It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Please clarify "any time and any place." I've seen yo post that several times, but unfortunately missed the context of the quote. Are they talking checkpoints to scan people, or quarantines, or something else?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
China news, now reaching 70000 infected Sunday time 5 pm China time.
142 new deaths today there, mostly in Hubei Province
nearly 2000 in Hubei Province are in very critical condition
they (Hubei) have converted 9 buildings into medical centers

doesn't seem to be lessening any

Why so many stars, i don't get this website.

It is lessening though, cases are falling day by day (outside of Wuhan/Hubai it's now very low increases), death to recovery rate is getting better.

Europe has hardly any cases, and any they have are recovering unless they're Chinese from Wuhan.

People do love drama on here, China and Wuhan/Hubai in particular is bad but is getting better, 99% of the videos i see are fake, 99% of news i see is all if/was/but from sources that won't identify themselves. Unless you have hard conclusive evidence it's not getting better?

edit on 16-2-2020 by Adski989 because: none

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28
Yes your correct and this has held up the tech thus far in my opinion. I would imagine billionaires have medical care of the gods.

Well to be honest I think we are staring at a crossroads and we either do something about it that is effective or we don't.
Any life we let slip through the cracks meaning we didn't change would definitely change future outcomes for the worse. Of course the rich would want it for themselves, or better versions of it. However I think the world economy and the very idea of wealth could be a thing of the past in the near future. United we stand divided we will most certainly fall.

Essentially just a bunch of rich people exiting an underground bunker to see the earth without the beauty of all life on earth which is everyone and everything alive before the event to accompany them sounds miserable. Trying to rebuild the world just isn't feasible because its already built. The point is we can break it with our technology but we can also fix it and improve it. Lots of brilliant minds and potential tied up in red tape. The alternative is very frightening like some kinda 80s horror movie.
edit on 16-2-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adski989

China news, now reaching 70000 infected Sunday time 5 pm China time.
142 new deaths today there, mostly in Hubei Province
nearly 2000 in Hubei Province are in very critical condition
they (Hubei) have converted 9 buildings into medical centers

doesn't seem to be lessening any

Why so many stars, i don't get this website.

It is lessening though, cases are falling day by day (outside of Wuhan/Hubai it's now very low increases), death to recovery rate is getting better.

Europe has hardly any cases, and any they have are recovering unless they're Chinese from Wuhan.

People do love drama on here, China and Wuhan/Hubai in particular is bad but is getting better, 99% of the videos i see are fake, 99% of news i see is all if/was/but from sources that won't identify themselves. Unless you have hard conclusive evidence it's not getting better?

I try to post some facts. I mentioned my post are not rumors or that I'm not going to post any BS, but I have posted "street talk" that turn out to be true.
Here are some links. I'm surely not taking my time each day to dramatize the below events and since its in my backyard now, why not I keep posting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

New update coming at 8pm Tokyo time

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Beer inspired any place anytime
They have really crapped the bed on this one

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Some interesting new info from the ‘Bavarian cluster’ of cases in Germany.

This is the original press conference with Christian Drosten and others who lead the care of the patients, it’s in German, which I don’t speak but apparently this Twitter thread is a translation of the main points/slides:

twitter.com...

Obviously, we will have to wait until the data is published, but there are numerous things I find interesting.

1. Infection chains happened in open plan offices/conference rooms. No physical contact needed, casual/insignificant contacts between cases.

2. Neutralising antibodies are developed and therefore patient is immunised against future transmission. I understand this to mean that the patients they studied that recovered had developed immunity to covid-19. It’s unknown how long immunity lasts.

3. The Germans found no problem with the accuracy of the PCR tests they ran, out of all the tests only one was inconclusive. They don’t understand the reported problems with test accuracy in China, and possibly the US.

4. Drosten questions whether the virus has spread to humans for the first time in the market in Wuhan. The high level of adaptation argues for a transmission to humans substantially before December 2019.

Points 2 and 4 I highlighted are relevant to some discussions that have been had on this thread.

There has been a suggestion from some (without offering any proof or published data) that people may be re-infected after recovering. At least in the case of the German patients studied, they had antibodies after infection so have at least temporary immunity. I’m more inclined to believe the Germans, but we’ll see if any studies come out of China showing patients being reinfected.

Also, Drosten seems sceptical of the food market origin theory as he believes the virus is so well adapted to humans - that there had to have been transmission well before December. That speaks for itself really. It is an awfully big coincidence that a novel virus has jumped to humans and without any substantial mutation it is already perfectly able to infect so many so quickly and will likely spread all over the world. It’s not impossible that this happened naturally, but the odds against it are massive.

