It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Update: Sunday 16/02/2020 09:15:00 (uct+1)

Current reported figures
.(because it’s hard to find updates on here .)
Outside China:

TOTAL 684
(400 cases in Japan including those on the ship(355),
72 Singapore )
Deaths 3
20 serious/critical

Inside China :
TOTAL 68,505
Deaths. 1,665
serious 11,272
recovered 9,419
suspected 8,228

Source:
bnonews.com...
edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)
:

edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Clarify of Japan numbers

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sent you a PM

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion

Sent you a PM

Thanks I'll get to it soon and reply .

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Update and warnings: Tokyo time 5:40 pm Sunday

1. 23 infections now in Japan
2. 1 death

3. If you travel by train, subway or bus, do no not stay close to the entrance/exits. Best to try to secure a sit away from the them areas

4. 2 stories now from the Diamond Princess
a. Americans will disembark at 9 pm tonight, this is done to keep the privacy of the individuals, so those that have been exposing themselves publicly might be in a rude wakening when they reach their home town
b. some passengers are angry that disembarkation should have been done when 180 Japanese were let off the boat (can't blame them there actually)
c. many passengers are willing to stay on the boat since they feel it is much safer then making the airlift filled with possible undetected virus's among the passengers in the 2 planes (departure time of planes unknown, looks like bad weather, rainy and windy at the present time

Again, stay away from the exits when traveling on buses and trains and subways

edit on 0200000044472020-02-16T02:47:44-06:00474402am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: redpassion

Sent you a PM

PM sent now

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Thanks! Great "local reporting" from you.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: confiden
a reply to: MissSmartypants

God bless the Chinese authorities? I hope you are being sarcastic, have you seen the videos circulating online?

Post them here

I said "the Chinese"....but yes, may God bless the Chinese authorities.
And by "bless" I don't mean fix it so they win the lottery....I mean, guide them and give them the help they need.... it doesn't matter that they won't be aware of it.
This situation needs God,.... the God who is our Creator/Father.

I agree with you.

I was asking the other poster to post the supposed videos of I guess the Chinese authorities doing a bad job?

You know, their authoritarian regime works in their favor when it comes to containing something like this. Here in the US we're too caught up with being politically correct. It would probably make us slow to react while we try to figure out how to make everyone happy at the same time.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
China news, now reaching 70000 infected Sunday time 5 pm China time.
142 new deaths today there, mostly in Hubei Province
nearly 2000 in Hubei Province are in very critical condition
they (Hubei) have converted 9 buildings into medical centers

doesn't seem to be lessening any

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nobody is claiming the sky is falling, we are all here trying to sift through the authoritarian Horse Shiite and try to make sense of the bits of info that escaped along with the virus.
Other than that, most here are planning their next cruise since they're soooooo cheap now.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks! Great "local reporting" from you.

Cheers

I feel it is really worth it, plus the PM's I get telling us to stay safe. You see, I'm probably one of the few here on the forum that actually can say "hey, its in our backyard now". I know the Europeans here can say that also, plus the members in Hong Kong.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
China news, now reaching 70000 infected Sunday time 5 pm China time.
142 new deaths today there, mostly in Hubei Province
nearly 2000 in Hubei Province are in very critical condition
they (Hubei) have converted 9 buildings into medical centers

doesn't seem to be lessening any

I keep thinking the number of dead (if truly reported) will jump dramatically when the CCP enters some of the sealed buildings where people have been quarantined with nothing but a prayer and a wish ....

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nobody is claiming the sky is falling, we are all here trying to sift through the authoritarian Horse Shiite and try to make sense of the bits of info that escaped along with the virus.
Other than that, most here are planning their next cruise since they're soooooo cheap now.

you are talking about the cruises sightseeing on The Great Barrier Reef. My friend's husband is a boat operator there. Maybe they are still busy?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: confiden
a reply to: MissSmartypants

God bless the Chinese authorities? I hope you are being sarcastic, have you seen the videos circulating online?

Post them here

I said "the Chinese"....but yes, may God bless the Chinese authorities.
And by "bless" I don't mean fix it so they win the lottery....I mean, guide them and give them the help they need.... it doesn't matter that they won't be aware of it.
This situation needs God,.... the God who is our Creator/Father.

I agree with you.

I was asking the other poster to post the supposed videos of I guess the Chinese authorities doing a bad job?

You know, their authoritarian regime works in their favor when it comes to containing something like this. Here in the US we're too caught up with being politically correct. It would probably make us slow to react while we try to figure out how to make everyone happy at the same time.

That is so true and that is why I feel what the Japan's Minister of Health was blunt about: ANY TIME AND ANY PLACE
They really covered themselves upfront VERY fast on this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
On my recent thread of 2000 are in critical condition (and that just might be an estimate)

This was a reply to the recent post, but his quote didn't show up
edit on 0200000009152020-02-16T03:15:09-06:00150902am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Millions of people could be told to self-isolate for two weeks if they have flu-like symptoms, according a report.

