It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
CDC deployed doctors today

Twitter

Heilongjiang banned private cars, verified from wife WeChat.

Twitter

That’s way up in northeastern China way far from the quarantine zone. WTF?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I'm not Chinese, nor in Asia currently. I was in a different disaster, a few years back now. The CCP is not my government, bunch of Godless, inhumane cruel demonically inspired dregs of humanity. The only good to come of this would be the downfall of the CCP.

Im just asking for a little gentleness when talking to those in the middle of it.

God help us all.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you think it's like the Spanish flu, in that a lot die in a short space of time?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Have just joined ATS and logged in for the first time after lurking here for approx 2 weeks. Have read most of the posts in parts 1-2 of this thread as it has developed. Some amazing comments, information and science to wade through and like a lot of others I am trying to come to terms with what is really going on is a steep learning curve.

I am equally as interested in the response to this health crisis to date, as I am about the virus itself.

I read this excellent article this morning and spot the difference between NZ and Australia's treatment of people quarantined for Coronavirus.

Christmas Island and the rise of mandatory detention
edit on 7-2-2020 by tlearyus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
A not bad summary of the natural vs bioengineered debate.

Logistical and Technical Exploration into the Origins of the Wuhan Strain of Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)

link

woah. Here's an excerpt (emphasis added by me) ...

Given that this outbreak was said to begin in late December when most bat species in the region are hibernating and the Chinese horseshoe bat’s habitat covers an enormous swath of the region containing scores of cities and hundreds of millions people to begin with, the fact that this Wuhan Strain of coronavirus, denoted as 2019-nCoV, emerged in close proximity to the only BSL-4 virology lab in China, now notoriously located in Wuhan, which in turn was staffed with at least two Chinese scientists – Zhengli Shi and Xing-Yi Ge – both virologists who had previously worked at an American lab which already bio-engineered an incredibly virulent strain of bat coronavirus – the accidental release of a bio-engineered virus meant for defensive immunotherapy research from Wuhan’s virology lab cannot be automatically discounted, especially when the Wuhan Strain’s unnatural genomic signals are considered.

edit on 2020-2-7 by EnhancedInterrogator because: gammer,spling,4matten

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Just passing along some info...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Great find! A star for you!

Family is ok?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
CDC deployed doctors today

Twitter

Twitter

That’s way up in northeastern China way far from the quarantine zone. WTF?

Uh yeah, that is some spooky stuf, I wonder what they injected her with???

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Another excerpt (again, emphasis added by me):

Given the above facts, either:

– A coronavirus spontaneously mutated and jumped to humans at a wet market or deep in some random bat cave which just so happened to be 20 miles from China’s only BSL-4 virology lab, a virus with an unusually slippery never-before-seen genome that’s evading zoological classification, and whose spike-protein region which allows it to enter host cells appears most like a bio-engineered commercial product, that somehow managed to infect its first three and roughly one-third of its initial victims despite them not being connected to this market, and then be so fined-tuned to humans that it’s gone on to create the single greatest public health crisis in Chinese history with approaching 100 million citizens locked-down or quarantined – also causing Mongolia to close its border with its largest trading partner for the first time in modern history.

– Or, Chinese scientists failed to follow correct sanitation protocols possibly while in a rush during their boisterous holiday season, something that had been anticipated since the opening of the BSL-4 lab and has happened at least four times previously, and accidentally released this bio-engineered Wuhan Strain – likely created by scientists researching immunotherapy regimes against bat coronaviruses, who’ve already demonstrated the ability to perform every step necessary to bio-engineer the Wuhan Strain 2019-nCov – into their population, and now the world. As would be expected, this virus appears to have been bio-engineered at the spike-protein genes which was already done at UNC to make an extraordinarily virulent coronavirus. Chinese efforts to stop the full story about what’s going on are because they want the scales to be even since they’re now facing a severe pandemic and depopulation event. No facts point against this conclusion.

edit on 2020-2-7 by EnhancedInterrogator because: splleng

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Twitter

It almost looks like they snapped her neck while trying to retain her! Freakin Crazy!!

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Great find! A star for you!
Family is ok?

Wife (green-card older) flew back to US earlier this week.
Still have 3 in China who are US citizens.
Of course, tons of other in-laws, etc. over there to worry about too.

Actually, its not my find.
The credit should go to primalfractal

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Latest WuFlu.Live update ...

World-Wide:
Confirmed: 34928
Deaths: 725
Recovered: 2085

Mainland China:
Confirmed: 34598
Deaths: 723
Recovered: 2059

Hubei Province: (where city of Wuhan is located)
Confirmed: 24953
Deaths: 699
Recovered: 1115

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7

Twitter

It almost looks like they snapped her neck while trying to retain her! Freakin Crazy!!

They injected her with a paralytic. no doubt about it. holy hell.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hibernating bats may be easier to catch too. I have no way of knowing if this is a year round delicacy. Also, there was speculation earlier today that the intermediate host for this may have been a pangolin. Ants crawling through bat guano. Pangolin eating ants. Pangolin taken to market.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A quick update: Just in 12 noon Tokyo time 2-8 20

3 more people on cruise ship in Yokohama test positive for coronavirus

64 people of the vessel now have been infected as of Saturday (Tokyo time) today

2 Americans and one Chinese

I didn't know that the ship is at a pier in Yokohama, thought I saw it out in the bay, guess things change by the minute here

Known fact now, panic is setting in with the elderly on the ship

my previous updates:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

more news to follow after lunch

I still have no info on the news about Japan's Ministry of Transportation banning all shipping vessels.
Anyone here in the industry have news on that?

I do have a friend that worked in the insurance business of shipping internationally. I'll contact today and see if he has any info to share.

If in fact, shipping vessels are included in the ban, Japan will face a tough (temporary time)

Also on the morning news, now people are starting to pay more attention to the corona virus, why, because 64 people on the ship have tested for the virus and (not sure how many have left the ship) they are now in local hospitals.
And yes, there is still a rush on the masks.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to post updates. I appreciate it and look forward to more news (hopefully good news).

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Not good

#Breaking: Just in - Unconfirmed report of an uprising in #Kazakhstan, of insidious people in the region burning down Chinese restaurants and shops duo to the #Coronavirus.

Unconfirmed

twitter.com...

The worlds unraveling from this virus and it’s just the beginning

Second vid
twitter.com...
edit on 7-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I've been enjoying your updates. hope you are feeling better after leaving the hospital

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I recall some of the previous horror stories that have happened on cruises. There have been norovirus outbreaks that have turned ships into floating hospitals. There was the one in the Gulf of Mexico that lost power and had to pretty much drift back to port with no climate controls or anything.

I have just sort of scratched cruise off my list of things I want to do before I die.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rheowen
Lol.. someone made a quadratic model few days ago.. Look at this Numbers and take a look on the R^2.

Coincidence or a big big lie....

Graph

Well, ain't that something

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join