It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How ageing is" immune deficiency"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity
Last week I found out what my blood type was. I have been trying for some time to get it but got the run-around with getting my records. Anyway, I googled my blood type and found a plethora of studies that have been conducted on the different blood types. I wonder if that "medical procedure" you speak of was able to cause rapid aging according to blood type.

I encourage everyone who reads this thread to google their blood type......it's fascinating and worth consideration IMO.

edit on R20242024kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4 by RookQueen2 because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My first reaction without even watching the video was 'nah; no way that's true!'.

Me too. I have lost 4 relatives, a co-worker, and 1 friend so it made me consider the other people that I know who got vaxxed.

My sister is aging rapidly and she has had too many cosmetic procedures to "fix" it. Her husband, my BIL, is completely falling apart. He has been diagnosed with diabetes and other disorders that I cannot remember since taking every freaking vax he could get his hands on........ I think he will be in a care facility within the next two years.

Yes, they are more feeble than they should be at their age. My BFF is hunched over like the bell ringer at Notre Dame and cannot remember anything. She also now has alopecia and is getting bald spots in her hair. Both she and her husband have told me they wish they hadn't gotten it.

Another good friend is trying to get on the transplant list for a lung transplant. I knew he had taken the vax and made the mistake of asking his wife during a text conversation if they were aware that the jab was causing health problems......she shut down and stopped the conversation. I was not trying to be an ass, I merely wanted them to be aware.

I have a co-worker who is also a longtime friend who did not take the shot but her husband did. She is 8 years older than him but looks like she's 18 years younger and is much more agile than he. 4 years ago he was bicycling and hiking mtn. trails, but all that has ended and he is 54. To be as fit and health conscience as he was, he is young enough to still be as active as he was before C19. He's a liberal and refuses to even look at the info that comes out on the vax.

It breaks my heart that we are watching the fallout from the jab. I literally, begged the majority of the people that I know to stay away from the vax, but by the fall of 2020 it was too late. They caved to the pressure.

As I mentioned to the OP, I googled my blood type last week and found tons of info on the "pros and cons" of each blood type. I am suspicious that the jabby negatively affected specific blood types.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

expected incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis have been found associated with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 and Moderna mRNA-1273).3,4 The classic clinical presentation of COVID-19 vaccine-related myocarditis is acute chest pain with an average time of onset of 3 days (range 1-28 days) after vaccination

military proves vaccine causes myocarditis

It a bio weapon.

They don't mention the Johnson & Johnson vax.

I was totally browbeaten into getting this by my younger sisters. They literally had to drive to my house and drag me down to get it. I knew I didn't need it as I had been exposed to 2 different people with full blown Covid and never even caught a sniffle, but younger sisters can be a royal pain in the ass. The place I went was giving out the J&J vax.

I never got a booster and will never allow anyone with a vax needle near me again.

I never got a booster

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen2

Another good friend is trying to get on the transplant list for a lung transplant. I knew he had taken the vax and made the mistake of asking his wife during a text conversation if they were aware that the jab was causing health problems......she shut down and stopped the conversation. I was not trying to be an ass, I merely wanted them to be aware.

Was the lung transplant needed because of a COVID infection or other health issue or do you think it became necessary only because of the vaccine?

I know someone who got a lung transplant. He needed it because he had pretty serious COPD and then caught COVID which put him in the hospital and ultimately on a ventilator for a while before he was healthy enough for the transplant.

He's doing amazingly well now but it was a long recovery.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I am seeing all the jabbed finally checking out. The Father in laws brother recently died of lung cancer. His son three months after , metasisicised from bowel to lung just passed. The father in laws sisters have both had strokes. The father in law is triple jabbed, and has been taken to A and E once for an uncontrolable nose bleed, and another for uncontrolled shivering and a pain in the groin area which stopped him from walking, he is also now pretty addicted to codeine.He seems to come right untill next time. The brother in laws poor kidney function finally got so bad he is on dialysis, after a heart attack and a stent he seems to be hanging in there. Don't tell me it's not the jab, they were ultra healthy untill they all had this common procedure. My Cousin who got the cocktail in Australia now has bone cancer in the spine. No wonder they have to BS the figures now, it is getting obvious even to an idiot.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I never would thought coffee having Resveratrol
I drink it quite a lot, maybe too much . Resveratrol is good stuf .

Look`s like food has all important stuf needed .

