It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just an interesting aside regarding s e v e n t e e n.

From this book regarding the number 17 and it's meaning... It is considered a universally important number... mainly because it is comprised of 1 (one God) and 7 (completeness).

But I found the following interesting...

"In the Tarot, 17 is the number of the star, an auspicious card of the Major Arcana that expresses the notions of rebirth, change, and transformation, in accordance with the beliefs about the number 17 in general.

There are exceptions to the universal esteem in which 17 is held, however. For the Egyptians, it was considered unlucky, since Osiris was slain on the seventeenth day of the month.

In Rome, the Roman numeral for the number- XVII---is an "anagram" of VIXI, meaning, "I have lived", the implication beingthat the person is alive no longer."

When you consider the opposition, which I have pointed out many times leads directly to Osiris... Sirius... The Dog Star... Horus... then, 17 is like the bad luck number for that team. I find it funny how everything connects on a much deeper level. No wonder they hate the Q so much. Fascinating.

Thought I'd share for the more esoteric readers out there.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wasn't really sure who the Deep State is. This article explained it in part. The DS is comprised of unelected, high-level government officials who, unlike politicians, remain in place over long periods of time.

My understanding is that these people are the mid and senior leaders from the U.S. military, intelligence community, the State Department, Department of the Treasury, Department of Commerce, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the U.S. judicial systems.

noqreport.com...

Truman did us a great disservice when he approved the establishment of the CšŸ‘A. Six months later he said he knew it was already out of control, but felt he didn't have the power and resources to stop it. He should have made an attempt to do so.

And here we are.
edit on 12/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I believe they speak German in Switzerland actually.

And French.

And Italian

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Anyone have link to 8kun fresh bread? Catalog looks honked up.

Clearnet
https:// 8kun.top/qresearch/res/11966768.html?

Can only post on Tor

Sorry to veer off topic but can I view posts on 8kun from any browser and only post using Tor or is it not safe to even view on any browser. Iā€™ve clicked on links here a few times to view stuff (from mobile and desktop) and just want to make sure itā€™s okay to keep doing that.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Fraud, seems to be the primary definition issue here we seem to not agree. I and many of us here see it and apparently you don't. Fair enough.

Not at all . I see the fraud the difference between you and me is that I don't see calling it a win when fraud is exposed then buried and no one is held accountable. I actually think its the premature booms and declaration of premature wins that allow the deepstate to get away with it all. People loose focus of the end result and become complacent with these fake booms that allow them to stomp on their chest as they bury the whole thing and make it all go away. Look at all the investigations up to this point and even prior to trump like the hearing from the bailout CEO that pocketed their 50M dollar bonuses. Congress grilled them and made then look like fools and yet they all laughed on their way to the bank that our tax payers money paid for. Same with all the youtube "Congress X owns Y" . Its all a show to appease the people but in the end nobody gets held accountable.

I summed up the danger of these premature BOOMS or so called win in another post which I think applies to here .

This investigation will do nothing for the idiots that refused to see that and will only help those already doing the circle jrk on the right to stomp on their chest like a win occurred, while the gov't gets rid of all the loose ends and makes it all go away. .

Exposing the fraud without accountability or action does nothing but allow the circle jrk to continue.
I don't care about the circle Jrk and want people to wake up to the fact that doing an investigation that leads to nothing is not a win.

Its how they cover things up and make it go away while the masses prematurely stomp on their chest and fool themselves into thinking its a win.

Its machiavellian tactics 101 and the majority of the population falls for it every single time and that is why nothing changes. People don't want to see the facts nor hold their own party , candidate , or movement accountable they just want a circle jrk.

I do find it is not surprising that the data we pour over here seems 'useless' to you.

I never said exposing corruption is useless what is useless is prematurely declaring a BOOM when no one is held accountable and overlooking the REAL actions and facts of the end results. So far the end results have lead to nothing but a Chinese puppet likely becoming our POTUS.

If people don't focus on the end result or hold their own party ,candidate, or movement accountable then that is useless because nothing will change. However the circle jrk will be epic. Unfortunately the circle Jrk has been going on far longer than trump and people keep falling for it and things just go away.

I also think the premature booms also discredits the whole Q movement just like the Left discredited someone being labeled racist, to many have cried wolve.
edit on 071231America/ChicagoThu, 10 Dec 2020 08:07:28 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Bang-Bang Fang Fang on the DNC payroll:

www.opensecrets.org...

Courtesy of CodeMonkey.
edit on 10-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
TRUE:
One State, Missouri has filed an Amicus brief (not the same thing as joining a lawsuit), and Arizona has filed a motion requesting leave to file an Amicus brief, so they probably will.

Replying to myself, to correct myself...

The Missouri Amicus brief was filed on behalf of themselves and 16 other States.

So, in essence, 17 states have filed an Amicus brief.

Better than I thought, but not as good as formally joining the action.

I disagree with whoever said joining would be bad. No, they can join, but still leave it to Texas to prosecute the case.

Also - is Ted Cruz still on tap to do the arguing when (not if, johnny) it gets to that level?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
It'd make complete sense that the DNC is totally compromised by the Chinese.
Think about it.

