It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea *Party Goers* Go Overboard, Threaten Gun Violence Over HCR

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Iv been hearing threats like this since the 1992 elections. How many times must you say it before it happens?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Threats like what?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When tyranny takes rises, this is the end result. When the people cannot be heard. When the people cannot be served by their elected representatives. When the government turns on the people and burdens them with oppressive laws, taxes, and hardship. Tye duty of the people is to stop it and if necessary abolish such government. This has been held as the right of the people since the founding of the United States.

It is obvious to us all that the democrat party has seen fit to attempt a coup of the United States. They are breaking laws, ignoring the will of the people, and creating institutions and laying upon the people oppressive taxes. They are tyrants one and all every one of them.

What does anyone expect would happen if pushed hard enough. I'm surprised this hasn't been seen earlier. My hope is that we can get to November and take back the nation from these gangsters without anyone getting hurt. However, my fear is, is that someone might do something like in that picture and that would be tragic. We have voting boxes, use them instead.

As for T-party or Repubs, note that there are very many democrats among that group as well. I talked with a woman today who voted for Obama. She was ashamed that she did because she said he was just a lie and she believed it. She hates him now.

When the tidal wave of change comes in November, many many democrats will be seen laying on their swords. In 2012 Obama will be the past and bad laws will be repealed and we will return to good government. And no one will ever trust a democrat for office ever again. If they think people will forget what they're doing, they are sadly mistaken. The damage they are doing to themselves will last for years and years.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I love the way these people call themselves "Tea Baggers"..

They either have a Masochistic sense of Humour or are really slow..

Politically minded or not... I assume they don't ACTUALLY tea bag each other for political purposes..

Thousands of people TeaBagging each other outside the White House or wherever in protest of taxation..

Love it..

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
A couple more thoughts ... this is exactly the same kind of reporting that attempts to make 9/11 truth movement supporters become equated with dangerous gun-toting psychopaths in the minds of the general public.

It is another way to silence and discredit the masses for having strong opinions -- by pointing out the most extreme views of a particular group (or, perhaps, banners put up by someone outside the group altogether, as another poster pointed out,) the media attempt to make an entire group look dangerous and crazy.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Oh you know what threats. That you'll regret saying that, or this, or that there will be some violent revolution from the rightwing. Its all talk and has been for years now. How many times must you talk before you walk?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I was referring to the fact that soft minded individuals who follow obama without scrutiny will regret their folly in electing and supporting a pretender they know nothing about.

You were refering to the OP who was discussing the violent calls from tea party protestors to which you claimed that she or he would regret what was said. To that I assumed you were siding with those calling out for violence.

As for Obama, his dissappointed me, but then again his satisfied me more that dissappointed. I didnt expect him to keep every single promise he made and I dont think any voter can account for any other president or future presidents doing the same. I dont expect the man to walk on water, but thus far he has satisfied my vote.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Going too far?
no, I say it is about time.
It has happened before...it will happen again.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by warisover

TeaBaggers Go Overboard, Threaten Gun Violence Over HCR

I think this is an attitude you will come to regret.

OK.

Partisan bull# or no, this is wildly uncalled for.

There is a line and you crossed it. I think it lies right around the realm of threatening other members. When you go out and say something stupid like that, all it shows is your immaturity.

Also, the OP didn't come up with that title, genius.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

So you are assuming to know what I meant just like you are assuming who hung that sign.Just like you assumed that the tea party would cause another Timothy McVeigh.

obama is the reason for the tea parties existence so wouldn't that make him ultimately responsible?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Well he quoted it.
And when I get called names I get offended but I threatened no one.Don't you regret voting for barry soetoro yet? You will.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well he quoted it.
And when I get called names I get offended but I threatened no one.Don't you regret voting for barry soetoro yet? You will.

Well, that's an interesting assumption, but I didn't vote for Obama.

Just because someone quotes an article doesn't mean they believe what is in the article. The choice of words was not the OP's, and I apologize if I misinterpreted your post as a veiled threat, but that's what it appeared as to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I was ,oh never mind apology accepted.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
reply to post by Misoir

If a law is legal according to the Constitution, then it can't be "technically illegal under out current laws." That is, unless the first amendment has been repealed. Or the right to free assembly. In my updated copy of the Constitution, those laws(The Bill Of Rights) have not been repealed.
If someone shows up at my door demanding that I purchase insurance, which is illegal according to the Constitution, or to collect an illegal tax(a fine because I refuse to comply with an illegal law, then I have not only the right, but an obligation to refuse and to protect myself in whatever manner is necessary.
I don't want to hurt anyone, but we have allowed our rights to be eroded over the last 110 years, and it's time for any Americans with a pair of balls(metaphorically speaking of course) to stand up and take this country out of the hands of the progressive Federal government

I agree. TPTB don't seem to respect or fear the people in any form or fashion anymore. They see themselves as an elite, inner circle click that is intellectually higher than the populace.
They are our overlords and think we are too overweight, pilled-out, and ignorant to know any better.
This sh*ts getting WAY outta hand!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So your retarted(your word not mine)and you agree?
Good.

You obviously well educated..
. As long as republican got people like you backing them...there will be no worries. It is retarded not retarted and it is idiot not idoit..
. You also take from behind...it is just you take it from the conservative side. Try not to cry, cower or urinate yourself if the revolution goes down...it will make you comments on ATS look like an internet tough guy wrote them not an actual man..

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is this really a suprise to anyone...especially anyone here? How many threads have we seen and read over the last 6 months discussing this very sort of thing.

Over the edge, maybe... but what do you expect? What is happening is pretty much what happened in the colonies about...oh, 1774-75 or in the US about 1859-60.

Let's see if 2010-2011 progresses in like fashion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join