It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Strange.... I was actually hoping that would happen but doubted it would..... AWESOME!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Trillium

Thx! Back in!

And to post on Tor

http:// jthnx5wyvjvzsxtu.onion/qresearch/res/11966768.html

Also if Clearnet freeze add the ? at end and refresh

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hahaha! You can call her Doctor as well as Commander de Block, too.

Honours

Order of Leopold II

Under the Belgian King Leopold II’s brutal regime, the population of Congo was halved from 20 million to 10 million due to deaths by disease, starvation, and torture. The levels of savagery and cruelty reached by the Belgian colonialists and their minion army have rarely been witnessed throughout human history. Countless women were kidnapped and raped and children were forced into labour camps where they were routinely whipped and abused. The hands of labourers who didn’t meet their daily quota of rubber were brutally chopped off. In 1886, a German journalist counted that the puppet soldiers of Leopold’s army severed over 1,300 hands in one day, including those of many children.
~ Source

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just a BOOOOMING along

BREAKING: VICTORY!! Michigan Begins STATEWIDE Election Audit Over ELECTION FRAUD CONCERNS. MICHIGAN BUREAU OF ELECTIONS: "It's The Most COMPREHENSIVE ELECTION AUDIT IN STATE HISTORY"

www.thedailyfodder.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Just a BOOOOMING along

BREAKING: VICTORY!! Michigan Begins STATEWIDE Election Audit Over ELECTION FRAUD CONCERNS. MICHIGAN BUREAU OF ELECTIONS: "It's The Most COMPREHENSIVE ELECTION AUDIT IN STATE HISTORY"

www.thedailyfodder.com...

I just saw that. If legit, and not recounting illegal ballots, they may be the first to correct the injustice.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Aren't audits and recounts kind of pointless? They'll just do the same damn thing the next time around, no signature verification, phony ballots, dead voters, etc.

Part of the problem is the people who were doing the counting lacked any integrity.

The people recounting and auditing should be vetted.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You’d think an outside CPA Audit entity would need to be used. Letting Uncle Joe do it seems ineffective.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: interupt42
We must have justice, transparency and accountability if we expect to function in a fair and balanced system. Otherwise, we will continue to be trapped in a swamp and the unmitigated corruption will take a heavy toll that we will all pay the price for

There's always a price to pay when you compromise truth for the sake of "security"

Don't disagree. The problem is we aren't even up to that point just yet.

One of my reasons why didn't get behind Q or Trump from the beginning was because they were talking about all the wrong things and trying to solve all the wrong problems at the time.

Then Trump starts hiring swamp people right of the start and has net neutrality repealed as one of his first administration task which gave full control of the internet to the deepstate telecom Oligarch such as comcast,verizon, and att. It basically gave the deepstate the controls for full censorship and full controll of the worlds largest marketplace known as the internet.

Had Trump done what he promised during his run which as to put term limits in congress then I would have had higher hopes for him.

Also neither him or Q did the obvious when it comes to draining the swamp and that is removing conflict of interest. It makes no sense to build a wall, talk about immigration, economy , jobs, foreign affairs, etc until you minimize conflict of interest.

Trump and Q should have focused on
1. Term limits
2. Lobbying reform and doing away with money by using technology.
3. Getting rid of fund raising and doing away with money by using technology.
4. closing revolving doors
5. Not Hiring from within the swamp

are just some things that must be done 1st to get rid of conflict of interest(swamp). Neither trump or Q has focused on doing any of that.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

By reading that article, they are saying that this isnt an oridinary audit. That this will be the most comprehensive recount in their state's history.

It comes as the Michigan Bureau of Elections prepares to do several election audits, including reviews at the state level in Antrim and Wayne counties and 200 other jurisdictions.

The bureau says the undertaking is “the most comprehensive post-election audits of any election in state history.”

Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson says post-election audits are common, but more is being done this year in an effort to “demonstrate the integrity of our election.”