If someone i waxed , fasting would be important also to remove the wrong proteins etc

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I think it became necessary only because of the vaccine. He was a heavy smoker but was healthy as a horse and extremely active. He is the grandpa of my granddaughter on the other side of the family and has been wonderful with my granddaughter and she adores him. He's taught her about baseball and took her to the games here in the state. He taught her how to swim and she was swimming as fast as I could at the age of 3. He taught her how to fish as well, and she loves to fish.

He has now been confined in his home, in a wheelchair!

I cannot be convinced that this stupid jab isn't causing these illnesses. It makes 0 sense that all these people are having dire health problems that took the shot.......it just doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Those are awful, heart-wrenching stories, my friend. I thank you for sharing them. I think it is important to keep this topic alive. It seems like after Musk released the documents he found on twitter, everyone just quit discussing it. We don't have to have 10 threads about it but just keep it in the forefront of our minds.

I fear that the dam is about to break in my world as well and for what? I don’t care if I get another answer from our governments if they answer that question, then of course I want them to hang for what they have done to us. I do mean us, because I see it as a slaughter that every person has or will have to deal with losing a significant amount of people in their lives. They, whoever they are, owe us an explanation!

The co-worker I mentioned was diagnosed with cancer in the bowels that metastasized from bowel to lung in September and passed on at the end of March. RIP Shane…….He didn’t miss a day of work until he was too weak to move. It was very hard to watch, especially for the ladies who work in our plant and interacted with him daily. When he was diagnosed, it was his 75-year-old father, who drove him not only to our plant to pick up his merch, but also drove him around the state delivering the merch. (He was an outside salesman). It was all so sad. Shane was 53 and in great health, until the jab which I am sure his wife talked him into getting as she is the director of one of our largest nursing homes.

I did not mention another bff who is also my cousin who has had all the shots has come down ill with something that the doctors cannot determine what is going on. They’ve told her they “think” it was gallstones due to her symptoms, but they can find no evidence of problems in the gallbladder. She’s been ill since we were young. I believe we were 21 when she was told that she had only 1 functioning kidney and she also took a fall down a slick, marble staircase when we were in college. That would 34 years ago so she has dealt with disabilities for years, but this current unknown issue has her bed-bound for days at a time with excruciating pain in her back. I am terrified it is bone cancer, but she is trying to not make a big deal over it and doesn’t want to talk about it. I don’t push the issue. I feel like I’ve said enough over the past 4 years to every single friend I have. 99% of my close friends have been my good friends since grade school. We would drift apart at times due to LIFE but have always gravitated back to each other. I always considered that my friendships were a blessing or a gift or maybe we were all soul mates in the past and it is so difficult to consider the outcome of this mess.

I’ll just say my golden years do not appear to be shiny……….and I may become the crazy old cat lady out of sheer loneliness!

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

He has now been confined in his home, in a wheelchair!

I cannot be convinced that this stupid jab isn't causing these illnesses. It makes 0 sense that all these people are having dire health problems that took the shot.......it just doesn't add up.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I believe you. I think the Vax definitely hurt some people.

Whether or not it actually helped anyone is still to be determined.

But hey, always trust the gov't. They know better than you do what's best for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I never would thought coffee having Resveratrol
I drink it quite a lot, maybe too much . Resveratrol is good stuf .

Look`s like food has all important stuf needed .

If someone i waxed , fasting would be important also to remove the wrong proteins etc

I misquoted the amount of Resveratrol being high in coffee, there is a little of it in it in lower quantity in coffee. I should have said Lycopene in coffee is as high as in wine. They are two different chemistries. When I was trying to verify it I ran across an article about a brand of coffee high in Resveratrol which must of triggered me to think it was present at high levels when I read that article a while back. Sorry for the mistake. I did run into some info I had not read yet on coffee chemistry. Here is the article as related to metabolic syndromes. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I found this interesting with regards to the amount of trace minerals required for a healthy body there doesnt seem to be that much information on humans.The faster the food is grown the less these essential elements get transfered to the plants, so who knows how many illnesses could be made irelevant with correct nutrition. As far as animals go it isnt so hidden, The Doc mentions this,as far as the horses head shaking goes, if it happened in a human a quick check by the doc would think the patient has Parkinsons coming on, I doubt whether they would think simple Boron deficiency. All these things sem to be a three month fix as it takes that long to correct an essential element deficiency, which makes one wonder how many people are taking use]less medications for a simple problem.

edit on pm420244America/Chicago430513024 by annonentity because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I take a Multivitamin or multimineral every morning, chosen by my research to fend off deficiencies I may have based on my diet. I have had to change them over the years because they changed their formula and I caught it after starting to feel down a little. I also take supplements at night to balance things and sometimes I feel like I need a specific one if I start running low. Getting my ancestry genetics and getting a gene app helped to identify any deficiencies I have...well worth what I spent on those things...about a hundred twenty bucks total.

