It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate makes for strange bedfellows

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: network dude

Here's an idea for the narrow minded that take sides for free.

Go back to the boarder Israel has been given by the global power players and were accepted when they declared their independence.
pay retribution to all families that have been disowned during nekba...

That would show that this infant nation accepts it's past errors and much more... but alas, as of now they seem right where they belong amongst the murderous religiously deluded.

I wonder if you see how comical you appear in the corner you have painted yourself in. If you have an opinion and aren't paid to have it, you are an idiot. Then you go on to give your opinion. Which can only lead to one of two conclusions. You are getting paid to have your opinion, or you are a self professed idiot. LOL, you can't make this stuff up.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Glad you can see the comedic relieve in all the stupidity surrounding this topic...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

thanks for providing the comic relief. without you, none of this would be possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It takes a special kind of oblivious to not see ones own participation in a debate.

It's obvious you can't adress the other points of my post that seem to send people into a dissociative spirals...

posted on Apr, 28 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'll calm down because I do respect you, ND.

I take it you did in fact read the article and yet it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

But the simple facts that can't be changed exist. HAMAS attacked Israel on October 7th. Not the other way around. FACT.

So now everything that the Euro Jews, not semites, did to Palestinians since 1948 has become irrelevant?

I would love to see how Americans handle being pushed off their land with flame throwers, machine guns etc and then shoved into South Dakota for 76 years. I imagine after that time once you launch an attack on your oppressors you'll be labeled backwards barbarians too..

You don't like the response. FACT.

Correct. I don't enjoy seeing defenseless women and children be murdered in the 10s of thousands and the people doing the extermination posting celebratory videos of the massacre as it happens on tiktok.

You have been asked what response you would prefer. You cannot give that answer. again FACT.

Fine.

Let's take a crack at it.

Firstly, as the leader of Israel I would stop funding Hamas.

Secondly, I wouldn't knowingly allow this to happen, mistakenly thinking I have created favorable momentum for my side. There's evidence of this, let me know if you need help finding it.

Thirdly, we know the overseas locations of the Hamas leaders.

Take them and their families to Israel. Lock them up.

Obtain proof of life (and death) and determine how many Israelis need to be returned.

Exchange the leader's families for the hostages.

Keep the leaders, they die regardless.

Four, invest in proper skills for your soldiers. Do we have a number on the amount of Israelis killed by friendly fire on Oct 7th? They will never publish those stats.

Five, stop acting like you're above everyone else with impunity. It's coming back to bite you in the ass. Really hard.

Six, pack your bags and get tf out of Palestine. Your cousin Zelensky has made sure there's ample lebensraum in what used to be Khazaria for you.

Your other cousin Larry Fink over at Blackrock already has the next big business venture to rebuild Ukraine to the tune of over $1 trillion.

Seven, once you've settled in, play nice.

The Russians remember EVERYTHING about you and what did to them.

If you can offer a legitimate answer

Looking at the big picture, this was Israel's chance to SHOW the world they are better than Hamas and everyone else, not just pretending like they are.

They failed miserably and went completely overboard to the point where they are now facing an EXISTENTIAL crisis.

Not the paranoia induced one they've been carrying along for millennia either

This one is self fulfilling prophecy due to their heavy handed approach and the world's eyes have been opened as to who and what Israel really is. A monster that once abused became the abuser.

Not even Netanyahu receiving the same treatment as Saddam Hussein will calm this one down.

They've gone too far.

And with the tribe assuring the massive influx of migrants into the West they have now truly put everyone into the scenario where they will employ the Samson option if need be.

The Zionists simpling so hard on ATS is completely unnecessary and they do it for free.

Israel has the leaders of the West by the balls thanks to their most talented agent, Jeffrey Epstein.

This is why the US is such a cuckold right now.

The Jesus freaks have NO idea.

They have played us all.

Even myself who doesn't give a # what happens to Hamas has been forced to pick a side and I side with the defenseless against the maniacal bully that is the worthless state of Israel.

They have gone too far this time and made a grave mistake overplaying their cards.

Time will prove me right.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

thank you for at least trying to offer an answer, to date, you are the first to step up to the plate. But read what you wrote. You are still going retro-active on this. Lamenting on things that happened in the past. You can't change the past, only the future. The people who did bad things 76 years ago are long dead. The children who were around back then are old now. So nobody involved is figting, only a new generation.

But think of what you are advocating here. Holding a grudge is an excuse for invading a neighboring country, killing over a thousand, then kidnapping and raping. Make no mistake, that is how the current conflict started. On October 6th, nobody was invading Gaza.

I am also against needless death. I think I have said that a few times, but it's not a bad thing to repeat. If someone did this to my family, that would change. I'd find who did it and kill every last one until someone ended me. I think most people would.

There is a lot we don't know, and much more we are told that's pure lies, from both sides, or all sides, depending on how you look at this. In the number of Pasatinians killed, how many were HAMAS? I've not seen that number. Why hasn't some neighboring nation tried to help the Palatinians in 76 years? Egypt is right next door. Isn't that a question worth finding an answer to? It can't change the events of today, but it might help answer some questions. Perhaps not.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

thank you for at least trying to offer an answer, to date, you are the first to step up to the plate. But read what you wrote. You are still going retro-active on this. Lamenting on things that happened in the past.

Not a good game to play, unless everybody shuts up about the holocaust already.

That seem fair?

Holding a grudge is an excuse for invading a neighboring country, killing over a thousand, then kidnapping and raping.

The Palestinians have suffered decades of generational trauma.

I would hardly call it "a grudge".

Would you rather live on your feet or die on your knees?

The situation was untenable as it were, never mind the fact that Israel was pouring money into it because they preferred the barbarity of Hamas in order to paint all Palestinians in a bad light.

And if you were born in Gaza, and it was all you knew and everybody around you had relatives killed by Israel and treated like inmates on your own land what would your true North look like?

I am also against needless death.

I am also against the needless deaths of Israelis on Oct 7th. It could've been prevented but was allowed to happen because Netanyahu believed that it would righteously take the leash off the IDF to do as they please.

This will prove to be their biggest mistake but those responsible never pay. It will be the blood of civilians and if Netanyahu can help it he would drag the US into it, turning WW3 into a hot war.

Epsteins blackmail material is essentially Israel's dead man switch. If the US and Britain won't play ball they will render their governments ineffective.

Think what Pegasus has already discovered on phones the world over.

If Epsteins tapes won't push them over the cliff, Pegasus will.

Why hasn't some neighboring nation tried to help the Palatinians in 76 years?

The same reason no country wanted to take in the 'Israelis' during WW2 would be my guess.

Ultimately the problem is not Palestinians or Israelis.

It's the people who run the world to which our government officials are subservient.

All our countries have been highjacked and even though most people (should) know about it by now, nobody is doing anything about it.

How do people stand up to machinery of the state?

Like the founding fathers instructed?

People would label you a terrorist.

Even if I had an acceptable answer of how Israel should've responded to Oct 7,it matters not.

They follow a script, just like everyone else's government.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join