It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I find it really ironic that there still are Zero suspected or confirmed cases in the Netherlands (Holland), while every country around us has been infected. Then decide to let the people coming home from China, Wuhan, Ship etc... to be ''quarantained'' in their own home!

They aren't allowed to leave, but can any second they want. And one, only one, family member is allowed to visit. Acting as if the virus is somehow incapable of jumping to a single person. It must have bad eye-sight or something. This sounds more like a child being grounded than someone being quarantained.

They must think we're stupid... (To be fair, a lot of people are ''royal'' worshipping idiots though)

I find the UK's warning and laws to quarantaine people against their will quite telling though. I'm quite sure where this is headed. This virus has given the governments exactly what they needed to ''quarantaine'' anyone they want any time they want.

For the record: I absolutely hate the ''royal'' scumbags.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 13-2-2020 by Asgaard because: Double Post.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
IMPORTANT

1. If you are tired and always feel tired
2. If you are coughing and its hurting
3. If you have a fever (although not necessary)
4. If you you feel like you are coming down with the flu

Please see a doctor, might be advisable to be checked for the COVid -19

Also, try not to stay where crowded people are. If going outdoors, wear a mask, scarf or bandana, please wear eye wear, this is being stressed , but yet underrated on the news, not so much in Japan though. Also the virus can be transmitted through your ears. Not sure how one is going to protect from that.
Try to avoid taxis if at all possible. Taxis drivers are now very worried they maybe carrying the virus in all major cities in Japan
Try to stay in doors as much as possible
If co-workers seems ill, take necessary actions to PROTECT yourself (possible virus infection... this will increase as the days go by, please don't kid yourself on this on
The trains, subways, bullet trains and taxis (its now very important to follow your local news concerning all transportation modes of travel. Airplanes included ( basically, the virus is here to stay for at least the next 2 months, according the morning news)
Again, wear gloves when pumping gas or even using the elevators (now very common to carry a toothpick with you)

This sounds silly, but it concerns the use of public toilets, basically don't use them. Supervise your children if they must use them. Flush the toilet first, don't sit on the freak'n seat.

If possible, home cooking is best for you, and stay away from packaged vegetables (pre-cut stuff)

Sorry about the cautions here, but...

The virus is in the open in Japan now and is expected to stay for at least 2 more months, why 2 months, unsure as of this writing.

edit on 0200000031272020-02-13T20:27:31-06:00273102pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Sure,
Thanks,
Done!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: SpartanStoic

An article from Beijing last night was translated into saying that multiple provinces, including Hubei would be entering "wartime" controls, which sounded like a lot of things including internet, natural gas, even electricity would be stopped from entering much of the province with only government facilities and hospitals receiving those. I can't find the article, but I saw it via searching coronavirus on Google news tab with "past hour" as the parameter.

Sounds like they've given up on Wuhan. How horrible. My prayers go to the citizens of Wuhan and China. I just can't imagine what they're going through!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It would be a hell of lot cheaper if the Chinese replaced all open livestock markets with a bunch of freezers and slaughter the animals before they were brought to market!

Good idea.

Someone ate a bat....

That would stop people eating bats.

Yep, that’s what started this.

MR

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you, Agit8, for part 3 of this thread. You're doing an awesome job.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Not sure if it has been posted yet. CNN.com

Malaysia confirms its 19th case of coronavirus
From Chermaine Lee in Hong Kong

A 39-year-old woman from China is the 19th person to be officially diagnosed with novel coronavirus in Malaysia, state news agency Bernama reported on Thursday.

She is a friend and relative of two of the previous cases and is currently in a stable condition in isolation, Bernama said.

According to the report, she arrived in Malaysia from Wuhan on January 25 with four other people.

There have been no deaths from the coronavirus to date in Malaysia.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't like the sound of that. My daughter works in the Trauma center at OHSU.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Guo Wengui was saying early on that sources inside CCP were telling him they were prepared to sacrifice all of Wuhan to stop the spread. He mentioned later that Hubei might be next, but that seems impossible to pull off.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’ve been there, hate the parking, will PM you anything that I can’t discuss openly.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

They did not flee. They traveled to see family in their hometowns. Very common in China for Spring Festival which was at end of January this year. It’s also the largest annual migration of people on the earth. Something on the order of 500 million plus people move around inside China.

I’ve posted this I think 4 times. Not hatin, it’s all good. Happy to offer context and info.

They didn’t flee, they were doing normal Chinese people things. The virus hit between the 2 major holidays and the major wave started in January just when people in China start traveling.

I think one reason we don’t see many children sick is that schools were already closed for holidays when the massive spike infections happened.

well, not exactly.

multimedia.scmp.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: texasgirl

Guo Wengui was saying early on that sources inside CCP were telling him they were prepared to sacrifice all of Wuhan to stop the spread. He mentioned later that Hubei might be next, but that seems impossible to pull off.

That's just crazy. Wuhan isn't some small town. It has 11 million people! Really hard to wrap my mind around that.

How is your wife feeling about all of this?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Do NOT go to the doctor
Call the nurses line first.

edit on 13-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I’ve been there, hate the parking, will PM you anything that I can’t discuss openly.

I'm gonna need you to go ahead and forward me a copy of that PM as well. Mkay? Thanks!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have to say I'm really starting to struggle with the Australian end of this story.

1st case arrived 6th January
2nd & 3rd cases arrived 19th January
4th arrived on the 20th January

It's now the 14th of January that's 39days or nearly 6 weeks.

If this virus does in fact infect everyone equally and has an R0 of say 3, then where the bloody hell is everybody.

Linky

edit on 13 2 2020 by myselfaswell because: Linkage

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Acknowledged.

Pearl #1

There were 3 suspected cases in Oregon on Saturday but tests proved negative.

They are taking this seriously.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just marking my spot in part 3. Thanks for all the updates.

It's been almost two weeks now when should have all blown over. The stats don't lie. It's getting worse, and quick.

Ugh, the numbers are brutal.

edit on 13-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The “official” narrative is the State “saving face” and delaying and/or downplaying the “real” numbers.

Assuming that is true, just watching the reported deaths per day, you would have noticed that on Tuesday/Wednesday the narrative was about to change.

At the end of last week, the reported deaths per day was less than 50. Then they started to creep up. By Sunday, it was 97 (iirc). The next day it was over 100. Then it went silent.

That is normally a bad sign.

Today, the goal posts have been moved. The thing nobody has really mentioned is that they are using CT scans to determine infection (computer tomography, I.e., “pet scans”).

That is really bad!!

Airborne, human 2 human vector, unknown incubation period, unknown how long it can lay dormant (report today is 24 days), then it means we know even less than when it was first reported.

Watch the deaths per day number. That will be a great indication of how widespread this is (me: we will see 500/day in just a few days... less than a week).

MSM is also downplaying this. There are over 30 million people on shoot to kill lockdown... that should scare the bejesus out of everyone.

Pay attention to the numbers. Numbers don’t lie. Everybody else will try.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No problem, Thanks! Yea, she has bitched about the parking from day 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join