colorado State House of Reps to hold Election hearing

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Found the creators YT channel, he has about 17 more of those as well... He's got some serious talent. Guessing the one you linked would last about 2 minutes on YT. (EDIT: found it on a separate backup channel BTW...) Wonder why it is still up on FB? Definitely subbing...

edit on 12.10.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
From ThePlan

We're not gonna take it english gematria has some interesting entries.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
"Award Costs to Plaintiff in Intervention" makes absolutely no sense to me...even with your explanation attached. But that's OK. It's what actions (if any) the Supreme Court takes regarding the Electors that I care the most about.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Chinese Mata Hari

Fang’s case showed that the Chinese Communist Party has the patience to cultivate relationships that may take years before they reap rewards, the report said.

The suspected spy arrived in the US when she was in her late 20s or early 30s and enrolled at California State University East Bay outside San Francisco, acquaintances told Axios.

@RepRoKhanna
We don’t need more hearings.

We need a vote.

The House Judiciary Committee should accept the Intelligence Committee report and immediately start drawing up articles of impeachment.
(Video clip)

Like they say, the spy business is bOOming...Or banging!
Dynasties thousands of years old have always done this.

On November 10, 2020 she posted the inside of the US Capitol Dome, looking up. From China, where she’s *supposedly* been since 2015.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phelan15
a reply to: Caled

The corruption here is nothing like in Russia. A couple of years ago they were having to replace a lot of the reactive armor on their tanks because the soldiers were stealing the explosives out of it and selling it on the black market. Yes the buyers are two different people, but you're still just talking about radios. You can learn a lot from them, if they're in the right hands, but they're not equipment that's going to start a war or anything else.

So you guys thinking the report on "radio's" is just only a radio. I am sure that radio and any other top secret things stolen are special ones. I would put money on the radio having special abilities. We are talking the Russian military here. They are very good with misinformation as the Media in America.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

CIA source

Biden is reportedly considering nominating Pete Buttigieg🤡, his former presidential 'opponent' to be ambassador to [C]hInA. So urce

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Those are great! They are quit skilled in the audio/visual department. Thanks for the share.

Also, to save space, I just came across this. Never thought about the possibility of it meaning today, now December 10th I believe today is the start of Hanukkah. I recall someone pointed out in here in the past that there have been big developments on certain Jewish holidays. I cant recall what occurred and the specific dates atm. Something is definately brewing in the atmosphere and it feels quite electric!

link

edit on 10-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

Holy cow - so the mere existence of QAnon related records with the CIA is classified due to "Intel Sources and Methods?" WTF?

All for a LARP, huh guys?

For teh noobs...

I have the answer to "who is John Gault". It is the people who believe in the truth and that the PC narrative has one ending, destruction of modern society. John Gault's are not accepting the lies and will move on without the liars.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

No, thank YOU for bringing that talent to light. I LOVE those videos. I have now watched a few of them 2 or 3 times now... The 'United Can You Dig It' one is my favorite though...

On topic: BREAKING: Biden is now LEADING in polls in very important battleground states, such as China, Ukraine, Iran, and Syria and Palestinian Authority... 😁

edit on 12.10.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Former (placeholder) Director of National Intelligence, Ric Grenell, says Hunter Biden is "The Tip of the Iceberg".

twitter.com...

Coming from a man who actually knows the full-story, this is a huge statement!

It appears Pelosi, Feinstein, Swalwell, Schiff and others, are all taking Bribes and/or are being Blackmailed by China.

In fact, Senator Diane Feinstein made herself look Chinese (eye makeup) for this video, where she is promoting her ties with China as an asset.

Short VideoClip: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I have made numerous reference to Q and the issues with him and that the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend and there is lots of coincidences to suggest it might be psyop operation discussed by KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov.

Just so we're clear... you make numerous references to Q... but you haven't ACTUALLY studied the drops or researched them for yourself? YES or NO will do. Quote this paragraph... answer it.

I maintain a sceptical approach with everything and every one. I mean, YOU could be a psyop operation for all I know. I mean "interupt42"... You want to talk numerology... DT is 42. Why are you here again? Interesting name.

Even if not paid for, then you could be a psyop of your own devising. You have formed an opinion on what you deem to be "reality", but the most solid evidence you have is front-loaded with the flimsy words... "might be". Well, thank you for that valuable insight. I'll be sure to take it all on board and ignore a life time of experience.

Personally, I've been waiting for this period of time for 8-9 years. How can that be?

Higher things.

Don't forget to answer my yes-no question above.

EDIT:- Bill Cooper is referenced by Q in post 782. Given everything happening now, it's worth giving the following a listen.

edit on 10-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
The DOJ still hasn't confirmed that Hunter Biden is under investigation. Never has. So why did the Biden Transition Team take the unusual step of issuing the statement that Hunter is under investigation for tax law violations?

It's a certainty they didn't do it out of a desire to be transparent, honest, and open with the American public.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join