It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
another report......

RR

[edit on 17-4-2008 by RudyRed]

Link didn't work...go to http/::www.jconline.com find "Night flashes in Kokomo likely were meteorites"-

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RudyRed
another report......

RR

Link didn't work...go to http/::www.jconline.com find "Night flashes in Kokomo likely were meteorites"-

We know better... reports do nothing.

First hand knowledge is best.... ones not pressured in to holding back.

OK, I heard about this one that got through the payoffs and secrecy.

A saucer crashed into a New Mexico house.
Six injured were taken out, three were the tiny people like those that acted
in the OZ movie,

Any reports on that one, no.

Some video for amusement:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here is some news on this...wreaks of coverup..Guy mentions they have flares but flares are countermeasures activated to evade say heat seeking missle.

www.journalgazette.net.../20080417/NEWS07/21411489

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequence
hello all, my friend called and said that channel 6 news interviewed a man and a veternarian that live on 31 north of tipton, she said the neighbor to the vet, witnessed what he thought was shooting in the sky, seen and heard I guess. Did anyone see this segment on the news ?

Yes, I saw that. Here is a link to the video segment from that broadcast. This is right before the report from Ft. Wayne surfaced regarding the military training there.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just got finished talking to Mufon. A Glen and another gentleman came to my house to view what I have from the last 2 nights. They loved what they seen and they took my cassette from my camcorder. I hope to get it back soon. I guess they have technology to tear it apart at Mufon cause I took my shots in the dark. I pray to find out what I have been witnessing. I believe they have other film and pictures from other sources, I think they live near me because they were here quick, as soon as they found out I captured some remarkable shots. I could tell by their reactions, what the military and others are telling them is a fat lie. Maybe we will find out what these amber lights are.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequence
They loved what they seen and they took my cassette from my camcorder. I hope to get it back soon.

When did you get video and did you download it to your computer before you let them take it?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Had my bi-weekly meeting with ISP this afternoon and, before it started, I made the promised off-hand comment to them regarding last nights incident and the conversation went like this. I'm not going to refer to them by name but I'll do so by rank since there were a major and a captain at this particular meeting. Bear in mind these guys are pretty comfortable around me since we've been meeting bi-weekly for over a year.

Me: So I hear they had your guys chasing meteors all across the countryside last night.

Capt: They weren't meteors.

Me: Military then?

Capt: (Starts to say something)

Major: (Interrupting) That's the official story.

The look he gave the Capt. was pretty much one of those "shut up" type looks and I pretty much got the point that it was the end of the discussion so I didn't say anything else and we got down to normal business. One can never know for sure but my gut tells me there's more to it than what's being let on publicly. I can say I didn't see anyone unusual in their office but it's the whole 3rd floor of the govt center so that, in itself isn't really unusual.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrosis

Wow Necrosis! Thank you for the update. I am very intrigued by thier reaction. This will be an incident to watch.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My brother brought over an old camcorder from 2000, I think, uses cassette. Didn't have software or the cable end to load on my computer yet.just received 2 nights ago, and the first night I was crappy. He just drops it off and doesn't tell me how to use it. Anyway, I got some fabulous shots even though I got lots of ground shots thinking I had it on standby. I was embarrassed of my shots so I thought I would rewind it and capture more shots last night. Boy did I know what an event I would have. I captured probably 15 to 20 minutes last night with the rest from the night before and the guys that picked it up loved what they seen. So I'm hoping they send me some sample shots or put it on dvd after analizing so I can upload on this site. I will be out again tonight, I guess. I am becoming a big sissy because of what I have experienced and still experiencing. I will let you know what is found out.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sequence...are you sure it was MUFON that took the tape?..Did you get the camoflage trucks/cranes on tape.

I am checking on pilot I knew a few years ago that was part of reserves in FTW, he flew fighters there. Something big may well be going down here.
I am still struck by this report of fire..has anyone checked it out with local fire department.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sequence you have over 20 pts can you U2U?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Sequence you have over 20 pts can you U2U?

One need 20 posts to u2u.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey everyone, channel 8 may use some segments of my tape tonight, don't know if it will be late or early show. It depends on how much time slot they have. So watch and see if they show some. I hope it is my tape.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The press in sticking to the National Guard training and flares explanation.

KOKOMO, Ind. -- The Indiana Air National Guard said Thursday that its F-16 fighter jets caused loud booms and strings of flare-like lights that lit up the night sky two nights in a row over north-central Indiana.

My personal favorite part:

The commander apologized for the major distraction to the community and said a young, inexperienced pilot was involved.

In the future, the National Guard promised to notify law enforcement agencies when training is being conducted.

~source~

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
hey everyone, I'm unable to get channel 8. will someone let me know if they show clips from unnamed person from Kokomo or Mufon. I would like to know what it looks like on tv. Thank you in advance

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My question right now is, Kokomo is about 85 miles away from Ft. Wayne. Several questions that I have:

If this National Air unit is indeed out of FW, what were they doing in Logansport on Tuesday and Kokomo on Wednesday?

Who gives them the clearence to train in air space over such populated areas?

What is the maximum distance that a sonic boom can be heard and/or felt?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All I have to say is the f-16's may have been in the air, but what i seen, it was triangle shape above where commercial traffic routes fly through here. It had 3 pinhead lights, and chasing something, and lights were all around the craft, maybe a craft was playing with them. I believe our stealth was smaller than what I seen. But at night, it is hard to judge distance and height, measurements in general.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hsur,
Fort Wayne indeed has National Gaurd unit with F16s.

I can already hear the answer from some Major.......several F16s were in the area and caused the sonic boom..and they are sorry. Of course they were just training. Everyone just calm down.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Here is more amusement:

Don't get mad
There is a lot of UFO activity going on. Expect more!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I heard they he felt and heard the boom all the way to tipton, near West lafayette, northern kokomo, i don't know about Peru. Doe's anyone have stats for this. I would like to know the range too

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join