It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 70 Percent of Gaza Aid From US Stolen

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

That is a matter of US policy, not international law regarding the conduct of warfare.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

a reply to: NorthOS

BOTH SIDES are sickenly guilty. Get that fact.
I’ve yet to see absolute proof Israel is guilty of anything. Regardless of what the UN and ICC has said. They both hate Jews. What is your proof Q?

Common sense, man! And knowing how war works.
Common sense tells me you should prove to me what he’s guilty of, be specific; what, where, when, how and why. Can you do that for us?

It's coming, man. It's beyond our power. Our power of the people is greater. Don't ever forget that.

Us. We are, Us. Without the power, unless with take the power.

edit on q00000027531America/Chicago5959America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000028531America/Chicago3030America/Chicago5 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

|O

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Close to three-fourths of the humanitarian aid transported from a new $320 million floating pier built by the U.S. military off the Gaza coast was stolen on Saturday en route to a U.N. warehouse, Reuters reported on Tuesday.

Eleven trucks “were cleaned out by Palestinians” on the journey to the World Food Programme warehouse in Deir El Balah in the central Strip, with only five truckloads making it to the destination.
“They’ve not seen trucks for a while,” a U.N. official told Reuters. “They just basically mounted on the trucks and helped themselves to some of the food parcels.”

According to the United Nations, no aid was delivered to the warehouse from the U.S. military’s pier on Sunday and Monday.

and...

According to Israeli estimates, Hamas has been stealing up to 60% of the aid entering the Gaza Strip, and a Channel 12 report last week revealed that the terrorist organization has made at least $500 million in profit off humanitarian aid since the start of the war on Oct. 7.

[www.jns.org...]

I can only imagine the mayhem these food trucks caused. I wonder what the next plan will be to get food to all the starving people.

Of course, does it not make sense that an invading force would steal the means for the peoples to survive be taken away? Is everyone sleeping?

Did you miss this part?

Hamas has been stealing up to 60% of the aid entering the Gaza Strip

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

|O

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Close to three-fourths of the humanitarian aid transported from a new $320 million floating pier built by the U.S. military off the Gaza coast was stolen on Saturday en route to a U.N. warehouse, Reuters reported on Tuesday.

Eleven trucks “were cleaned out by Palestinians” on the journey to the World Food Programme warehouse in Deir El Balah in the central Strip, with only five truckloads making it to the destination.
“They’ve not seen trucks for a while,” a U.N. official told Reuters. “They just basically mounted on the trucks and helped themselves to some of the food parcels.”

According to the United Nations, no aid was delivered to the warehouse from the U.S. military’s pier on Sunday and Monday.

and...

According to Israeli estimates, Hamas has been stealing up to 60% of the aid entering the Gaza Strip, and a Channel 12 report last week revealed that the terrorist organization has made at least $500 million in profit off humanitarian aid since the start of the war on Oct. 7.

[www.jns.org...]

I can only imagine the mayhem these food trucks caused. I wonder what the next plan will be to get food to all the starving people.

Of course, does it not make sense that an invading force would steal the means for the peoples to survive be taken away? Is everyone sleeping?

Did you miss this part?

Hamas has been stealing up to 60% of the aid entering the Gaza Strip

I missed no parts, where sense comes through.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Ignoring and missing are entirely different.

Nearly every legitimate point brought forward against their argument is ignored in this thread and most of the other ones.

The best I’ve got out of them is “it’s fake information.”

They have no consistency, one day claiming things like rape and torture weren’t committed by Hamas, the next they are quoting the ICC saying that exact thing about Hamas.

The only difference is in that quote the ICC is also accusing Israel of “war crimes”.

It makes me believe that they are more out to get Israel than stand by Super Soldiers and Palestinians.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

brought forward against their argument
best I’ve got out of them
They have no consistency
they are more out to get Israel

What if "they" are not a single person but multiple persons and thus have different opinions and views on the matter. What if "they" can even disagree with each other since they are different people with different opinions, JUST LIKE YOU AND OTHERS. But nooo, lets ditch all that logical and more reasonable thinking, instead lets think of "them" as one person OR one hivemind with the only goal of destroying israel in mind.

I believe this is the behavior gen z commonly refers as "cope", it is often used by people who can't accept the truth for one reason or another, so they have to imagine their own "truth".

