It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
The MSM and TPTB said that it was a plane. We know that they always tell the truth. So, it was a plane...NOT!!!!! There have also been experts that said it was a missile. I know that I see a missile, but go back to sleep all you sheeple, the government is protecting us....

Right lol. I have no idea why I waste my time watching the msm. So many lies have been told, people do not know what to believe.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

damn you phage.......I was holding out for a missile and then you post those pics. I will now reluctantly have to agree with "contrail at sunset".

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinkykoala
For Those who haven't seen this, I think It's worth a post here.

appalling 49 minutes ago Chinese EMP Attack Prompts US Missile Strike After Cruise Ship Crippled By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of theRussian Federal Space Agency states that an Arkon-1 military satellite monitoring the western coastal regions of North America detected an "EMP anomalous event" occurring on November 8th at 0600 Pacific Standard Time (-8 hours GMT) that bore the "direct signature" of a YJ-62 subsonic anti-ship missile fired from a Chinese People's Liberation Navy Type 041 submarine (NATO code name Yuan-Class) [photo 2nd left] known to be patrolling approximately 200 kilometers off United States coast. Nearly 11 hours after this EMP "event", this report further says, Arkon-1 then detected a BGM-109 (Tomahawk) subsonic cruise missile launched from a US Navy Ohio-Class submarine operating off the coast of California [photo bottom left] on a"training mission" from its home port located at US Navy's Kitsap Base in Washington State and was enroute to the largest American Naval Base on the US west coast in San Diego, California. Note: A Russian military intelligence (GRU) addendum to this report states that the "training mission" the Ohio-Class submarine was on is related to a new US law passed this year allowing for the first time in history for women to serve on US Navy subs and was an "operational exercise" testing female Naval Officers competence prior to their first "operational deployment". The "immediate effect" of the Chinese Navy's firing of their EMP missile, this report continues, was the "catastrophic crippling" of the US based cruise ship Carnival Splendor [photo 3rd left] that stranded its nearly 4,500 passengers and crew in a "dead in the water" boat and prompting the Americans to send the US Navy's Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, warplanes, and supply aircraft to protect it from further attack after all of its electronic systems were destroyed. An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) such as was used upon the Carnival Splendor is a burst of electromagnetic radiation that causes rapidly changing electric fields (or magnetic fields) that when coupling with electrical/electronic systems produces damaging current and voltage surges destroying all non-hardened electrical systems. The US Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) had previously warned that American ships were vulnerable to such attacks with EMP Assessment Group Leader of Blaise Corbett stating that "the consequences of failing to take appropriate precautions to protect fleet mission critical systems can ultimately prove catastrophic to the Navy's mission." The purpose of this Chinese EMP upon an American ship, this report says, was twofold: 1.) A test of the EMP weapon itself that in a war against the Americans and would be used against their Naval Fleet and Marine Forces operating out of California and the west coast of the US, and 2.) A test of the response time for American retaliatory measures against any Chinese warship attacking the US and/or its interests in the Pacific. The GRU further states that the timing of this attack was timed even more crucially due to China's testing of America's response time during a period when their President, as Commander In Chief of all US Military Forces, was out of the country, as Obama was as he was in India at the time. The Americans response time of nearly 11 hours between the EMP attack on the Carnival Splendor and the US retaliatory strike, the GRU states, "virtually assured" that the Chinese submarine responsible for the attack escaped, but which they further point out may have been intended by the Americans so as not to escalate this crisis. To the geo-political reason(s) for a Communist Chinese attack upon the Americans just days before the crucially important G-20 Summit in South Korea, which both President's Hu and Obama will be attending, this report says was due to the United States, in essence, declaring total economic war upon the rest of the world by its printing of nearly $1 Trillion US Dollars in order to monetize its staggering debt and that China warned: "If the United States can increase the volume of dollars and it can transmit inflation to other countries to lessen the pressure of debt, then it will bring about a catastrophic influence on the world." Typical of the United States propaganda media organs in telling their citizens about the true events relating to this crisis, it as if they have put themselves in total Cold War mode reminiscent of the 1940's to the late 1980's when they, likewise, failed to inform them of the many incidents or US Soldier deaths related to that conflict. Most dangerous about the American people not being informed of the true and tragic state of our world today is their not being able to prepare for the much larger conflicts to come, especially in light of China's Communists vowing that they won't go down without a fight. A fight, mind you, that now appears not only a sure thing, but imminent. © November 10, 2010 EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com.

and

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
We are overlooking another possibility. This came from off the coast, right? All we have to do is compare the news stories, and we have the culprit.

