It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America Were To Be Invaded, Would You Kill To Keep Our Flag Red, White, And Blue?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

Would risk my life for the current DC mafioso.. nope, frankly I hope to see them and their media lackeys chased down the street & beaten into pablum by angry mobs. Colored cloth on a stick.. is just that.

Myself and loved ones, yes..I would fight & die for our survival. Happiness doesn't depend on zip code. If I can help a reasonable number of strangers, sure.. if not, oh well.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Dear theflamingswan92

Do they teach geography in your school???????????

Have you ever looked at a world map??????????????

Just who do you think on this earth that we know about would invade the USA in force????????????????

The Mexicans are already doing it one by one but too the north the Canadians would not want too.

No one else could possibly invade the USA.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The U.S. has the most heavily armed population on the face of the Earth never mind a Massive Military. The possibility of the U.S. being invaded? ZERO% Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

We would all be called insurgents and terrorists by the opposing government. Like sheep the opposing government citizens would agree to pass laws against further limiting their own liberties.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have numerous deep issues wit my country. However, it's still MY country, my people, my people in my Government, my mess to fix. Yes, I'd die defending each and all of her. For me to do otherwise is to aid the oppressors of American principles: freedom,liberty, and security. And while it is true that the only reason they reached far as our shores would be callusion(spelling?) with our Government, the hides of our elected and chosen officials as well, would be protected as well - "UNITED WE STAND OR DIVIDED WE FALL." We'll investigate and try, by ourselves, any suspected of treason, spying, or the likes.

And, no, an invasion of American beaches would/could never happen without the GOV'T planning it or consenting to it. Otherwise, no (IMO), as our technology, resources, intelligence networks, belief in our principles, topped by our having taken offense fueled by rage would prevent them from leaving their shores, much less reach ours.

Interesting thread and tough question. I'm sure many would rather our culture, country, and belief structure be destroyed because they bitter or angry or whatever towards our government as that's who they think we'd be protecting and just could not bare that but not me.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Africa?!?! Man I hate that country with theyre foreigns, only country I hate more is europe. If they did all drive there parafoils to this great land of GOD you can bet I'll be on the front line's, me and my duaghters to LOL. They all think their so great but there just jellous of our FREEDOM.

Maybe we should take away all the CHARITYS we give them and then the3y starve.We already have a plan to put oild drums on the beach and BLOWED THEM UP with are glock22s!!!!!! Eat that commy scum. We have 8000,000,000 wich is 50 pacent of wordls pupulatioin so think we can take em'!

USA UBER ALLES!!!!!!!!!! Best county in the WORLD!11!!!!

Who'se with me?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

What about the war in Iraq we invaded Iraq for the oil. Saddam was not the reason we invaded Iraq. We invaded Iraqi homes and did the same thing China would do to us(or any other country that hates us). I would kill them but not for my country. I would do it to protect who I love dearly, mainly cause the people who run this country don't give a # about us. Plus this country isn't really free if think about you can't hear any curse words but you can see a person get his head blown off. As far as freedom goes the amount of freedom you have depends on how much money you have.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by morkington

Please tell me you aren't serious. That is the stupidist thing I have ever read. Judging countries when you only meet a few people and when they don't worship the ground you f****** walk on their just jelious of our freedom.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by morkington

Africa?!?! Man I hate that country with theyre foreigns,

Africa is a continent.
What do they teach you in American schools?

only country I hate more is europe

Again, Europe is a continent.

And surely you realise that the vast majority of people who are considered American today are descended from either Africans or Europeans?

Just how ignorant can one person be?

. If they did all drive there parafoils to this great land of GOD

We haven't got any parafoils.
And which GOD would that be?

you can bet I'll be on the front line's, me and my duaghters to LOL.

I suspect that would be the first front line of anything that you have ever seen as your ignorance of the world outside of your own little bubble suggests that you're one of them little Americaners who rant about the US of A but has never ventured out of his home state into the big bad world that is out there.

They all think their so great but there just jellous of our FREEDOM.

