It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Indiana Resisdents UFO sightings increasing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mike,
thanks for the filter enhancement..awesome..But real thanks goes to Jared and sequence and the others here. Several are looking at this now and further analysis will be coming soon!

Rush,
I'd love to come down to check this out even though I didn't have much luck a while back- wasn't with the experts though..Tonight is just not good for me - It is a fair drive for me as well.

All,
Now that flare/earthquake lights/meteors are kinda ruled out what explanation will they try next?

BP

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.earthfiles.com...

I remember a witness stating he heard the police/fire saying something about a celestial event. Maybe its similar to what happened in the link above. Interesting story.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JaredDee

JaredDee, thank you for sharing your images

hsur2112 has already posed you some interesting questions:
i would also be interested in knowing the weather conditions
and if you recall some other phenomena, like for instance noises, strange behaviours in the animals, etc even before/after the sighting.

Is VERY hard to say what type of phenomenon we are looking at in these images.

The first image of these two recalls me the one taken in Oswego on Friday, April 11 2008

see thread here

There are some differences between the two shots:
for example, the one from Oswego had an exposure time of 0.5 sec, (f/5.9): your ones have an exposure time of 1/8th sec, (f/2.8).

I've tried to make comparisons with some of the presently known LTPA
(Luminous Transient Phenomena in the Atmosphere), but so far ive been able just to rule out Ball lightning, Atmospheric electricity, Earth lights, Earthquake lights , Ignes fatui and besides NOT in a conclusive way at all:
each one of the mentioned phenomena may have many different appearances, since they are phenomena heavily conditioned by a huge list of variables.

It SEEMS that this phenomenon is being reported from many different places, but i don't want to jump to the conclusion that IS the same phenomenon.

I've sent a link to your documentation to a group that researches the LTPA in northern europe:
they will be able to make comparisons with many more cases than i'm able to,
but there's no warranty that they will come to any conclusion.

Regarding the picture posted by Black Projects (BTW thanks for the U2U)
here are some better versions:

www.mufoncms.com...

www.mufoncms.com...
If i'll get some response from the research group, i'll post it here.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Internos,
All I can say is WOW..Did you notice earlier in thread a link to a photo posted from video that was taken and actually on the WIshTV news. I noticed the areas with white squares...are these ones that are dimmer or lighting in clouds in background?

Keep up good work...tonight could be good!
BP

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi internos and thanks for stepping in with your comparisons and for taking the time to pass his info. onto your research group.

I'll tell ya, it's frustrating to live reasonably close (2 hrs. drive) to all this activity and not be able to check things out. But, my real job as a "ufo investigator"
is on the back-burner until both kids are in college.

Rush

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hsur,
This thread is riveting..gulped down supper..
You are making me feel guilty..I should be there too!
BP

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

reply to post by hsur2112

You both gave an outstanding contribute to this thread and you kept it alive:
thank you: ATS needs more threads like this one: perhaps we are facing a wave of "something" and still we haven't realized it.
Not all the ufos can be nice-looking like the Haiti one, but that was a fake, while this is far from being explained so far.

I hope that someone will contact JaredDee and will get some footage. I live too far away from there

[edit on 3/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Given the amazing history of these Kokomo area sitings(been happening for years) the question that keeps coming back to me is that if these are UFOS what are they doing in this area..

I'd also like to add that another witness who has not posted here has been repeatedly seeing them from NE of Kokomo near Peru. I think the best proof we could get would be a photo taken thru a telescope.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
April 16 reconstructed by local DJ

www.hbccufo.org...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It was a VERY clear night. My dog was outside but he was just laying down. I was on my roof and all i could see was stars ( there arent many streetlights close in ally). Im going out tonight it should be partly clear so ill try and get some footage but its kinda hard with my camera. If any of you are in Kokomo sometime and want to go hunting email me and ill give you my cell number.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

That's a great link BlackProjects, thanks. It's very clear that the officers were convinced that "something big" had gone down. And the search seems to be centered around the area that JaredDee is seeing activity.

Rush

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I was up at 4:00 to let the dog out..saw the sky here was clear. Maybe sequence or Jared saw something last night.. Tonight might be very good at least it is supposed to be clear.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JaredDee

Thanks Jared for sending me the photos! Your email....

"Got these this morning. about 3:30 it showed up at about 2AM which is usually when it starts getting crazy around here."

Here it is after being enlarged and put through filters.....

Further enlarged....

WTF??

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
UPDATE
I've received the first response, straight from the chief of the research group: he's presently in Italy, and he has been so kind to share the documentation with other researchers:
at first glance, the phenomenon observed by JaredDee (the one of this photo)

does not match any of the presently known LTPA studied by them so far, unless the weather conditions were anomalous, where "anomalous" stands for storms, thunderstorms, earthquakes, magnetic storms, lightnings and other meteorological phenomena.
The description of "very clear night" would also rule out the hypothesis that it was some
St. Elmo's Fires.

He also asked me to show to JaredDee this footage * (* .avi file: right click and save target as...)
which has been taken in Norway and which shows some similarities with his account. Not all the researchers have provided a feedback, so take this update as temporary.
That's all so far.

[edit on 4/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I definitely saw some action last night but it was WAY to cold to sit out there all morning. Nothing super extreme, but i definitely know what i saw. I saw 2 disc shaped objects (no lights) zoom straight over my head lower then what a jet liner would be flying about 20 miles before it lands. No photos unfortunately this thing was going VERY fast and there was no way my P.O.S. camera could get it on film. I saw them 1 after another at about 1 AM and i knew it would be an interesting, but cold morning.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by JaredDee]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
May 4th Approx. 2:30 AM - 4:30 AM (Maybe longer i was freezing had to go in)
Eastern sky looked like it was glowing orange.

-Close Ups-
i29.tinypic.com...
i27.tinypic.com...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
More good shots Jared! Glad internos and mikesingh are helping us out.. We haven't heard from sequence so maybe more is yet to come. Looks like it will be a clear night tonight. The latest enhanced image mikesingh put up looks almost like one is docking with the other. Weirdness continues. All shots have been good but I have the feeling that the best is yet to come!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hey guys. MikeS and Internos, thanks again for the work you are doing to help us hoosiers. Jared and BlackProj, thanks for sticking with this.

Wish I could help, but am continuing to check in on this. If there is anything that I can do from here, let me know. I'll tell you one thing, I'm planning some long camping trips to Mississinewa this summer.

But seriously, what's going on up there? I can't even begin to spectulate. As numerous as these sightings are, how long will the county ignore it? Maybe it will take the average citizen knocking on the county office doors demanding some answers.

I really hope that mufon will continue to investigate as well, but their findings are usually labeled 'inconclusive'. UGGGG

Rush

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hsur2112,
I guess if you have seen the phenomenon you are motivated and curious to find the answer. In my case my sitings of this go back to '03 and '04. I still am motivated that this could by secret US military or even alien. IF it is alien what do they want- what are they doing?

I'll watch sky's up this way this eve...

BP

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
I still am motivated that this could by secret US military or even alien.
BP

Yer right! It could be part of the secret space program. Check out these pics and compare them with the enlargement I've made a couple of posts above...

There's more in this thread, here...

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join