Chinese sub pops up uninvited

Seems obvious to me.

About time! Gezzz!

Now the question is : Was it really from Chinese or from US so it looks like it was from Chinese?

Pentagon will not confirm anything untill Obama is back and then, you might guess who will be held responsible.

My 2 cents, again (looks like i'm the only one here with that idea). US launched that missile, did not confirm anything so the whole world knows something happened and then will held responsible another country. When you need a war and don't have goods reasons to well... You do exactly that.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Esger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by anthbes

"There is no evidence to suggest it was anything other than an aeroplane," said Pentagon spokesman Col David Lapan.

Pentagon officials canvassed the US government, examined Federal Aviation Administration radar tracks and analysed their own missile launch detection systems before saying they were satisfied with the explanation that the plume was created by an aircraft.

Several planes but no rockets were detected by radar systems on Monday, Col Lapan said.

www.bbc.co.uk...

They sound pretty sure to me.
edit on 11/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You skeptic extroidinaire's are absolutely amazing. Plane contrail? Come on, that's about as plausible as 19 hijackers being responsible for 9/11.....couldn't, shouldn't and wouldn't!

Have you ever heard of Kelly's Missiles and Rockets? Well, in case you didn't know they are the authority on missiles, PERIOD.

Put this quote in your pipe and smoke it.

But Doug Richardson, the editor of Jane’s Missiles and Rockets, examined the video for the Times of London and said he was left with little doubt. "It’s a solid propellant missile," he told the Times. "You can tell from the efflux [smoke]." Richardson said it could have been a ballistic missile launched from a submarine or an interceptor, the defensive anti-missile weapon used by Navy surface ships.

CBS News

Jane's Missiles and Rockets

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

No, radar works by sending a powerful radio beam at a specific frequency, when it hits an object at least part of it bounces back to the reciever, even if the object is spinning the beam will still hit. (Stealth aircraft are designed to absorb it, well not reflect it anyway). Besides, the pentagon ARE saying its most likely an aircraft...I agree.
edit on 10/11/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great find!

Add that to the AZ "missile launch" spotted a few days ago and now this makes THREE well documented events.... I'd say its time the Gov't steps up and tells us whats really going on!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by anthbes

"There is no evidence to suggest it was anything other than an aeroplane," said Pentagon spokesman Col David Lapan.

Pentagon officials canvassed the US government, examined Federal Aviation Administration radar tracks and analysed their own missile launch detection systems before saying they were satisfied with the explanation that the plume was created by an aircraft.

Several planes but no rockets were detected by radar systems on Monday, Col Lapan said.

www.bbc.co.uk...

They sound pretty sure to me.

Originally posted by nittin
No. 45
6 NOVEMBER 2010
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Published Weekly by the
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Prepared Jointly with the
National Ocean Service and U.S. Coast Guard

On Page 55

434/10(18).
EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC.
CALIFORNIA.
MISSILES.

1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE
1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
IN AREA BOUND BY

34-02N 119-04W, 33-52N 119-06W, 33-29N 118-37W,
33-20N 118-37W, 32-11N 120-16W, 31-54N 121-35W,
35-09N 123-39W, 35-29N 123-00W, 35-57N 121-32W,
34-04N 119-04W.

2. VESSELS MAY BE REQUESTED TO ALTER COURSE WITHIN THE ABOVE
AREA DUE TO FIRING OPERATIONS AND ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT
PLEAD CONTROL ON 5081.5 MHZ (5080 KHZ) OR 3238.5 KHZ (3237 KHZ) SECONDARY OR 156.8 MHZ (CH 16) OR 127.55 MHZ BEFORE ENTERING THE ABOVE BOUNDARIES AND MAINTAIN CONTINUOUS GUARD WHILE WITHIN THE RANGE.