Think about it: CCP agents compromising world wide for decades by the thousands:

BGY Plan (rule the world)
Blue: media
Gold: money
Yellow: sex

3F Plan (ruin the US)
Foster Weakness
Foster Chaos
Foster Destruction

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
GA Hearing on Election Fraud...Started about 15 minutes ago.
www.youtube.com...
electionwiz.com...
edit on 10-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OK, so this is a bit of a weird one. I'm sharing it for anyone who doubts that high technology isn't used or accessible to the elites or black budget people, maybe even the military at a top secret level... it's also an insight into where we're headed.
It would be quite easy to mock the ideas of "looking glass"... and yet, what is time travel? If you go fast enough through space, the time differential is effectively time travel.How fast can we REALLY go at the bleeding edge? Can quantum computers send information back in time? An article I read 20 years ago(!) said yes.

So when this guy (Steven L. Kwast, General, USAF Retired - Space Force Technologies) says, that the technology is there to get anyone from any point on Earth to another in less than an hour... and this is what they are intending for public consumption in the future... then remember that the razors edge... the bleeding edge will go so much further. I don't think people have a clue just how insane it gets.

Highlights of the video below...

-Travel between 2 points on Earth in less than an hour.
-energy broadcast from space -for cars, houses, devices (removal of energy monopoly)
-Wifi from space

Fascinating stuff.

Here is the full presentation. This is largely connected with Space Force.

At 53:25 He also talks about building a "New World Order". Yikes. Also seems very anti China. This is a loaded presentation.#

EDIT2: I'd actually HIGHLY recommend watching this presentation. It actually really gets to the root of the future and China, and helps explain what (maybe) but certainly the why of what is happening right now... and why certain things have happened (like Obama screwing over NASA) etc.
I can't believe I haven't seen this already.
edit on 10-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
GA Hearing on Election Fraud...Started about 15 minutes ago.
www.youtube.com...
electionwiz.com...

Georgia is becoming ground zero of the fraud scheme. Hell, the GOP Gov/SOS are neck deep in the ChyNa corruption.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Ghislaine Maxwell's hair is falling out, as if anyone cares.

www.nbcnewyork.com...[ /quote]

This should happen if she was living off of Adrenochrome and then is cut off. Androno junkies.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Based on USGS tracking, this is where the epicenter of the earthquake was.

www.google.com...@45.0963772,-67.1605768,1629m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x4ca8abc84feb8623:0xec796d0ac88ec81!8m2!3d45.0 781324!4d-67.1094283

originally posted by: onehuman
This was just sent to me. I really wish it wasnt Hal Turner reporting this, but I thought i might as well bring it here and show you with all the Military Movement going on. Exercises or not. One provable thing about is there was a 3.0 eq reported in Maine from same time.
I would think someone from Maine but have caught wind of this and reported it. You would think it would be all over social media. Then again maybe its not because it all happened away from civilians?

LINK to EQ report from Maine

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well that will put a bit a damper in their operation LOL

In a surprising move, the Pentagon has told the CIA that it plans to end the majority of the military support it provides to the agency's counterterrorism missions by Jan. 5, according to a former senior administration intelligence official.

abcnews.go.com...

t.co...
edit on 10-12-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

50,000 geese would be all over news and social media.

50,000 Chinese soldiers on US soil... yeah, thatā€™s not happening.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Well that will put a bit a damper in their operation LOL

In a surprising move, the Pentagon has told the CIA that it plans to end the majority of the military support it provides to the agency's counterterrorism missions by Jan. 5, according to a former senior administration intelligence official.

abcnews.go.com...

t.co...

It's military support that allows the spooks to play their stupid, destructive games with people's lives.

This is a positive development.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: onehuman

50,000 dead in one fell swoop without a nuclear blast? Iā€™ve got my skepticals on.

well if they dropped 3 MOABS,that would explain the 3.0 quake if dropped in a pattern.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What if it happened underground? Just speculating I donā€™t think itā€™s true either.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Lessons from the Salem Witch Trials. We learned about presuming innocent before guilt.
Instagram-rooted.wings

Religion played a roles in the hysteria back in those days. In the case of 2020 we have the religion of science, Scientism driving the hysteria now.

They are demanding we trust the dogmatism of science over the natural, observable clues that feeds our instincts.
Those who resist are being treated guilty of sinning against science.

The people who are using ā€œscienceā€ to back their moral superiority drives me nuts. They think they are saving lives by wearing masks and obeying these guidelines based on what they believe is science. So by default if you donā€™t wear a mask then you are a hate filled sinner spreading lies to the masses. Instead of listening and having an objective understanding of things, their fundamentalism protects them from saying they were wrong and perpetuates and justifies any action against the sinners of science.

Fundamentalist Scientism....Science will have their own witch hunts and their own crusades.

Keep up the good fight you all. When it comes time, I will wear my letter proudly.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

What if it happened underground? Just speculating I donā€™t think itā€™s true either.

Donā€™t be silly. Geese do not live underground.

edit on 10-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join