It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It was 6:32 AM at my Dutch computer when I clicked and thus posted the above text, so is ATS its server, still standing in east Poland or west Russia.?
Because my Dutch posting window wrote this as if it was in fact 2 hrs earlier, at my posting time at 6:32 :

" posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:32 ".

Still interesting, and I don't mind that at all, because ATS still saves ALL my former and later posts.!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Lazy88

Where's the Damage to the Building cased by the Impact of the Wings ? There is None .

Which has been shown and repeatedly answered.

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If you Look at the Photos of the Damage to the Building you will See there is No Impact Damage of the Wings hitting the Building . Explain that .

???????

There was damage.

The below picture diagrams the holes and gaps left from the passenger jet hitting the outer wall.

The 96 foot dimension at the bottom was a 96 wide hole punched out by the wings. The larger 114 foot dimension is the width of damage by the wings.

The diameter of a scud missile..

0.88 m (2 ft 11 in)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which doesn’t explain the 18 foot diameter hole above the 96 foot wide gap where the outer ring didn’t collapse until a full 30 minutes after impact.

Note. Added close up of holes in outer wall before collapse of the outer ring.

Hello Zanti Misfitz. What caused the 96 foot wide gap/ hole at the base of the wall called out and dimensioned in the photo. With the photo showing damage extended out to at least 114 foot. All below and centered on the 18 foot diameter hole.

new topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join