Both my multimineral tablet and my multivitamin I take have a little boron. Plus every time I wash my clothes, I use Borax, a little of the borax does get left in the clothes and your skin will uptake it. One thing I have learned to with another mineral...magnesium. If I wash my hands with a little epsom salts, I can go outside in the winter without getting cold. Your skin takes that up and magnesium and sulfate activate things close to the skin which helps you to create energy to stay warm. Also I use some epsom salts to wash my hair and skin in the shower before soaping up...a tiny bit on the washcloth is all I need. It also does halp me to stay warm, but it really can help if I am constipated for some reason, way better than using it as a laxative. I do also put a tiny bit of magnesium sulfate on my coffee grounds in the coffee filter, that pinch is plenty to help me poop, again for some reason it is way more potent that way for that than having some disolved in warm water...I have no clue why it works better either. I have some in a marked sugar container on my counter.

Boron supplements are not expensive, a small one is usually plenty. When I do the laundry, I also stir up the borax in the tub before adding the clothes, it is readily absorbed in the hands because the skin is the biggest organ of the body. Borax is not pure, but boron supplements are. I did try consuming a little Borax during my testing but only to see if it did anything. Then I ordered supplements, but I weeded through the what seems like millions of supplements and found ones that matched my needs. The most important supplement for me in a small dose is molybdenum every day.

My total cost for all my supplements for the month is about thirty bucks a month, higher now because I take taurine and a NAC supplement every day so I can easier control my epilepsy. Special soups are still needed, but I don't need to eat them every single day anymore, more like three days a week. You get sick of soup when you have to eat it all the time. But the taurine does not take care of all of the seizure risk like soup does. Taurine and NAC both need Molybenum coenzymes to work in our bodies, both to make taurine and to utilize taurine. That also goes for NAC too. I have genetics where I only have a little moco enzyme production, so I need to utilize that creation by supplementing the molybdenum. Now when I used to drink a beer or two every day...It had bioactive molybdenum compounds in it, but I quit drinking except for maybe a few beers a year now....not kegs, just twelve ounce bottles.

Boron seems to have a calming effect for some reasons, maybe because of calcium balancing. Coffee actually contains a little bit of boron somehow, but you would have to probably have to drink six big cups or more to get as much as a serving of something like broccoli. No problem, I drink a minimum of six ten ounce cups a day.

My nephew was trying to drink borax in water because he thought he might have worms...I gave him my boron tablets, they are cheap and once I found multiminerals containing it, I wasn't taking them anymore. I do not know if he actually had those troublesome little tiny worms, but the boron supplements probably made him healthier.

There are lots of things that are healthy except highly processed foods which most often bind things in the food and making them inaccessible. Cooking meat at high temperature will bind taurine and NAC to the proteins and make them inaccessible to take up. The wife likes her meat burnt to a crisp, and that means all the meat mostly is done that way in our house, so I need to take a supplement. The beef we get is grass fed organic, the farmer we buy our half cow from is very picky in what he feeds the cows so the meat is rich in minerals. It now costs us about seven bucks a pound burger and better and around three fifty a pound for the soup bones and liver and heart and stuff like that...also the short ribs in that cheaper price. We buy it not for the health benefit though, it is as good nutritionally as venisin but tastes way better. we buy it because it tastes great, better by far than the grass fed organic at the store. It is about two grand for half a cow, but it makes great christmas presents for my family too....half goes to my close family. I am not going to give them an inferior Christmas present, I could give them two hundred bucks but they would waste it eating out one meal at a fancy restaurant for their families. We also feed my great grandkids when we baby sit and also my granddaughters ex-husband/widow who cares for the kids now that she is gone. We make supper every night, usually it is rarely highly processed food, most all suppers are made from scratch. Our great granddaughter is here five days a week while school is going on so her and her dad get a good meal five days a week...my great grandson is only here two days a week, maybe three, he goes to my ex's house two days and to my son-in-laws mothers two days a week usually.

