It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Ladyk74

Here's my theory... some genius whackjob that spent too much time on conspiracy sites like ats etc.. by the name of james holmes read this thread and decided to go about making it true...then another genius whack job by the name of adam lanza decided to take it a step further to live in infamy and know the sandy hook reference... see how that works.. i just threw together a conspiracy in 2 secs with no proof and no viable way to disproof it except we do know the adam took precautions so that we wouldn't see what he was doing on said computer... oh it's oh so fishy

gnostic to the rescue!!!!!!!! Maybe this thread will have a wee bit more sense today. Instead of personal attacks on me yesterday.

oh no are you still getting the tomatoe's? you know what cleans that mess up is some club soda and oxyclean.. works like a charm

Nah, I like it. Shows the vitriol from some of the ct'ers when they get all fuzzled up when someone asks for evidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think everyone who says that this is complete BS, I say it is possible. I'm not saying this is actually the case, but it is possible.

This is why I referenced 9/11 to give you an example. Back then you would have been labeled insane. Just like everyone screams insane right now.Of course, we will have to wait what else transpires.

True or not, anything is possible...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
I think everyone who says that this is complete BS, I say it is possible. I'm not saying this is actually the case, but it is possible.

This is why I referenced 9/11 to give you an example. Back then you would have been labeled insane. Just like everyone screams insane right now.Of course, we will have to wait what else transpires.

True or not, anything is possible...

Fair enough. I wasnt one of those people who thought it was insane. but I get your point. A lot did. Call it a differnece of opinion I guess. But I just instantly saw a lot more with 9/11 than I have with this.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a #ing duck.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradism
reply to post by bknapple32

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a #ing duck.

Are you saying a conspiracy for the shooting is that cut and dry? You're that convinced?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Now the executive producer Thomas Tull ( www.imdb.com... ) started legendary pictures back in 2000 with 500 million in private capital.
en.wikipedia.org...
Several of the films produced by the company involve mind control themes and what is more of the occult.

Sucker Punch - “Sucker Punch” or How to Make Monarch Mind Control Sexy ( vigilantcitizen.com... )

Inception - entering peoples minds and manipulating them to commit suicide or give up information.

other films are also seemingly based on the occult or stories from the mystery schools.

Lady in the Water - ( en.wikipedia.org... )

Clash of the Titans - (en.wikipedia.org...)

Wrath of the Titans - (en.wikipedia.org...)

Perhaps others can delve into this further?

WRONG!!! Clash of the Titans is an old film that was remade. There is nothing to delve into further because THESE ARE ALL JUST FILMS!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingomar69

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Now the executive producer Thomas Tull ( www.imdb.com... ) started legendary pictures back in 2000 with 500 million in private capital.
en.wikipedia.org...
Several of the films produced by the company involve mind control themes and what is more of the occult.

Sucker Punch - “Sucker Punch” or How to Make Monarch Mind Control Sexy ( vigilantcitizen.com... )

Inception - entering peoples minds and manipulating them to commit suicide or give up information.

other films are also seemingly based on the occult or stories from the mystery schools.

Lady in the Water - ( en.wikipedia.org... )

Clash of the Titans - (en.wikipedia.org...)

Wrath of the Titans - (en.wikipedia.org...)

Perhaps others can delve into this further?

WRONG!!! Clash of the Titans is an old film that was remade. There is nothing to delve into further because THESE ARE ALL JUST FILMS!!!!

Origins of theater:
en.wikipedia.org...