The Sunday Telegraph said the measure could be taken if the number of coronavirus cases in the UK passes 100.

news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Unfortunately no, the Australian Tourism department is calling for lifting the travel ban from China due to the financial fall out. The losses run into the billions.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Nice post with nice information which I think has everything to do with the topic of what we are looking at with the current infectious virus covid 19.

BTW I am an American living in Japan watching this thing rather up close and the public over here seems to have zero knowledge of how the virus works. There are thousands of people if not hundreds of thousands of people from China that fled to Japan to wait our this virus until its safe to go home. I am guessing fubar global fubar in 10 years unless something is done to counter the virus. If we just let it do its thing I doubt it will ever stop spreading. Essentially we will have to live with the virus in us and everything around us. Not really looking forward to that nor do I wish to gift future generations if any with such a dismal reality.

Yes tracking known cases is important however the scope of this virus I think is beyond our current knowledge(unless we use smartdust), meaning we don't have the means to track how it moves through all forms of life from micro to macro inserting itself into our very vulnerable biosphere. Key point is our vulnerable weak biosphere meaning all life on earth as we now know it.

A bit about smartdust:
Smart Dust Is Coming. Are You Ready?
www.forbes.com...

I think brainstorming outside of the box type thinking may be necessary in order to see life on earth continue in a healthy way on this biosphere. Not an infected world where everything has killing viruses killing them. In the latter case I do not think life as we know it will persist as the majority of creatures on earth will not just evolve to survive this virus.

Considering even bacteria can be infected with viruses as well as all animal life I think human beings have a responsibility to take care of all forms of life on earth. If we allowed a massive die off of almost all life due to complacency and allowing nature to take its course we may be at fault because we could have saved everything with our knowledge of biotechnology such as using CRISPR.

Using our knowledge of synthetic virus engineering we could create helpful viruses to battle destructive ones.

Genetic Engineering Will Change Everything Forever – CRISPR

www.scmp.com...
Could a supercharged bacterium spark a superhuman revolution?
Scientists at a government laboratory in northern China say they have edited the DNA of a germ, creating a super bacterium that can use electrons as an energy source, perhaps opening the door to superpowers in humans.
The gene-edited germ uses electricity as “food”, increasing its physical performance by as much as 70 per cent, according to a team at the Chinese Academy of Sciences’ Tianjin Institute of Industrial Biotechnology. In theory, that would be like a human athlete running 100 metres (330ft) in five seconds or jumping over a bar more than four metres off the ground.
Scientists could “cut and paste” electrically activated Shewanella oneidensis DNA into almost any living cell to give it the ability to absorb free-roaming electrons, the Tianjin researchers said in findings published in the Biochemical Engineering Journal this year.
“If the technology works on E coli, it should work on the cells of animals or human beings,” Professor Bi Changhao, lead scientist on the Tianjin project, said on Tuesday. “This will be one direction of our studies.”
Bi said human and animal cells did not use electricity – energy in the form of charged particles called electrons – directly. That is why electric shocks cause pain and, if they are strong enough, can kill.
Other possible applications of the technology included biofuel production and treatment for cell-related diseases and conditions such as cancer and age-related infirmity.
“In the future, it may even give rise to a superhuman race,” Bi said.
He also said that an ability to convert electricity meant humans would need less food for energy, possibly reducing health problems such as obesity.

Using our biotechnology we could hypothetically create a retrovirus that augmented and enhanced all forms of animal life so their immune systems would be immune to all known diseases as well as make them stronger. Basically supercharge all life on earth.

How strong? I would say super strong using the same technology we would use to augment a hypothetical super soldier to make them immune or resistant to biological weapons and other dangers they may face in warfighting.

There has been a lot of research in this area and I think it could aid the stewardship of the earth.
It is my belief that in order to survive the future crisis all life must evolve in a conscious manner.
In essence create a world where death from viruses and wars is not feared because the world evolved beyond it.

Of course we as a people we could decide that we prefer the alternative and let nature run its course. The result would most likely be massive die off in the earths ecosystem. I doubt life as we know it could continue in such a world. Imagine looking out of your chem suit which gives you breathable air because earths air is infected and never seeing birds again, no wild animals just a husk of a civilization that once existed.

I think we can make the right choice and take evolution into our own hands and become what is known as the post human race or superhuman.

In such a world all life is augmented to live on not die off. Is it a perfect world no, do people still fight yes. But there is alot of hope, and its a beautiful world because we made it beautiful, we didn't leave it in darkness.

Sorry for the long post but wanted to share my thoughts on what humanity should do about this and other pandemics to come as well as wars that will definitely follow.
edit on 16-2-2020 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Do you think that If possible to do that super charge all life etc would be used for the good of all life on the planet or a select few individuals?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I have the belief nature and God gave us, as species, all the things we need, including the ability to survive viruses. I think any AI-human integration would leave us less than human, rather than more, and could block our ability to evolve in a natural spiritual way.

It would open the door to direct mind and body control. No way do I trust the corporations developing such tech to have any more control than they do already. They are well known to be self serving sociopaths.

I do see TPTB using something like a pandemic to chip everyone, while I'm not a Christian, I do think the bible was right on that one.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join