It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Who would you trust to analyse the vatican hidden history and broadcast it to the people?

In the past, such an important public service would have gone to:

Smithsonian channel?
BBC?
CNN?
Disney?

I have to say that I'm GAGGING to hear those hidden truths!

Me too. The Apostle Paul predicted the Church started at Pentecost with the those who were speaking to all people in all languages like a Star Trek Translator, would not be recognizable in a very short time from the death of the last person who met the Christ.

I cant find that right now but I do have a close 2nd with a text from Acts on God is not the building to paraphrase.
From Catholic.com:

In the Acts of the Apostles, Paul proclaims, “The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man, nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything” (17:24-25).

edit on 10-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well, as I predicted. The Federal Criminal investigation involves Hunter AND Jim Biden. How long until “the Big Guy” is ensnared. If not already.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Rudy on GA hearing now:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM finally

twitter.com...

HUGE: After 4 Years of Stonewalling Corrupt FBI Finally Admits They're Holding Seth Rich's Laptop

thegatewaypundit.com... tSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

AKA the SES or Senior Executive Service.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I like how I post a picture of the epicenter of an earthquake with no additional comments and people jump straight to debunking the 50,000 Chinese soldiers thing. Regardless, unless they block out that section of the satellite feeds for the foreseeable future, we will have a pretty good idea soon enough. You can't hide bomb craters. And even if you try to, there will still be convenient deforestation.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka-BOOOOM finally

twitter.com...

HUGE: After 4 Years of Stonewalling Corrupt FBI Finally Admits They're Holding Seth Rich's Laptop

Those dirty SOBs.

In Trump 2nd term he’s going to have to blow out the top 10% of the FBI.

Then task the new Patriot Director to cull bad apples out of the other 90%.

Short of a full enema, that agency will not function properly.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So we've got the Awans, DiFi's Chinese spy driver, and now Christine Fang... ALL actually on the damn payroll of the Democrats. ALL of them foreign spies.

I ask this in all sincerity - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE DEMOCRATS?????? How is this allowed to continue? Its absurd. How many foriegn spies need to be found before a real life, honest to goodness investigation is done to judge just how compromised our so called "leaders" are? If there are 3 glaring examples, im sure there are many many more that are well hidden.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Would have loved to see Hillary's tantrum after she lost to Trump. I bet it was epic. All that conniving as Secretary of State down the crapper.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I like how I post a picture of the epicenter of an earthquake with no additional comments and people jump straight to debunking the 50,000 Chinese soldiers thing. Regardless, unless they block out that section of the satellite feeds for the foreseeable future, we will have a pretty good idea soon enough. You can't hide bomb craters. And even if you try to, there will still be convenient deforestation.

1) nobody bombed Maine
2) see #1

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Would have loved to see Hillary's tantrum after she lost to Trump. I bet it was epic. All that conniving as Secretary of State down the crapper.

The absolute killer was all of the judge openings Obama left open for her. That’s how she was going to repay a lot of political chits and secure future bad behavior.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka-BOOOOM finally

twitter.com...

The troublesome part of this revelation is that they denied having it for all this time, so they are either lying... OR... they had it and didn't know they had it.
If they are telling the truth, that means that the chain of custody for the laptop isn't solid... or they would have known that they had it. That would mean that anyone could have cleaned that laptop up and removed anything incriminating the FBI or the DNC.
If they are lying, they can't be trusted.
edit on b000000312020-12-10T10:11:29-06:0010America/ChicagoThu, 10 Dec 2020 10:11:29 -06001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I've noticed the media that is reporting on this now has gone out of their way to say "Joe Biden is not implicated". We dont even need to ask what the coverage would look like if the shoe were on the other foot, and this was Don Jr having "tax issues".

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

How much do you wanna bet that there is direct, smoking gun evidence on that laptop that Seth Rich was the source for Wikileaks on the DNC emails? And that the FBI has been sitting on this evidence for 4 years, while President Trump is taken behind the woodshed?

I can already see it now.....

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: onehuman

50,000 dead in one fell swoop without a nuclear blast? I’ve got my skepticals on.

Same, except for one little detail... Terry Bennett's prophecy that I posted on page 172... He's a pretty solid source, which is WHY I posted that to begin with. Just think of the odds, something else that's really freakin' me the heck out... I don't normally WATCH Terry's weekly live stream, but I just happened to be watching that particular one. BTW in that same video, he ALSO said that Mt Hood will be erupting and part of California will be dropping off into the sea. Now I LIVE close to Mt Hood so I will be watching his predictions VERY closely...

Edit: don't forget George Washington's vision as well, which has already been fulfilled 2/3 of the way and also been confirmed by literally thousands of other prophets...

edit on 12.10.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Its odd that the media is reporting this whole Hunter thing with no mention of the fact the guy has been missing forever now.

Where's Hunter? Not even Fox.

Its all very very suspicious . Wheres Hunter?

edit on 10-12-2020 by hiImBigbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hiImBigbob

Hes not missing, he was all over the place on Election Night, and after. He is involved in Joe's transition team.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It is not just the FBI. There is a monumental lack of integrity on display all over the federal and state governments.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I thought the picture they had of Hunter couldn't be confirmed because he had a mask on?

Hes not missing, he was all over the place on Election Night, and after. He is involved in Joe's transition team.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Hunter will have dual Ambassadorship. China & Ukraine.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join