Make of it what you will with what has transpired over the last month or so, however, we haven't really heard anything from these Bureau of Election boards. At least I haven't personally.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If China did indeed print counterfeit ballots as Q pointed to: twitter.com... , it's obvious that President Trump knows, and knows who placed the order(s). I wonder if he will have this information declassified?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Place under "could be something..."

▶Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 04/10/20 (Fri) 17:10:12 No.109

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]

▶Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 08/17/20 (Mon) 18:59:35 No.110

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]

[Set 1]

1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]

[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

www.justice.gov...

Non_Civ]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]

I assumed that Non_Civ = NOT-Civilian but Military. Otherwise it would say... "Civ_"

We can extrapolate.

Civilian
Military
Elected

If Kevin is working as a lawyer and government employee I assume he's a civilian in civil service?
He's the first name in the Non_Civ list?
Means he's not civilian in that list, so he was covered under a different system for Military Folks?
Or, Kevin was charged in a MT, found guilty, and was moved over into the DOJ for other optics?

Was Kevin the first admitted Military Tribunal Case?

Do the blanks infer there were others, but will not be revealed? Or does it infer that others are to come?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Rudy Giuliani Alerted everyone earlier today that Michigan's Secretary of State was interfering in the Michigan Dominion Machine investigation.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CanadianMason

I love it, but I talked to a friend of mine and she doesn't think it's fair to fire by how you voted.

I told her the guy gave all the reasons why, admitted it was a hard decision, made it because it actually made the most sense.

I don't know. Absolutely no one in this country is happy now except Biden because he's got dementia.

You can't bloody win no matter what you do.

The Right is too nice thats why we don't win more. We arent fighting this like its a war against evil. They are. They're inflicting more damage on us... We don't have to lower ourselves to their level, but think of it this way... youre defending yourself against future injury by distancing yourself from any potential future liabilities. Its not that youre just looking to inflict pain on them. You're looking out for yourself in a sensible way.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OK, I think I understand where we are at now thanks to the latest links provided.

It's now

-Arizona
-Alabama
-Arkansas
-Florida
-Indiana
-Kansas
-Louisiana
-Mississippi
-Missouri
-Montana
-Nebraska
-North Dakota
-Oklahoma
-South Carolina
-South Dakota
-Tennessee
-Texas
-Utah
-West Virginia

vs

-Pennsylvania
-Georgia -Michigan
-Wisconsin

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Add POTUS to the top list.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Youtube says the election is over.

Twit says the election is over.

AP says the election is over.

Joe says he'll quit if he and Harris have any disagreements at all. Just quit with a fake illness, so they are already making plans to swamp swap.

Begs the Question. Why is Harris holding up the transition by NOT stepping down from her Senate seat given the election is over and she's the new President Elect?

This one single thing should be more telling that anything. In fact, who has been offered those coveted swampy positions and left their jobs to roll up the sleeves and get to work?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the update. Last time I looked, (4pm) it was 18 states.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nice catch! I like where you are going with this. I didnt even consider the possibility of them having both MT as well as public charges being brought fourth. That just brought a new level of depth to this wonderous puzzle that is coming to life. I will have to think further and see if I can tie in time stamps and dates to try to uncover another theme. Thanks Cranky!

a reply to: carewemust

Nice find as well! What's with these Sec. of States and going out of their way to put on such an extravagant clown show? Sounds like an exact duplicate of what's going on down here in Georgia. Only Gretchen and Benson are Dem's and Gov. Kemp and Raffensperger are Repubs. Either way you cut it, both sides of the isle have sold out the American Public to the CCP.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Add POTUS to the top list.

President Trump "interceded". I haven't read the document he attached to the case yet. If I read it, will it tell me HOW he is interceding? Am hoping he's bringing sensitive/classified info (i.e. Dominion, China, Crooked Officials).

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Rudy Giuliani Alerted everyone earlier today that Michigan's Secretary of State was interfering in the Michigan Dominion Machine investigation.

twitter.com...

I'm not a lawyer, but I play Metalcrack Esq. once in a while.... en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join