It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
People gave their official accounts and statements. If you think they are lying, then prove it.

Indeed many people did give their official accounts, but not one of them saw the plane flying over his head above the Columbia Pike overpass bridge.

I certainly don't think all these people lied!

Not one of them witnessed AA77 making that 270° loop several miles southwest of the Pentagon.

However, many of these witnesses did testify to seeing the plane fly directly overhead or to their north, including Ed and Shinki Paik, many inside the Navy Annex, all workers at the Arlington Cemetery, at or near the Citgo gas station, and on Route 27 directly west of the helipad.

Many witnesses including highly credible top brass saw the plane overhead on its approach, as it passed across 17th St South & South Edgewood, east across the driving range and the Army Navy Country Club, northeast over the ANCC tennis courts, the Hoffman Boston Elementary School and Arlington View, before it crossed Columbia Pike and Ed Paik's auto shop.

Where my “evidence” doesn’t at all depend on eyewitness accounts.

But the eye witness accounts is confirmed by the physical evidence.

The jet clipped trees, one engine hit a low concrete wall. The jet pushed and clipped trailers in a lay down yard outside the Pentagon. Where the items pushed towards the Pentagon.

According to the mass of eyewitness testimony, your "evidence" is merely circumstantial, with false assumptions having been made, or with damage having been staged to foster a false narrative.

Omar Campo, an eyewitness working at the maintenance building in the cemetery, said the plane was so close overhead that it made the trees wave around.

One of 9 Naval Ceremonial Guards working on top of the cemetery, stated that the shadow of the plane covered their bus.

Sgt Mark Bright, working at the Guard Shack in North Parking, said he saw the plane over the Annex, then flying "over THESE TREES," on top of the cemetery.

Lloyde England the taxi driver had his windshield speared by a pole, surely prime physical evidence. But it was not a lightpole, and he was nowhere near the bridge when this happened. He was driving south alongside the cemetery, north of the Heliport. A towtruck and trailer quickly appeared, loaded up the taxi, and moved it down to the bridge, within 8 minutes of the explosion. Lloyde himself did not appear on the bridge until 18 minutes after the fireball. Many videos and photos show this in detail, and many eyewitnesses confirm that Lloyde was not on the bridge when it happened.

There is a path of damage to the roofs of 3 rings of the Pentagon, apparently caused by engine wake of a plane flying low across it that morning.

Therefore the official story is a fantasy irreconcilable with the weight of testimony and evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Faberge

Indeed many people did give their official accounts,

Quote who said they saw the jet fly away.

What caused this.

What flew across the lawn into the pentagon.

This blinked image pair shows the motion of the plane between the two camera views using the corrected images. The images have been positioned so the background features on the horizon align. Based on the dimensions of the plane and motion relative to background markers, the plane moved about 115 ft between the two exposures. Using the FDR speed measurement of 556 mi/hr, we can compute that the two cameras were out of sync by about 0.14 sec. (I don't believe this time offset has been measured before.)

Note that when barrel distortion is eliminated, the image compression near the edge of the field is eliminated, so the plane appears longer, with proportions resembling a 757. (Remember, the plane is also moving toward us at about a 45 degree angle.)

One feature of the plane image helps us identify it as an American Airlines plane. Note the purple stripe along the side of the plane. American Airlines planes have parallel red and blue stripes. At the small scale of the original image it is quite likely that this purple stripe is a merger of the color information from a red and a blue stripe.

NEW: Wayne Coste's analysis of the security camera videos extends what I have shown on this page. The blink comparator images below establish that a large plane approached the Pentagon. Wayne's analysis supports the authenticity of the videos and provides an independent assessment of the speed of the plane based on the security camera footage.

911speakout.org...

edit on 8-4-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am back at last., my new username is LaBTopOld

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
And yes, It’s the same old me, who found only one thing pretty impressive from ATS :
They kept ALL my old posts here safe for eternity.!

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Reply 3.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Reply 4.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Reply 5.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTopOld
And yes, It’s the same old me, who found only one thing pretty impressive from ATS :
They kept ALL my old posts here safe for eternity.!

In the same league as the flat earther posts with the same badge of honour….

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And DTOM and I suppose ATS it’s secret owner(s ?) gave me my 26 years old ATS name “ LaBTop “ back.!

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
And DTOM and I suppose ATS it’s secret owner(s ?) gave me my 26 years old ATS name “ LaBTop “ back.!

Ok? You weren’t the first / only one. I think it’s called member services.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Glad you got it back.

