It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should President Trump Read Ashley Biden’s Diary Aloud During the First Debate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Seeing as how the Ashley Biden diary has been confirmed to be 100% real, not just by the DOJ, Snopes, media outlets and Ashley Biden, herself'...

x.com...

...and how it details that Joe Biden had 'inappropriate showers' with her when she was young...

...is it now 'fair game' in the presidential campaign?

Does the American public have every right to know that Joe Biden, the President of the United States, may have molested his own daughter?

...And that the accusation, itself, comes directly FROM Joe Biden's daughter...written in her hand, in her own personal diary?

With the media ignoring the contents of the diary...as well as all that it's contents imply...reading select portions aloud in the first Trump/Biden debate would finally bring it's important discussion front & center in the media and the public's attention.

We KNOW the leftist media moderators would never bring the topic up in an actual question to Biden.

This would also give Joe Biden an opportunity to respond to, and try to explain, what his own daughter has accused him of doing ("inappropriate showers").

So, we circle back to our original question: Should President Trump bring a copy of that diary and read it aloud for the entire world to hear?

This move would force the media to cover the story and compel Joe Biden to answer for his alleged actions. Of course, Trump would get brutalized by the regime’s media goons, accused of using the diary for political reasons.

Should he care? Considering how the Biden Regime has exploited everything from medicine to justice for political gain, no, he shouldn’t care at all.

Here’s what folks online are saying about this idea of reading the diary on live TV:

“This would dominate the debate coverage —and needs to be heard by everyone. It would also trump Biden’s dialogue about his opponent being charged with dozens of indictments (you know he’s going to say this over and over again).”

“That should be a large part of his opening statement and emails from Hunter’s laptop Joe Biden lied about. And used the word of +50 crooked intelligence officials.”

“If Biden brings up Stormy Daniel’s, he should post the diary on Truth Social during the debate”

“He should read it very slow”

“Another question: has anybody heard liberals defend the conduct or the allegation?”

revolver.news...

We know that if the diary belonged to Ivanka...this would already have sunk Trump, as it would've been a nonstop story on MSNBC and CNN...and Joe Biden would not hesitate to read it aloud at the debate.

What say you, ATS?
edit on 24-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
While I think the world needs to know what a sick perverted person he is, my heart goes out to her.
I think everyone should know what he is but the debates are not the correct forum to discuss this topic IMHO.

A person close to me was abused by their father both physically beaten and molested. I can say that it had
a devastating impact on her life. She never really recovered from it so my heart definitely goes out to Ashley
and I hope she gets the help she needs.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Uhhhhh, no! At least he should not try to. One thing about Trump is he is a bit? of a loud mouth goon.

He should stick to the issues people really care about and try not to resort to the underhanded rabid personal attacks that the Left so fondly embrace. We don't want to watch an airing of 'The View' or Jerry Springer. He needs to keep ringing that bell on inflation, crime, energy independence, legal immigration and the American citizens.

There's a time a place to address that issue, don't get me wrong. But I hope it's done properly? After all, Ashley is a victim in all this and using her as a political pawn is dirty.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Frankly I'd rather hear about MAGA than MACA (Make Ashley Cry Again)

Reading someone's diary on TV is a major "ick" as the kids say.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

There's a time a place to address that issue, don't get me wrong. But I hope it's done properly? After all, Ashley is a victim in all this and using her as a political pawn is dirty.

If Biden brings up Stormy?
Should Trump respond with the diary?

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Let's all speculate now what -- "at a YOUNG AGE" means.

Isn't it interesting -- that part seems to be left out of previous conversations.

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Isn't it interesting -- that part seems to be left out of previous conversations.

Um...at what age would it be okay for Joe to have "inappropriate showers" with his daughter?

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Should President Trump Read Ashley Biden’s Diary Aloud During the First Debate?

No. Stick to what effects people daily .... cost of groceries, energy independence, national security etc

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

How old were you when your dad had naked showers with you?

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

No, not directly. But a solid 'I hear the skeletons in your closet are rattling' or something to that effect might give a firm 'back off'. But it would probably be lost on Biden so who knows.

I just think the debate should be kept as professional and on point as possible. Tit for tat rarely looks good even if it does confirm some theories.

I personally would not say "you go Trump" if he played that card. He already looks like a bully and the image of him doing that isn't a good look for Trump.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Obfuscation attempts on this issue are downright ugly. Please don't do it.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ooo ooo I got this one! We are about to read about from Ane how it is perfectly normal for parents to bathe with their children at a young age.

Pssst, Ane, let's just completely ignore the surrounding context (literally) of everything written around it and try to normalize it. Then we can close our eyes, cover our ears, and hope everything around it just magically goes away. What a laughable argument you are trying to make.

1) If a little girl is too old to remember “inappropriate showers” with her father, then guess what? They are too old to be bathing with their parents. What do you want your daughter’s first memory to be, daddy’s shlong in the shower? Maybe you wouldn’t mind that but I and plenty of others would. 2) Regarding the context of the entry it’s pure ignorance to dismiss the showers with her father as anything but inappropriate. One can assume she was holding back in her writing as they were about her father. One could also draw the conclusion that these inappropriate showers means that Biden was at least fondling her, probably some nip action because he has been shown to do that to other little girls literally caught on camera, with that same little girl confessing on TikTok that he did in fact punch her nipple and was inappropriately touching her. Who really knows? It could be worse. He could have been full on raping/sodomizing her, we don’t know but it is certainly open to interpretation. 3) If it makes you sick even reading that stuff as it makes me sick writing it that is how you should feel about pedophiles. Biden has shown time and again interest in children and wanting to touch and sniff them and succeeding, he is a blatant pedo. Notice how they don’t even allow him near children anymore? Or maybe everyone else just wised up. At this point idk what the difference is.

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So if it's a "younger" YOUNG AGE, or if it's an "older" YOUNG AGE, how does anything change the facts? 😃

And, more importantly, what does Jill know? !!!!!!! 😬

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That would be hilarious.

He should also read some Hunter's emails and texts incriminating Joe in corruption.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, we know.

Communists will justify anything to cling to power.

(post by MrGashler removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No . It should be Beneath Mr. Trump to Stoop so Low as to that kind of Political Baiting .

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The part of her diary that often gets missed in discussion...Is the part leading up to her talking about "inappropriate showers" w/ her dad.

It goes as follows:

"Was I molested?--I think so!
I can't remember Specifics but I do remember trauma--I remember..."

In order to find the "Specifics" of the molestation she believes she endured, Ashley then lists 4 or 5 of her 'short list' of sexually-traumatic childhood memories:

Prominent among these remembered "trauma" is:

"I remember--showers w/my dad (probably not appropriate)".

Ashley directly associates the belief she was molested ("Was I molested?--I think so") with the "trauma" of 'inappropriate' "showers w/my dad".

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
No. He won't. He is not a puncher. He is a counter puncher.

I do not think there will be any debates. Last I read they want them to sit down for them.

Biden cannot do it.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Trump lost his sexual assault defamation case.

Having him read the diary would be like Epstein opening up a daycare.

Not the person to do it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join