Origins

Theatre probably arose as a performance of ritual activities that did not require initiation on the part of the spectator. This similarity of early theatre to ritual is negatively attested by Aristotle, who in his Poetics defined theatre in contrast to the performances of sacred mysteries: theatre did not require the spectator to fast, drink the kykeon, or march in a procession; however theatre did resemble the sacred mysteries in the sense that it brought purification and healing to the spectator by means of a vision, the theama. The physical location of such performances was accordingly named theatron.[2]

According to the historians Oscar Brockett and Franklin Hildy, rituals typically include elements that entertain or give pleasure, such as costumes and masks as well as skilled performers. As societies grew more complex, these spectacular elements began to be acted out under non-ritualistic conditions. As this occurred, the first steps towards theatre as an autonomous activity were being taken.[3]

Theater was originally used for teaching the mysteries . . . modern incarnations of the mysteries have been identified all over hollywood and government. That is retelling the stories of the 'gods'

Perseus capturing the golden fleece is essentially an earlier incarnation of Alchemy's turning lead into gold, this all dealt with spiritual matters and consciousness.

So what about Inception and Sucker Punch? How about Memento? No mind control aspect in those?
edit on 20-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

Here is some more along the subject:
BRAINWASHING:
How The British Use The Media for Mass Psychological Warfare
by L. Wolfe
Printed in The American Almanac, May 5, 1997.
www.whale.to...

Mass Mind Control
Through Network Television
Are Your Thoughts Your Own?
www.whale.to...

``I know the secret of making the average American believe anything I want him to. Just let me control television.... You put something on the television and it becomes reality. If the world outside the TV set contradicts the images, people start trying to change the world to make it like the TV set images....'' --Hal Becker, media ``expert'' and management consultant, the Futures Group, in an interview in 1981

By Alex Ansary
Outside The Box
12-29-5

According to researcher Mack White ( www.mackwhite.com...), "Psychologist Hadley Cantril conducted a study of the effects of the broadcast and published his findings in a book, The Invasion from Mars: A Study in the Psychology of Panic. This study explored the power of broadcast media, particularly as it relates to the suggestibility of human beings under the influence of fear. Cantril was affiliated with Princeton University's Radio Research Project, which was funded in 1937 by the Rockefeller Foundation. Also affiliated with the Project was Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member and Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) executive Frank Stanton, whose network had broadcast the program. Stanton would later go on to head the news division of CBS, and in time would become president of the network, as well as chairman of the board of the RAND Corporation, the influential think tank which has done groundbreaking research on, among other things, mass brainwashing. Two years later, with Rockefeller Foundation money, Cantril established the Office of Public Opinion Research (OPOR), also at Princeton. Among the studies conducted by the OPOR was an analysis of the effectiveness of "psycho-political operations" (propaganda, in plain English) of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Then, during World War II, Cantril and Rockefeller money assisted CFR member and CBS reporter Edward R. Murrow in setting up the Princeton Listening Center, the purpose of which was to study Nazi radio propaganda with the object of applying Nazi techniques to OSS propaganda. Out of this project came a new government agency, the Foreign Broadcast Intelligence Service (FBIS). The FBIS eventually became the United States Information Agency (USIA), which is the propaganda arm of the National Security Council. Thus, by the end of the 1940s, the basic research had been done and the propaganda apparatus of the national security state had been set up--just in time for the Dawn of Television."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Can you tell me the whistle-blowers for these alleged hollywood intentions?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

What was wrong about Inception or Memento? Aside from being really good movies, what was the motive? Didnt go and make me do anything wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
By the looks of things, I doubt we will ever see pictures from inside the school from that morning or pictures of the victims. The authorities had to document the crime scene, right? Or perhaps there wasn't anything to document in the first place?

I mean, didn't anyone else find odd how quickly the media jumped the gun? How everything went down so fast? How everyone was acting like it was a done deal and there was nothing to investigate? The way it was presented - in a "This happened. FACT. Kthxbai." fashion. Watching the event unfold on TV, I thought I was watching a movie. Everything looked cheesy, fake and scripted. The people, their behaviour and reactions, the amount and timing of the information. Like there was a director somewhere yelling "Camera! And... action!"

I have no doubt this was a planned false flag attack. In my mind it is pretty obvious and there are too many "coincidences" that are hard to ignore. Was this staged with actors? Now that would take it to a whole new level. I can't rule it out. Especially after watching that video of the "father" . That guy definitely has a mood disorder to say the least.