And what FREEDOM would that be, the one based on European thoughts, principles and ideals?

ETA.
Why have a picture of Stonehenge as you're avatar if you hate us so much, why not a picture of something that represents US culture, like a Burger or something?

edit on 23/1/12 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There'd be less chance of you guys being invaded if you stopped interfering in other countries business - Y'know with your SOPA/ ACTA/ PIPA bills and corrupt wars, so-called internet kill switches, assassinations and such.

You should all take a step back and wonder why.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I think, or at least I would hope, he is having a bit of fun with us. I attended school in a rather poor public school system and we still were taught the names of the continents. Our school systems aren't that horrible. Only the willfully ignorant go through them without accumulating a single iota of useful knowledge.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear theflamingswan92

Do they teach geography in your school???????????

Have you ever looked at a world map??????????????

Just who do you think on this earth that we know about would invade the USA in force????????????????

The Mexicans are already doing it one by one but too the north the Canadians would not want too.

No one else could possibly invade the USA.

Dear MAC269

1. Yuuup they did

2. Yuuup I have

3. This is a for-instance circumstance hense the title "IF......... the U.S were invaded"

4. Your telling me... I live in southern FL...

5. Anything is penetrable... WTC fell, Pentagon was attacked the same day, Oklahoma City bombing was NOT done without help from outsiders (Tim McVeigh, Gulf War veteran) had ties to terrorist fractions, party crashers in the white house in November, an assassination attempt on Obama with an assult rifle fired at the white house... and those are just domestic occurances. I can give more if you desire

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
With out a doubt, or a second thought.

The oath that I took, I take seriously, and will honor it until my death.

couldn't agree more i already fight for my country and if we were to be invavded i can't even imagine what i would do

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Our country has already been invaded by the enemy.

Look at the White House currently.

Too late now, folks.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYMetalhead91

What about the war in Iraq we invaded Iraq for the oil. Saddam was not the reason we invaded Iraq. We invaded Iraqi homes and did the same thing China would do to us(or any other country that hates us). I would kill them but not for my country. I would do it to protect who I love dearly, mainly cause the people who run this country don't give a # about us. Plus this country isn't really free if think about you can't hear any curse words but you can see a person get his head blown off. As far as freedom goes the amount of freedom you have depends on how much money you have.

Not to change the subject, but can you please explain to me how we invaded Iraq "for the oil?"

This phrase has been so misused over the years, that I can't even comprehend what it means any more.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

You guys are the kings of 'friendly' fire ?
I'm sure you could defend your flag and achieve regime change at the same time !

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by NYMetalhead91

Not to change the subject, but can you please explain to me how we invaded Iraq "for the oil?"

This phrase has been so misused over the years, that I can't even comprehend what it means any more.

The war would have been a vague memory years ago if we just bombed the place, however we cant... We would destroy the oil... The "black gold" if you will... If you really want to know more about the cahoots between Bush Jr and Iraq, watch Fahrenheit 911... Its a real eye opener, and on youtube

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The U.S. has the most heavily armed population on the face of the Earth never mind a Massive Military. The possibility of the U.S. being invaded? ZERO% Split Infinity

Your firearms are worthless. President Obama sold the military LRAD sound weapons to China. Long before they are in range of your puny .308, they will have you either subdued or dead.

Firearms no longer are 21st Century weapons.

With California's gun laws for example, nobody is afraid to have a amphibious landing on California. There no longer are guns behind every blade of grass. As Japan feared there were in WWII. California could be over ran pretty quick by a foreign military. The citizens of that State can't own a decent firearm.

Besides, America has already been invaded. Nobody did a thing about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yes, in my mind it is possible that we could be invaded by whoever. Remember the the header here that if we attack Iran it would be considered an attack on Russia Yes, I would kill if I had to protect me and mine and if they were dead I would stilll fight for the country.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

....... President Obama sold the military LRAD sound weapons to China. Long before they are in range of your puny .308, they will have you either subdued or dead.

OK, so forget the body armor.

I guess I have to go buy a pair of ear plugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join