3. VESSELS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTS WILL CREATE THE LEAST INTERFERENCE TO FIRING OPERATIONS DURING THE SPECIFIC PERIODS, AS WELL AS ENHANCE THE VESSEL'S SAFETY WHEN PASSING THROUGH THE VICINITY OF THE SEA RANGE IF THEY WILL TRANSIT VIA THE SANTA BARBARA CHANNEL AND WITHIN NINE MILES OFFSHORE VICINITY OF POINT MUGU OR CROSS THE AREA SOUTHWEST OF SAN NICOLAS ISLAND BETWEEN SUNSET AND SUNRISE.

One side is MSMing faithfully; one side is researching; one side is conjecturing...

Let's look at this statement again...1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE
1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
IN AREA BOUND BY

34-02N 119-04W, 33-52N 119-06W, 33-29N 118-37W,
33-20N 118-37W, 32-11N 120-16W, 31-54N 121-35W,
35-09N 123-39W, 35-29N 123-00W, 35-57N 121-32W,
34-04N 119-04W.

Now, let's look at this statement again...Several planes but no rockets were detected by radar systems on Monday, Col Lapan said.

We have a researcher digging for the truth, we have the military hiding the truth, with the help of bloggers and MSM...

This ain't rocket science. This is an apple tree that produces "oranges."
IMHO.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Think about it though, if an object was spinning really fast, might that be enough to bounce it back in a different direction than it was sent? So it might not come up on radar as a large solid object.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
homelandsecurityus.com...

FWIW. Don't know how credible that outfit is. A Houston talk radio show host also had some inside sources saying people in the Pentagon are pooping bricks because it was in fact a missile, and not ours.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

I have read this website for almost three years now and find it to be a very reliable source. Hagmann does have a lot of contacts within the government. After seeing his report, there is no doubt in my mind that this was a missile and that the US Government is trying to cover it up as they always do, end of story...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

A plane wow i canno't believe what i am seeing right now the wool is being pulled over as we speak... a plane? really a plane? take that spoon away from my mouth i'm not eating

So something like this then IMO....You sure it looks close enough to a plane contrail, yes..... ok lets run with its a plane story....

IF THIS IS A PLANE
Then america, you really been made to look idiots, this truely is the biggest FAIL i have ever ever ever seen in my entire life congratulations, you have either all been lied to and its been covered up, or the biggest news fail in history has just happened, how can so many millions of people just mis identifyed a jet airliner contrail we see EVERY DAY? probably because it does not look anything alike, i even watched EXPERTS with 30+ years military service say it was a ballistic missile even RUSSIAN military experts on RT was saying its a ballistic missile, all the experts was saying oh this is just a show of military muscle IE the expert in convinced its a ballistic missile,

Don't believe your own lying eyes people, don't do anything just listen to your government and do as your told! Shame on you US government shame on you...

THIS IS NO AIRLINER! THIS IS A MISSILE, END OFF!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
just watch this & relative viddies
that's for someones who mixes up Surface-to-Air missile launch with jets

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kinkykoala

Now, THAT I believe.

People would not have been this worked up over a plane.

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" Hitler

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

What is the point you are trying to make here? That is not my original post either.
edit on 10-11-2010 by nittin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe they dont know what it was.

second line with a respects

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flojoedude86
So has anyone thought that this could be extraterrestrial interference? They've shut down nuclear capabilities before, could this be them proving that they have control over our missles as well? That would explain why the government would not know immediately what's going on and they don't want to admit that aliens set their missles off so they play the dumb game, later on saying they were in full control...sure hahaha

I did, and you can see the UFO(or not) in vid & pics at my post @ page 108 post

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OK guys, we have scored!
Sorcha Faal finally came out with an incredible theory.
Now, we only have to wait for Hoagland to write a book and scientifically explain every detail of this incredible event.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Out of curiosity my friend, do you mind if I ask you why you readily believe govt reports regardless of past history of govt lying to the public? Not saying this is the case this time for sure, but it should be admitted that it is possible the govt is doing PR with those releases.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"Plane" my ass.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kinkykoala

if no too personal, where you got it?
link, plzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

It didn't take a government report for me to decide this was a jet contrail. I came to that conclusion long before the government said anything but, "Huh? We don't know what it is."

No. I don't particularly trust the government. I trust my own experience, knowledge, and logic far more.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join