I originally backed the natural zoonotic jump in the animal market theory. But the more I hear about how perfect this virus is, the more I am open to the accidental release of a virus used for testing and study; and careless or negligent practices meant it was released.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Yes I too have a little faith in god.
Well god gave us something special which is why we don't see monkeys flying airplanes.
I think we have a responsibility to use our gifts. Meaning we should use our ability to innovate in order to save the ecosystem if there is such a way, rather than just let it go. Do I want everyone to be rounded up and chipped? Hell no! But I would like to see the world prosper. I don't think conscious evolution has to be a bad thing. As far as corporations having the tech I suspect they will have it regardless of what we the people decide to allow. I also think making the earth a super earth over a poisoned earth may be what we were put here to do in the first place.

The very fact that we can do it and think of it means it is part of what we are.
Its part of our skill set to strive to become something better and create a better world.
Of course we have other skill sets as well which aren't so good.
And yes I think we were put here for a reason so we have a responsibility to fulfill that divine destiny.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

CHINA HEALTH COMMISSION OFFICIAL SAYS CONTROLS STARTING TO REIN IN VIRUS

lets hope so!

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Off topic... anyone else have trouble loading this site up? It just hangs half the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Off topic but does anyone else have problems loading this site? It just hangs half the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

you really need to amplify this idea....

Its part of our skill set to strive to become something better and create a better world.
Of course we have other skill sets as well which aren't so good

being 'Stewards' of the Earth's biosphere/nature/web-of-life is our primary mission

GMO crops, gene splicing, blockchains... are all corruptions of Earth 'Stewardship' and screams out that Man's technology to mimic nature is destructive & will lead to desolation, the Bastardation of natural law

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Off topic... anyone else have trouble loading this site up? It just hangs half the time.

yes, often. Sometimes says maintenance - too many connections. Don't know if it's under attack, or just the most 'maintained' site on the internet.
edit on 16-2-2020 by Oppenheimer67 because: typo

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Off topic but does anyone else have problems loading this site? It just hangs half the time.

Yes I've had problems I assume theres loads more traffic on the site or its the storm I've had outside recently.
I've found an interesting national geographic article which discusses how the virus affects people. I didn't realise all those who are on ventilators could be in such dire circumstances in terms of long damage...
"During the third phase, lung damage continues to build—which can result in respiratory failure. Even if death doesn’t occur, some patients survive with permanent lung damage. According to the WHO, SARS punched holes in the lungs, giving them “a honeycomb-like appearance”—and these lesions are present in those afflicted by novel coronavirus, too.

These holes are likely created by the immune system’s hyperactive response, which creates scars that both protect and stiffen the lungs.

When that occurs, patients often have to be put on ventilators to assist their breathing. Meanwhile, inflammation also makes the membranes between the air sacs and blood vessels more permeable, which can fill the lungs with fluid and affect their ability to oxygenate blood."

Link:
api.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Adski989

Probably a virus

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Another case in Japan linked to the traveller who went to Hawaii but so far Hawaii is miraculously immune.

Also 1 death in Taiwain reported. If I'm reading this right this case was not diagnosed til after death? Which I would guess means they have more infected in Taiwan. The article goes on to say they will now test any suspect flu case that tests negative. Horse and bolted spring to mind.
To add: Covid19 on Twitter are reporting this man was a taxi driver and they are now tracking his contacts. And yes, he had associated health conditions but this shows to me he was in reasonable health cos he was working.

two new cases of COVID-19 (Wuhan pneumonia) were diagnosed in China. The first case was a male in his middle 60s who had a history of hepatitis B and diabetes and no history of traveling abroad. It is not a known close contact with confirmed cases. He developed a cough on January 27 and went to the hospital for a short breath on February 3 and was diagnosed with pneumonia. The patient was admitted to the negative pressure intensive care unit on the same day. The case died of pneumonia combined with sepsis on the evening of February 15th. 

www3.nhk.or.jp...

www.cdc.gov.tw...
edit on 2/16/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Yes, me too. Takes about 5 minutes and then I usually just close firefox and start all over again, doesn't work all the time though.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes, the Minister of Health said it about 3 days ago. He was blunt and to the point. Shocked , but he didn't hold no punches. Of course he said it in Japanese, but as close a translation can be, any time and any place , the virus can / might be caught . Hard to translate his phrase. But it was a stern warning. Be cautious now.
Many tips on tv are being let out on how to protect yourself and what to be aware of. I've included some on my post as I remember them . Recent one is : don't sit near the entrance/exit doors of trains, buses, subways. Sit down on a seat away from them. I never thought of that.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yes, me too. Takes about 5 minutes and then I usually just close firefox and start all over again, doesn't work all the time though.

Same.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
For those that missed this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll have an update shortly, but it may contain the same info as above thread though.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join