Keep up the great work folks!
Light.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
By the looks of things, I doubt we will ever see pictures from inside the school from that morning or pictures of the victims. The authorities had to document the crime scene, right? Or perhaps there wasn't anything to document in the first place?

I mean, didn't anyone else find odd how quickly the media jumped the gun? How everything went down so fast? How everyone was acting like it was a done deal and there was nothing to investigate? The way it was presented - in a "This happened. FACT. Kthxbai." fashion. Watching the event unfold on TV, I thought I was watching a movie. Everything looked cheesy, fake and scripted. The people, their behaviour and reactions, the amount and timing of the information. Like there was a director somewhere yelling "Camera! And... action!"

I have no doubt this was a planned false flag attack. In my mind it is pretty obvious and there are too many "coincidences" that are hard to ignore. Was this staged with actors? Now that would take it to a whole new level. I can't rule it out. Especially after watching that video of the "father" . That guy definitely has a mood disorder to say the least.

Keep up the great work folks!
Light.

I dont think the member of our boards who attended the funeral of 2 of those children would agree. With pretty much anything.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Can you tell me the whistle-blowers for these alleged hollywood intentions?

Well here is an example of the mindset of the individuals in charge and judging by their success one can extrapolate that there is indeed something to this.

BRAINWASHING:
by L. Wolfe

``I know the secret of making the average American believe anything I want him to. Just let me control television.... You put something on the television and it becomes reality. If the world outside the TV set contradicts the images, people start trying to change the world to make it like the TV set images....'' --Hal Becker, media ``expert'' and management consultant, the Futures Group, in an interview in 1981

The Tavistock "Mother"
The historic center of this mass psywar apparatus is based outside London, in the Tavistock Center. [2] Established in the aftermath of World War I under the patronage of the Duke George of Kent (1902-42), the original Tavistock Clinic, led by John Rawlings Rees, developed as the psychological warfare center for the royal family and British intelligence. Rees and a cadre group of Freudian and neo-Freudian psychiatrists, applied wartime experience of psychological collapse, to create theories about how such conditions of breakdown could be induced, absent the terror of war. The result was a theory of mass brainwashing, involving group experience, that could be used to alter the values of individuals, and through that, induce, over time, changes in the axiomatic assumptions that govern society.

In the 1930s, Tavistock's extended networks developed a symbiotic relationship with the Frankfurt Institute for Social Research, created by European oligarchical networks, which focussed on the study and criticism of culture from a neo-Freudian standpoint. In the late 1930s, with its operations transferred from Germany to the New York area, the Frankfurt School coordinated the first analysis of the impact of a mass media phenomenon, i.e., radio, on culture--the Princeton-based ``Radio Research Project.'' [3]

With the outbreak of World War II, Tavistock operatives took effective control of the Psychological Warfare Directorate of the British Army, while its allied network in the United States embedded itself in the American psychological warfare apparatus, including the Committee on National Morale and the Strategic Bombing Survey.

By war's end, the combined influence of Tavistock (which became the Tavistock Institute in 1947) and of the former Frankfurt School operatives, had created a cadre of ``psychological shock troops,'' as Rees called them, and ``cultural warriors'' numbering in the several thousands. Today that network numbers in the several millions around the world, and it is the single most important factor in determining the design and content of mass media product.

How is Tavistock connected to mind control or false flag patsies?

7/7 Tavistock square bombings for one. Bombing took place right in front of the facility
www.bbc.co.uk...

7/7 Whistleblower Fired For Exposing False Flag
www.infowars.com...

Suppressed News: “False Flag” Whistleblower Acquitted in Britain
www.veteranstoday.com...

Britain’s Largest Terror Attack Likely “Mossad/MI-5″ Operation

Anthony John Hill, “Maud dib” Found Not Guilty for Exposing 7/7 “Inside Job”
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

The story has been censored from the American media. Few Americans know of or remember the “British 9/11.” Fewer still are aware that a powerful legal case has been made showing full government complicity in the planning and execution of the attack and the extent the British government has gone to in order to suppress information about one of the worst kept secrets in history. The film “Ripple Effect,” considered a threat to British “security” led to one of the most incomprehensible criminal cases in recent years.

