It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America Were To Be Invaded, Would You Kill To Keep Our Flag Red, White, And Blue?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
By who? I doubt I'll see an invasion of America in my life time. Even if one did go down, I live in Austin TX, so if there was an Invasion a Capitol of a major oil state with a coast is prolly on the top of the list to get taken out. I doubt I would surive the initial attack, If I did then depending on the new Government and wither I still had my guns or not then maybe.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
As a proud Native American, we lost our country a couple centuries ago. I would only go so far as too protect my family and let america rot. To me it was invaded a long time ago by blood thirsty people.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

We have over 200 million private owned guns. I'd be taking quarter mile pot shots and doing Saiga 12 drive bys No other super power(besides our allies) have any good seasoned soldiers. I would fight as would my family and friends, alot of military and vets in my circle.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
i'd ask the russians where to sign up.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
you mentioned the flag,red white and blue. now ask your self one question,were did the gold ribbon sarounding the flag come from?why is it there?look into it,can we just add a new color to the flag to adorn it?.
edit on 22-1-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by werethefugawe

Im guessing by your attitude your plains or southwest?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The only invading force I could imagine being bold enough to invade us, would be NATO. And the only reason I could see them doing this is to "liberate" us from the "extremists" in our country.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by werethefugawe
As a proud Native American, we lost our country a couple centuries ago. I would only go so far as too protect my family and let america rot. To me it was invaded a long time ago by blood thirsty people.

The only thing you're native to is Asia, "native Americans" crossed over from asia during the last ice age. In fact we all came from africa so lets stop this "Im native" crap because frankly it's all BS. Like your tribe didn't fight other tribes for land/food whatever else they fought for. I'm sorry you don't have it in you to admit the "white tribe" was far superior to yours. Blood thirsty???? white people weren't going around scalping people.

And yes I would fight for this country if it was attacked from outside. If the Chinese nationalists and communists could join forces during WW2 to fight the Japanese there is no reason we couldn't do the same thing with all our factions. I would treat American collaborators 10x worse than any foreign attacker.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is an easy one...NO.

America has already been invaded and our military/Congress left the border open so Hammas, Al Quaeda, foreign ops/military, and foreigners from allll over the world have invaded America.

California become one of the safe havens for the invaders because it allowed California to get more House of Representative seats so they could steal more Federal Appropriations from the other States.

Would any of us stop an invasion? Nope. We watched it. We never lost 1 night of sleep as they robbed, killed, and pillaged our country. Our rich and elite used them as tools to make even more money....and sent us piss ons even deeper into poverty.

The Red White and Blue stands for Rich, White, and Bankin'.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Not hard to deduce where the majority of Indians still live. Oh ya we laugh when whites say they are cherokee.
In the seventies my family part of aim, a vision was seen where chinese coming over the hills with guns. No action needed, we sit and wait as creatorwill solve all.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

I would chop up traitors and hang them around like they did to William Wallace.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by werethefugawe

I was judging by your bitterness actually. My mom is 100% Peqout and my father is 100% Russian.

link   
reply to post by Lynzer

...And on the foreign invaders news stations you would all be considered insurgents and terrorists, and also by the majortiy of their populace.

Just a thought.

link   

Study your history. Your diseases and lack of spirituality was the only thing you had. We are a clean and nomadic people, while euros did not have enough sense to not sleep in there own filth and thus a high tolerance was only skill. Your god foresaked most of you thus you guys dare him to come back. Like a bad child needing discipline from a parent. Indians did not try to exterminate each other, that idea is americas only, where do you thiink hitler got the idea from. Oh ya jews waited hundreds of years to get their desert back, how long do you think we will wait?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

If you had only a small taste of what they took, you would fall and weep. Do not be fooled by what they tell you is life. My father is a medicine man, they tried to kill us because what god gave us. Not a desert like the jews, not a tree less land where food barely grew like europe. But instead a true eden. Irish potatoe, no such thing as it came from america like 60 percent of all food eaten today. Thus population explosion as we are all here to witness. Ha ha.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by werethefugawe

Study your history. Your diseases and lack of spirituality was the only thing you had. We are a clean and nomadic people, while euros did not have enough sense to not sleep in there own filth and thus a high tolerance was only skill. Your god foresaked most of you thus you guys dare him to come back. Like a bad child needing discipline from a parent. Indians did not try to exterminate each other, that idea is americas only, where do you thiink hitler got the idea from. Oh ya jews waited hundreds of years to get their desert back, how long do you think we will wait?

So you were beaten by a bunch of diseased filthy hilljacks? Damn that REALLY doesn't say much about your people. I wouldn't wait much longer considering your people are dying out, shouldn't you be hunting buffalo or something?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Let me run circles around you. Scalping was a white idea as indians were payed for scalps of british soldiers during the revolutionary war. Read history, then think, then come see me. Ha ha.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

what did I do then?... Nothing this never happened to me dude.. =/

Oh, I'm sorry. Based on your reference to "red, white, and blue," repeated references to the US, and your use of the phrase "we, America," I thought you were a US American.
edit on 22-1-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The hillbillies and ghettos of America just might save the USA. That's where all the guns are and where the strongest sense of community is.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

We did not have hardly any diseases as.we were clean. Your filth and the lack of trully understanding your soul less nature are what kiled us. Not one disease came from indians to whites. Look it up. Like rats

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join