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The best I’ve got out of them is “it’s fake information.”

In every war one side is always accusing the other side of what they, themselves are doing. It gets to the point you either pick which version you want to believe or refuse to believe any of it and remain neutral.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Funny what happen to the investigations into…

The Al-Ahli Arab Hospital explosion in Oct 17 2024

The Salah-al-Din street convoy attack on Oct 13 2024

Hamas steeling aid.

How do you fight an enemy that cowers under hospitals, hides its munitions in schools. And uses human shields.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

How do you fight an enemy that cowers under hospitals, hides its munitions in schools. And uses human shields.

Apparenty, on your own with the condemnation of your allies.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

Apparenty, on your own with the condemnation of your allies.

Where were those allies And critics when Hamas for years was firing tens of thousands of rockets and mortars indiscriminately into Israel. Forcing Israelis to build bus stops and playground equipment that doubles as bombs shelters? Forcing children to be schooled in bomb shelters.

Vs Hamas that uses their civilians as shields. And didn’t even bother to evacuate their civilians into to tunnels built with stolen aid.

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly!!!!!

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel
Our army has dropped food an landed Huey's with food for literally every war we have had in my life time......don't be silly.
They want the aid to go to the murderous, rapist terrorist....

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
THE GAME OF GENOCIDE

At the 50 min mark in the video link is some footage of how some of these aid trucks get unloaded.

posted on May, 29 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

A high-ranking official from the U.S. State Department resigned this week due to a disagreement over the department’s assessment of Israel’s involvement in impeding the flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza

Sources:
x.com...
en.abna24.com...

edit on 29-5-2024 by Danvero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jofafot

No they didn't and I'll stand by the fact that the majority of people in the Jewish end of Israeli peoples actually are descended or indeed came from areas outside of Europe. Only a minority of Israeli jews hail from Europe itself. Most European Jews left for other regions, namely the America's and other areas of planet Earth.

We can get complicated here and state that the north African and Turkish Sephardic element actually are European Jews from the Spanish and Portuguese holocaust who settled in those areas outside of Europe.

Then we can get mega complicated and go in reverse and accept that many of the Polish / eastern European Jews who moved to Israel were actually north African in origin. These moving into Spain with the Moors and following the Iberian Inquisition these found sanctuary originally in Poland and became later absorbed into the Ashkenazi community. So many of the European Jews who left for Israel within the last 100 years particularly Polish, USSR, were indeed originally from north Africa, totally different to the ancient Jewish communities in Germany and western Europe.

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I wonder why they're changing their original names.

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Danvero

Yes I'll give you a plus on the name changing

Ok the guy being interviewed focused on the upper elite of Israel. Yes these changed their names from overwhelming European backgrounds. The original settlers came from Europe, well most of them. The arab and Persian Jews etc came much later, by this point the European's had already taken control of the government and economy. First come first serve. added to this many of the European's got a head start being in many cases more educated than those coming from north Africa etc. The European's were always going to get a head start due to these reasons and to this day are the upper class of Israeli Jewry.

On the name changing to Hebrew sounding names this was deemed a necessity to fit in to the new home of the Middle East. Same with choosing the ancient Hebrew tongue as the aimed to be national language. The immigrants wanted to fir in. Prior to WW2 Yiddish was on course to be the chosen national language, many being against using Hebrew the language of G-d for day to day use. As Yiddish was and is a strand of German the idea of creating a state with the remnants of the Holocaust using that now not so fashionable language was deemed the wrong move, in addition to most of the speakers having been eliminated in the killing fields of eastern Europe. Hebrew won the day. By changing the names to Hebrew sounding versions the new arrivals could feel absorbed into the locality hoping for acceptance from the natives too. Anyway, the european names were only a few hundred years old, given to to the eastern European Jews when the Austrian authorities wanted to understand the populations under their control by running the census.' Jews of eastern Europe traditionally had no surname at all unless they were descended from the Levites or Cohenim. Austrian administrators gave them the surnames, hence so many named after gold or silver, mountains, berg and stein, colours, green, black, blue, etc. Anything they saw when meeting the Jew would be given to them on the census.

Everything is an invention, especially the belief in ethno religious nonsense

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join