Anthony John Hill "NOT GUILTY"

On July 7, 2005, Britain suffered its largest terror attack, what they call “7/7,” their “9/11.” However, a wealth of evidence, much incontrovertible, has shown these terror attacks to have been something else, “false flag” terror meant to support the Blair government’s policy of continuing and even expand its participation in the “Global War on Terror.”

The 4 Muslim “suicide bombers” once believed responsible for the incident are now believed to have been recruited as part of a well documented mock terror drill scheduled for that day that included 1000 participants, some of them paid actors hired to carry dummy explosives.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
While I'm still trying to connect the dots..

Why would they always leave clues in movies I don't know..but they do it.

Did the government frame Lanza? Possible, but I think it is bigger then that.

More then one shooter? Again possible but I don't think so.

No kids died, all actors- No. I do not believe that. What I do think is that they may have had 1 fake family for whatever reason. I might be wrong, but this Robbie Parker guy sets off all my alarms. My opinion.

Why would the government do this?

To take away the guns, and they just recently on Tuesday tried to bring back Prison without trial by military force,

In another post I read that whoever owns the companies that made the Psych drugs, the Aurora shooter and the
Newtown shooter took, have connections to the Illuminati or big names that we have heard before, I can't find that article, but maybe somebody can look into this?

Since they are making this mental health problem a big issue in the media right now, maybe it is to medicate people even more.

Quote from Naturalsociety

Adam Lanza has now been reported to indeed be taking the violence-linked anti-psychotic drug known as Fanapt. And as I explained in my previous article regarding this drug by name, Fanapt has a very disturbing history of FDA testing and approval. It also has a long line of side effects that echo reports that drugs of this nature ultimately lead to suicidal behavior and increased overall aggression — side effects covered up by Big Pharma corporate scientists.

Maybe they picked Lanza, knowing what an individual he was, and how easily controlled he could be especially after taking the drug. Mind control is also an undeniable factor.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

continuing on
BRAINWASHING:
by L. Wolfe
www.whale.to...

The "Radio Research Project"
As Lippmann was writing, the radio, the first major mass media technology to invade the home, was coming into prominence. Unlike the movies, which were viewed in theaters by large groups of people, the radio provided an individualized experience within the home, and centered on the family. By 1937, out of 32 million American families, some 27.5 million had a radio set--a larger percentage than had cars, telephones, or even electricity.

That same year, the Rockefeller Foundation funded a project to study the effects of radio on the population. [8] Recruited to what became known as the ``Radio Research Project,'' headquartered at Princeton University, were sections of the Frankfurt School, now transplanted from Germany to America, as well as individuals such as Hadley Cantril and Gordon Allport, who were to become key components of Tavistock's American operations. Heading the project was the Frankfurt School's Paul Lazerfeld; his assistant directors were Cantril and Allport, along with Frank Stanton, who was to head the CBS News division, and later become its president, as well as chairman of the board of the RAND Corporation.

The project was presaged by theoretical work done earlier in the studies of war propaganda and psychosis, and the work of Frankfurt School operatives Walter Benjamin and Theodor Adorno. This earlier work had converged on the thesis that mass media could be used to induce regressive mental states, atomizing individuals and producing increased lability. (These induced mental conditions were later dubbed by Tavistock itself as ``brainwashed'' states, and the process of inducing them called ``brainwashing.'')

In 1938, at the time he was head of the music section of the Radio Research Project, Adorno wrote that listeners to radio music programs:

``fluctuate between comprehensive forgetting and sudden dives into recognition. They listen atomistically and dissociate what they hear.... They are not childlike, but they are childish; their primitivism is not that of the undeveloped, but that of the forcibly retarded.''

