It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 F100 Grand National

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I just made this video of the 2024 F100 Grand National Trucke Show from Pigeon Forge, TN. I thought you all may like to see it. It's just a hobby, I don't make any money from it.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInvisibleRedneck
Glad your back on ats, thanks for the video I'll watch it tomorrow after I wake up.

Peace.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInvisibleRedneck
Nice. The traffic for Pigeon forge looked like Sunday Night parking lot at the mall. Rare to not have so much traffic. Loved those candle apple red ones the best. They just were amazingly painted. Now did you try that Buckee's place out with the Beaver nugget candy.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Hate that I had to change my screen name. I look like I just get here, 😂. Been here since 2009.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I didn't try it. I've lived here my whole life, but I've never been in most places. I'll check it out.

All those strip shots were from Thursday AND Friday night, just around sunset time (8:30-9pm) F100 Grand National show is the biggest one in the country. I fully expected the strip to be packed. I was beyond surprised with how empty it was.

It was more empty than a Friday night in January and there was a big show in town. So strange.

top topics

join