It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Some facts on sonic booms.
library.thinkquest.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I get all the Indianapolis stations, so I will keep an eye out. Watching the skies in the southern part of the state, its been really clear the last several nights. I find the National Guard story as a cover of some sort. The Vet said he had heard sonic booms before and this was much louder. Somethings happening.

fixed link.

www.journalgazette.net...

The story is at this site, front page

[edit on 17-4-2008 by aceace]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Somebody got pictures of the lights over Kokomo. They look like Stephensville.

www.wwki.com...

Somebody on here needs to upload them here before they go missing, amazing pictures.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
heh nice find aceace...
I wonder if this is what sequence shot.. This is not the amber light phenomenon I saw..The F16s in these photos appear to be able to travel in a plasma state.....hmmm. I think we can safely rule out meteors and F16s. Yes very similar to Stephenville

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Blackprojects, these aren't my pictures. One of them is what i see on a normal basis. The triangle shaped may have been what I seen, only they had white pinhead lights from my point of view.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This was on the radio that the lights were back for the third night in a row. Can anyone verify this? If true what did the NG say about this? Kind of strange, we are also having earthquakes! A 5.2 at 537am and just now had a 4.5 with other aftershocks in the 2.5 range. We never have earthquakes in Indiana.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There was a MUFON guy on WIshTV

www.wishtv.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
We never have earthquakes in Indiana.

Well, actually I have felt several, including today as I have lived here all of my life. Being that Indiana is in the vicinity of the New Madrid fault zone, today's moderate quake completely unusual, certainly not common though. The one today was centered in se Illinois as the others I have felt in the past were centered in surrounding states as well.

Here is a map of activity surrounding the NM zone:

~source~

...and a link to ~Indiana Earthquake History~

I hope this helps put a little clarity on that.

Edit to add: Sorry mods, I forgot to reduce the size of that map.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello All, Did anyone happen to see if they played a small clip of my sighting on channel 8. The Mufon guys were here with me last night, parked down the road from me, they got to see a few amber lights and while observing, they got tremendous amount of calls from Mexico and Denver, I guess they had a really big show up there, I don't know what Mufon seen, but I do know they were observing abnormal displays while traveling up north. Within 20 minutes of them leaving, I catch more ???? lighting up and giving me a show around 10:15 p/m it acted like it wanted me to see it purposely. My friend said it was 4 of them, taking turns to let me camcorde them, I have about 10 minutes of great shots, I will be observing again this weekend, and film when I can. I guess it might rain this weekend, but I hope it isn't a washout. I will try to get the items I need so I can upload my shots before Mufon comes next week to gather my info. Has anyone been feeling after tremors this afternoon? The animals and birds around here, I watch them everyday and feel like they're my pets, everything is acting really odd. There is something going to happen, at least I feel that way. I pray not, but something is not right. I have raccoons around my home and I normally feed them in the evening, but they were hanging around the woods behind my home earlier where I could see them and acting scared. they were huddleing together and I decided I would go into the house because something didn't seem right. Maybe something rooted them from there hiding places, I hope.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Check above Wish TV Ch 8 did have some footage. You should make sure you copy all this evidence.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thanks hsur2112, I apreciate the information you supplied. I was wondering if this was an occurance for Indiana. I am not originally from here so the history can really calm my nerves at the moment.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Thanks, BlackProjects, If they only knew this is almost a nightly occurance. It didn't look to bad concidering I was scared beyond words.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
OH MY GOD I FELT THE EARTHQUAKE TODAY TOO! We don't really have them hear, it was so strange, and me and my mom were just talking about the UFOs and she wants me to look up where they are being sighted and such. But seriously, that earthquake scared me #less!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
@hsur2112

I follow the USGS site at times following the big quakes. My point was that earthquakes are considered so rare that most would never consider earthquake insurance for their homes. A 3.0 quake is somewhat of a joke to someone in California but big news here. Of course we have a quake or two every 20 years or so. In Southern Indiana where I live the last one was in 1987 and was barely felt here. 1968 quake was nothing compared to todays. If you look at this map of over 1000 quakes 99.999 were "ring of fire" or Alaskan quakes. I've lived in Indiana now 44 years and this was my first. I had just gotten up and being 75 miles from the center my house shook pretty good for about 45 seconds.

www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 18-4-2008 by aceace]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
sequence,
Were the lights on the news video "amber" at least watching it here on my computer..looked more white. Just wondering. Going to be cloudy I think this weekend. You said you had more even better footage?

BP

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I saw a brief clip of your footage on ch 8 at lunch today, along with some comments from the MUFON guy. Very interesting. It would be great if you could put some of your footage up on YouTube for everyone to see. I've seen flares before, and those are most certainly not flares. Good work.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sequence

sequence,
Wonder if you could comment more on this post.
Interesting night I guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sequence

Hey sequence. Is that indeed your video that they showed on the above wishtv clip? If so, it is very intruiging. The lights were huge, very close together.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Thanks for clarifying your post aceace. Living in southern Indy you have a much better prospective. I bet that 45 seconds seemed a lot longer. I remember that one in 1987. This morning's rumble woke me up, I didn't realize what it was and told my husband to quit doing whatever it was he was doing, then I went back to sleep.
He said later, "even during an earthquake you can still b*!@#".

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
LOL@hsur...

The one in 1987 was early evening, and I had dozed off in the recliner after work. My Grandmother called to see if I felt the tremble. Missed out on that one. The one this morning was in a way, a neat experience. I actually felt the wave pass through the house. I had just got home to eat lunch when the 11:15 (4.6) aftershock hit. I guessed it at 4.0 before I checked. I have decided that a 7.0 quake is not something I want to experience. Back on topic now....

The Channel 8 video does not look like flares. Part of it makes a formation. Its my understanding that the flares shoot out at a much greater distance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join