The Radio Research Project's findings, published in 1939, backed up Adorno's thesis of ``enforced retardation,'' and serve as a brainwashers' handbook.

In studies on the serialized radio dramas, commonly known as ``soap operas'' (so named, because many were sponsored by soap manufacturers), Herta Hertzog found that their popularity could not be attributed to any socio-economic characteristics of listeners, but rather to the serialized format itself, which induced habituated listening. The brainwashing power of serialization was recognized by movie and television programmers; to this day, the afternoon ``soaps'' remain among the most addictive of television fare, with 70% of all American women over 18 watching at least two of these shows each day.

This organization came from Germany and highlights other organizations like Operation Paperclip and Skull and Bones (see Fleshing Out Skull and Bones)

I do not want to violate T&C's here so will limit it to one more quote from the article but I highly recommend you read it as it is packed with info you likely have not seen.

In the mid-1970s, Eric Trist, who, until his death in 1993, headed Tavistock's operations in the United States, and Tavistock's main media ``expert,'' Fred Emery, reported on their findings of the impact of 20 years of television on American society.
. . .
Trist and Emery find nothing wrong with such developments, which indicate that television is producing a brain-dead generation. Rather, they show how this development fits into a larger global plan for social control, implemented by Tavistock and its allied networks on behalf of its sponsors. Society, they state in A Choice of Futures, a book published in the same time period, has been plunging through progressively lowered states of mental awareness, to a point where even the Orwellian fascist state is not attainable. At this point, thanks to television and other mass media, mankind is in a state of dissociation, whose political outcome will be manifested in a ``Clockwork Orange'' society, named for the book by the late Anthony Burgess, in which roving youth gangs habitually commit acts of random violence, and then return home to watch the news about what they have done on the ``tube.''

And here we have specific references to a one world order from 1991. Also is the targeting of America specifically in these efforts.

Just check out the UN's Agenda 21 which is no conspiracy but a fact and efforts to implement it in a fashion it will be accepted by the masses is easy enough to find. One of the major themes is gun control and dis-arming the populace to prevent any real opposition once the one world order is imposed.

Consolidating the Paradigm
In a 1991 anthology of the work's of Tavistock which he edited, Trist wrote that all of the international ``nodes'' or centers of the institute's brainwashing apparatus were deployed for the central purpose of consolidating the paradigm-shift to a ``post-industrial world order.'' Their goal, he stated, was to make the shift irreversible. In this work, and in other locations, Trist, like Alexander King, urges a mass ``reeducational'' campaign to break the last vestiges of national resistance, especially within the United States, to this new, one-world order.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

Do they leave clues in films? could you list all the clues they have left in films over the years in a format that someone with no knowledge can look at and go "ok yeah" don't forget to include that pesky thing called proof.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74

At first I thought you were just trolling with attacks personally. But I see you are very serious.

And for that I can respect you. But here's the thing a lot of us who have been here a long while have seen. When another poster makes a claim. Others then take that as proof and cite it in their post as you just did. And then someone sees you citing something and thinks, they must be telling the truth... And there you go, we have a full fledged ats rumor.. Im not saying you are wrong on what you just posted. But look into the claim yourself if you believe it. Validate the sources you are citing from. Validate the other poster's sources.

Remember, the burden of proof is on the conspiracy theorist. So do your best to really vet the sources and present your argument with sources outside of ats.
edit on 20-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Ladyk74

Do they leave clues in films? could you list all the clues they have left in films over the years in a format that someone with no knowledge can look at and go "ok yeah" don't forget to include that pesky thing called proof.

Well there is a thread here on ATS regarding 9/11 that has most of the movies/cartoons listed : HERE

Mario brothers 1993

This article right here lists 6 Hollywood movies that predicted disasters with accuracy: HERE

And there are more if you are willing to open your eyes, do your own homework, I do not have to proof anything to you. I'm sharing here my thoughts on the matter, and I know I'm not alone with my beliefs. I do not need anybody's respect, and it would be nice to stay on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join