It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You are correct, I posted about it. The dissidents and my #1 uncle are telling me same.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Getting worst

Airbus closing 10% of production

www.google.com... t

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Xi is not that powerful today as he was before trade war started. During the trade war is was all for show. The trade war weakened him considerably.

It’s really better to cover this in another thread,

I will say this - if Xi was so strong why would his son be in car together with his arch enemy’s son for a National Day for all the public to see on TV? It wasn’t a goodwill gesture and people took a lot of notice of this. It was because his traditional support was weak and starting to turn on him.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
If you go on snapmaps through google, search wuhan, it shows snaps within last 24hpurs, some are outside at night you can see smoke in the air around lamp posts, also if you move outside of wuhan centre you can also see a few from 5 hours ago day time which shows either smoke or smog in the air

map.snapchat.com...

I would think this time of year it would be a mix of heat and smog . Heat maybe from whomever is burning coal.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pommer89
If you go on snapmaps through google, search wuhan, it shows snaps within last 24hpurs, some are outside at night you can see smoke in the air around lamp posts, also if you move outside of wuhan centre you can also see a few from 5 hours ago day time which shows either smoke or smog in the air

map.snapchat.com...

soldiers and border guards are standing on street corners etc, its cold.. so they probably have small bin fires for heat

im sure there are people wandering around.. but they arent hanging out or anything, they're out for food or medicine

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Not hot this time of year there. There are inversion layers which keep the smoke and pollution down lower than usual though.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Line for food and masks, somewhere in Quarantine zone,

Twitter

This is all over WeChat, but people saying it’s from different places.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an epic line like this anywhere in China before.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
14th for Australia

A 37-year-old man from Wuhan, China, is currently isolated at the Gold Coast University Hospital.

He is a member of the same tour group as the three other people in the state who have tested positive to the virus.

A 44-year-old man, a 42-year-old woman and an eight-year-old boy are still in hospital in a stable condition.

Five others from the same tour group remain in isolation in hospital.

The man is the 14th person in Australia to be infected with the virus. There are four cases each in NSW and Victoria and two cases in South Australia to go with the four in Queensland.
www.abc.net.au...

Edit just noticed already posted.

edit on 5-2-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Link is broken Here is a New Link to a similar article

a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Fast and Furious Chinese style. Someone trying to flee by car, WeChat says Wuhan

Twitter

Police flipping car of man who tried to flee, Guangzhou, confirmed by friends in Guangzhou this is happening, the blue-green car at bottom is a Guangzhou taxi.

Twitter

Car running barricade, not sure location

Twitter

No mask, police grab you, even old auntie

Twitter

Anyone still think this is a cold or flu? I thought not. None of these things are normal and haven’t been done in China since the 1970s when the Cultural Revolution was on.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
My update, but here is the older thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

New update here in Japan and other news.
2-5 -2020 Tokyo time 9:30 pm

1. one new infection today
2. 35 people now infected in Japan
3. 490 known deaths in China 2-5-20
4. New hospital in Wuhan now has 45 patients ( more will be admitted as completion nears of building)
5. 27 year old Chinese doctor died today of exhaution
6. Japan is trying (notice I said "trying" ) to send a plane tomorrow. Destination unknown by me as of typing this
7. There are 234 known cases now outside of China
8. 27 know countries now have people with the virus
9. WHO says this in NOT a pandemic (hmm I thought it was, but this was stated on TV tonight)
10. Diamond Princess has left Yokohama with it passengers, destination, possible Kobe , Japan
11. Mazda motor company now facing shortage of parts
12. Watami corp. (look it up on google) closes plant in China (not sure if that "closes plant" means at the moment)
13. Japanese govt. admits, if people stay put, it will put a strain on the economy. Yep! No BS (common sense thinking there)
14. Very big shortage in mask in all major cities today

side note: Someone we know that is a pharmacist visited us tonight and said, make sure you wash your hands and wear eye wear. Mask didn't really seem to be an issue if not wearing one. So this mask business just might be all hype, don't know. Both her and her husband are Pharmacist here in town. Although Japanese do wear mask when there is pollen in the air and during the flu season

That brings today to an end. See ya all tomorrow with another update. By the way, I get my CT scan results tomorrow. Had a bad accident. Hope I don't have to be hospitalized. Feels like my right lung took a heavy hit. Moral of this story, don't fall down a hill while out hiking. Man am I sore.

edit on 0200000041102020-02-05T07:10:41-06:00104102am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

these Japan numbers are where we start in Wuhan about 2 weeks ago now...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

5. 27 year old Chinese doctor died today of exhaution 

This is the one update that I noticed.

27 year old dies of exhaustion?

I mean we all know how exhausted one has to be to die of exhaustion. But damn 27 years old.

People survive for days in the desert and 100 degree sports workouts every day.

Unbelieveable

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

My good friend in Manila and his wife say Sotto is a moron. Video was debunked.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Spraying disinfection at street level for virus.

Twitter

They always do this for normal Flu in China.

Not.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

these Japan numbers are where we start in Wuhan about 2 weeks ago now...

What? You are going to end up confusing people. There was one new infection today in Japan, not 2 weeks ago. The 490 deaths, don't know, only going by what was current news this evening.

I try to read the old post before posting. I guess this time I must have messed up.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Can someone pllllleaseee update the prediction vs reported chart? I know the number arent ramping up as predicted but it would be good to have.

Also, if someone was able to do that.. im curious what numbers confirmed & dead we would if we doubled the reported numbers each day as the 'doc' in leaked video is saying.. wonder if it would fall in the same range as the 'leaked actual' number post as well.

Calling around for a computer now

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Infected mom gave birth to a baby and the baby had the virus.
not sure if thats common or not with viruses...

China: Baby Tested Positive of Coronavirus After 30 hours of birth

www.pratidintime.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.google.com...
Another ship on lockdown this time.

In Hong Kong 1800 passengers, several showing symptoms
edit on 2/5/2020 by checkmeout because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join