I remember ABC news on 9-11 showed a video of a missile hitting the pentagon just once on live TV, then after that never showed that particular video again, and they, and all other cable news claimed they didn't show a video because it doesn't exist, and no one ever had a video. People flat out denied it was ever shown. This video was very crisp and easy to see it was a fairly short missile with markings on it and the tail fins. No question what it was.

One night later on Art Bell coast to coast some caller called in and mentioned that exact same ABC news segment that I saw showing the missile video, and Art Bell got mad denying there could be a video of it claiming ABC news never showed anything like that, then Art Bell hung up on him.
edit on 22-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I remember ABC news on 9-11 showed a video of a missile hitting the pentagon just once on live TV,

Yeah right….

Or you mean people misinformed on the image quality of the released video….

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Shrugs…

New Tape Stirs Up 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You mean the pentagon security footage you can still find online?

Same date as the ABC news article above…

Video of 9/11 plane hitting Pentagon is released

www.nbcnews.com...

The Pentagon on Tuesday released the first video images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the military headquarters building and killing 189 people in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The images, recorded by Pentagon security cameras outside the building, were made public in response to a December 2004 Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. Some still images from the video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this was the first official release.

Acting like it was something other than the available security footage makes you seem disingenuous.

See post above on this page relating to the pentagon video clips.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You mean the pentagon security footage you can still find online?

Same date as the ABC news article above…

Video of 9/11 plane hitting Pentagon is released

www.nbcnews.com...

The Pentagon on Tuesday released the first video images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the military headquarters building and killing 189 people in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The images, recorded by Pentagon security cameras outside the building, were made public in response to a December 2004 Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. Some still images from the video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this was the first official release.

Acting like it was something other than the available security footage makes you seem disingenuous.

See post above on this page relating to the pentagon video clips.

Nope. It wasn't any of the videos you can find online. It was exactly as I stated above.
It was a unique video that ABC news aired and then never showed EVER again. A lot of people saw that and ABC was inundated with calls asking about it, but they said no such thing was ever shown. Obviously someone screwed up and their CIA mockingbird handlers brought the hammer down after it happened.
(LOL at your militant responses too.!

edit on 22-4-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTopOld

Reply this.................

www.theorionlines.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Glad you got it back.

I remember ABC news on 9-11 showed a video of a missile hitting the pentagon just once on live TV, then after that never showed that particular video again, and they, and all other cable news claimed they didn't show a video because it doesn't exist, and no one ever had a video. People flat out denied it was ever shown. This video was very crisp and easy to see it was a fairly short missile with markings on it and the tail fins. No question what it was.

One night later on Art Bell coast to coast some caller called in and mentioned that exact same ABC news segment that I saw showing the missile video, and Art Bell got mad denying there could be a video of it claiming ABC news never showed anything like that, then Art Bell hung up on him.

In the UK we have the BBC and they lost the internal television tapes for that day
and now only have the BBC world service tapes which did not have a time CLOCK on the screen .

And people made a lot of building 7 been shown in a clip still standing when the presenter lady was saying it had collapsed .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you see very slowed down video of the second plane hitting frame by frame a weird ball ufo is there just like in a early space X falcon rocket that blew up on the pad .

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Glad you got it back.

In the UK we have the BBC and they lost the internal television tapes for that day
and now only have the BBC world service tapes which did not have a time CLOCK on the screen .

And people made a lot of building 7 been shown in a clip still standing when the presenter lady was saying it had collapsed .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you see very slowed down video of the second plane hitting frame by frame a weird ball ufo is there just like in a early space X falcon rocket that blew up on the pad .

The " Evidence " is All here , it has been for some Time . Does ANYBODY Still Care for the Painful TRUTH ?

www.theorionlines.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

will give it a look thanks .

IKEA flat packs

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   

It was a unique video that ABC news aired and then never showed EVER again. A lot of people saw that and ABC was inundated with calls asking about it, but they said no such thing was ever shown. Obviously someone screwed up and their CIA mockingbird handlers brought the hammer down after it happened.

The main reason I have for doubting this is simple: If it was broadcast/shown then it was recorded somewhere by someone. It could be some fat, retired old lady in FL drinking Mimosa's every morning who has her VCR/DVR set to record her daily soaps every day at a specified time but since this was breaking news coverage, it would have been shown instead. And I'm sure there are many other people who have recordings from that day/time.

Except no one has ever produced the footage you're talking about.

I doubt the CIA got to every American with a VCR...

A much simpler explanation for the lack of that footage is that there never was any footage in the first place.

Occam's razor.

edit on 4/23/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join