It does not cost a lot of money to eat good food, but it is an extreme amount of time invested to make it. I used some of the marrow bones from the cow to make bone broth...It turned out great, but fifteen hours of stewing yesterday. Today I put two and a half quarts of it in the freezer and we made a big pot of Minestrone soup. Oh it is like heaven. We also use the bone broth to make french onion soup. Most people would not spend the time...mostly because they do not have the time...to boil bones to make bone broth. You get bone grease from it too when you skim it. That bone grease is great for cooking, especially in the minestrone and onion soups. We also render the fat we get from the cow too. Great tasting stuff, and I do not count the marrow bones or the fat in that seven bucks or three fifty a pound I figured above, it is not worth saying it is worth anything because of the work involved so to me value is all derived by the processing...fooling myself into believing I am benefiting by all the work and electricity to process those things...Overall, I think if I were to combine things it would be about six bucks a pound based on a seventy eight percent rate after two weeks hanging and loss from the hanging weight of the meat. Processing has gone up quite a bit over the years too.

So, there are foods you can get that have more nutrients and even though you do pay a little more, you tend to eat less because the flavor solves your craving to eat as much...nutrients do give flavor. Flavor that satisfies you with less. I could eat four ounces of our roast and be very satisfied, yet when we get a store bought roast occasionally just to teach us that real meat is better, I can eat the whole roast and still be hungry.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Very interesting , as far as worms go Pumpkin seeds if they are put through a blender are a great de wormer for man and beast. I give some to the chicken now and then. I don't worry too much about supplements as I make sure I have one of the free range eggs everyday, I just buy D3 and Zinc.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Very interesting , as far as worms go Pumpkin seeds if they are put through a blender are a great de wormer for man and beast. I give some to the chicken now and then. I don't worry too much about supplements as I make sure I have one of the free range eggs everyday, I just buy D3 and Zinc.

I get eggs from a couple of people I have known for many years now. I buy eight dozen eggs every other week, give about five dozen to the kids and their families. The eggs are about the best I have had and I have had many suppliers over many decades. Don't know for sure what she is doing, but some of the chickens lay green eggs, some tan, and some brown...one lays more blue eggs. Good for easter, it saves food coloring.

I give her five bucks a dozen for child support since I eat the chickens kids. Also retirement benefits, she keeps the chickens till they die. They are still laying a few eggs at age seven. But in mid winter, it is lucky if get a dozen or two. She buys good feed, omega three with no corn, and feeds the chickens lots of veggies and seeds. They never seem to get sick, but she does loose some to preditory birds and an occasional fox or coyote. I don't know why the eggs she has taste better than anyone around here has...some are fairly close, but something she does makes them taste good. Maybe because of older chickens laying them or who knows. If I or even her knew, I would tell others how to get tastier eggs, she wouldn't care, it would not hurt her because this is just her expensive hobby. With everything considered, they probably lose money on the eggs even if they figure the value of the ones they use themselves. When laying is good, they make up for the winters loss of eggs and the heat costs and extra feed they eat when it is cold and can't get at bugs and grass eats up the whole years profit months.

I know her eggs are probably loaded with good nutrients, but again, it is the taste we are looking at. Like good beef, good eggs or the meat of the chicken is better if they eat good foods that match what they are supposed to eat.

They pay twenty six bucks a bag for their chicken food now, I actually went to where they get it when she told me and she was telling the truth. It was probably the best quality one they had at Tractor supply. I asked the worker if they sold a lot of that expensive food, he said no, two people usually buy it regularly, everyone else goes for the cheaper types.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I do hope you will sign up to DI.com Ricky, you have been a mine of information over the years I have known you, and you would be a great when ATS goes.
You should write a book!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The brother in law, gets very tired and his blood work showed that his iron levels were dangerously way down, and he will be getting an iron infusion. For a while his dialysis bags were rosey they should have been clear. The Father in law had to go on Iron tablets as well. Ditto the cousin in Australia this seems to be a common trend with regards to a severe blood problem involving the red blood cells conglomerating, I came across this showing the slides of the red blood cells after two shots of P. the patient is suffering severe fatigue, the American doctors told her she was all ok. The Dr doing the analysis seems to think that the 5g rollout might have something to do with as well .www.bitchute.com...

edit on am420244America/Chicago430243024 by annonentity because: spelling

<< 1   >>

join